Choosing the best golf wedges for your game can be a daunting task. There are so many options to choose from, each with different specifications and features. This post will help you determine what type of wedges you need to improve your game.
The first point you need to do is identify whether or not your handicap is mid-handicap or high handicap. If it’s low-mid handicapped, then premium forged wedges might be worth investing in because they’re more durable than other options on the market today.
However, if it’s higher than that, then you should opt for bent shafts with larger lofts (between 56º and 60º) because they’ll give you more distance without sacrificing.
So, it is pretty evident that using the right wedges plays an essential role in optimizing the shots while integrating higher forgiveness. Also, the wedges will help make the arch shots. For everyone who has been looking for a wedge, this article is a perfect choice.
In this article, we have outlined the best golf wedges for mid-handicappers so that you can make better shots.
List of Best Golf Wedges For Mid Handicappers
|Top||Wilson Sporting Goods Harmonized Golf Lob Wedge, Right Hand, Steel, Wedge, 60-degrees||Prime||Buy Now|
|Top Top Top||Square Strike Wedge, Black -Pitching & Chipping Wedge for Men & Women||Prime||Buy Now|
|Top Top Top||Pinemeadow Wedge (Right-Handed, 64-Degrees)||Prime||Buy Now|
|Top Top Top||LAZRUS Premium Forged Golf Wedge Set for Men||Prime||Buy Now|
|Top Top Top||TaylorMade Golf MG2 Black Wedge SB56.12/Lh S||Prime||Buy Now|
|Top Top Top||Callaway 2019 PM Grind Wedge, Tour Grey||Prime||Buy Now|
|Top Top Top||Cleveland Golf Men's RTX 4 Wedge Black Satin Finish 58 Mid Black Satin Wedge||Prime||Buy Now|
|Top Top Top||Cleveland Golf CBX 2 Wedge, 46 degrees Left Hand, Steel||Prime||Buy Now|
|Top Top Top||C3i Sand Wedge & Lob Wedge–Premium Left Hand Golf Wedge - High Loft Golf Club||Prime||Buy Now|
|Top Top Top||TaylorMade Golf Milled Grind Satin Nickel Chrome Finish Wedge Standard Bounce||Prime||Buy Now|
1- Wilson Harmonized Golf Wedge – Best budget golf wedges
Wilson Harmonized Wedges are designed to help golfers hit better, more consistent shots with clean contact. The adjustable head is constructed of premium metal, so the ball will go farther than you’ve ever imagined.
Wilson Wedges are designed for right-handed players and set up in a 60-degree loft that gives players different options for pitching, sand play, bunker playback, lobs, and bumps & run shots.
How about feeling like an empowered woman on the golf course? Play with confidence knowing your game is at its best, whether you’re aiming left or diagonally across the green. You’ll be hitting it straighter and further with Wilson Golf Club wedges! We have outlined additional features of the wedge below!
- The wedge is available in right-handed as well as left-handed orientation to make sure every mid-handicapper can play the shafts
- The shaft is constructed from steel to ensure it is not only affordable but has a positive impact on shots all the same
- As far as the flex is concerned, the wedge is integrated with the wedge flex so that you can make the shots with just-right angle
- The wedge is designed with different loft angles, such as 52 Degrees, 60 Degrees, 50 Degrees, and 64 Degrees
- The best thing about this wedge is its high-polish finish and classic outlook in the blade shape
- The wedge is a perfect choice to ensure your ball is nearing the pin
- There is actual temper steel iron construction which has managed to develop the epitome of reliability and performance
- There is a sole grind in this wedge which empowers the players to hit the high-launch shots, without compromising on accuracy and performance
- The blade shape of the wedge will help modify the bounce angle
- The golfers will be able to make dead stop spin and versatile shots in fairway, rough, and sand
Golf is one of the most expensive sports out there. This high price factor is available in equipment as well as membership. The best thing about this wedge is that there are no compromises on shots’ accuracy and performance.
2- Square Strike Wedge – Best wedges for mid handicappers 2022
If you’re an average golfer, the Square Strike Wedge will give you that extra edge. Thanks to its unique design that will come back to the center more easily after mis-hits. You can also forsake the rough for fast fairways with either of the shorter heads. This is a great club for birdies on any hole!
Its Flex points are optimized to work best with ball flight data contributed by top players and include four strategically placed flex points in three shapes throughout the face that allows for forgiveness when shots are off-target.
In the section below, we have outlined various features of the wedge!
- The wedge is designed with right-handed as well as left-handed orientation to ensure every golfer can make the shots
- The wedge is designed with different shaft material, such as black stainless steel and green stainless steel, to meet the needs of golfers
- The wedge is designed with the wedge flex to ensure there are no compromises on the angle of the shots
- The wedge has been designed with different loft angles, such as 45 degrees, 55 degrees, and 60 degrees, promising zero compromises on the angles
- The wedge has been integrated with an extra-wide sole, and the leading edge is beveled to ensure there is no digging in the shots
- The golfers will be able to prevent the chip shots or chunked pitch, so the strokes are not wasted
- The wedge is designed to offer a heavy and solid feel, which optimizes the confidence
- The wedge promises less rotation, which makes it suitable for men and women
- The wedge is very easy to control, and the swing will be more comfortable as well
- The golfers will be able to optimize the higher control over the shots, and accuracy will never be overlooked
- There are no gripping down features so that the ball will glide on the turf
Golfers are the best players out there because they make shots longer than in any other sport. However, the credits go to wedges and irons because they help in filling those holes. So, if you have been trying to make shots as a mid-handicapper but failed, this wedge by Square Strike is an amazing choice. On the other hand, don’t forget to check the weight compatibility!
3- Pinemeadow Wedge – Best Golf Wedges For Mid Handicappers
The Pinemeadow Wedge has everything you need for your golf game. Its offset head design means you’ll be putting like a pro or chipping like one too! The 52 degrees of loft provides unmatched forgiveness and control on shots around the green.
All this is well tamed by its regular shaft flex with an all-steel construction providing both balance and stability. Never miss another shot again with the Pinemeadow Wedge in your back pocket!
Let’s have a close look at some features of that golf wedge.
- The wedge is available in multiple color options to ensure you can match the wedge with your golf set
- The wedge is designed with a 52-degree loft angle, which is just right for the mid-handicappers to make the straight shots and harness the angle
- The wedge is available in different style names, such as Left-Handed, Left-Handed/Ladies’ Wedge, Right-Handed, and Right-Handed/Ladies’ Wedge, which defines how everyone can make the golfing shots
- The wedge is constructed with top-notch Pinemeadow steel from Apollo R, which is an epitome of durability and reliability
- The shaft of the wedge is constructed from 125g shaft to ensure there are no risks on low to mid kicks
- The wedge is designed with a large face area which makes it easy to make perfect lie angles and hit the toughest of lies
- The wedge is available in different shaft angles, such as 52 Degree, 56 Degree, 60 Degree, 64 Degree, and 68 Degree, promising everyone can harness the perfect angles
Golf is one of the most played sports out there, and golfers have harnessed the world with their fantastic gaming capabilities. So, wedges are perfect if you want the right shots without compromising on the shots’ angles. You can choose this Pinemeadow wedge in the same vein, and there are no compromises on effectiveness and performance.
4- LAZRUS Premium Forged Golf Wedge – Best wedges for mid handicappers
The LAZRUS Premium Wedge Set is designed for players looking for durability and precision. This set includes both the 60 degrees and 52 degree forged irons to take care of your long-range shots like no other.
Whether you’re smashing it near the green or slicing through the rough, this forged wedge will make your game easier than ever before! The sleek finish promotes an exquisitely soft touch without sacrificing power, and weighting ensures stability when striking balls in any area.
This wedge contains laser milled face technology that improves spin by up to 40% with less glare from either sunlight or hard-packed turf. For better insights, we have outlined the salient features of this wedge!
- The wedge is available in left-handed orientation to make sure every left-handed mid-handicapper can create the perfect shots
- There are different colors available with varying exposures of hand. That’s to say because this wedge is available in black left-handed and right-handed, silver left-handed and right-handed, along with rainbow right-handed
- The wedge is available with different styles and angles, such as 52 Degrees, 56 Degree, 60 Degree, and this changes with colors as well
- The wedges are designed with forged and milled face to ensure there are no compromises on the precision and accuracy of shots
- This wedge is a suitable option for golfers of every skill level
- The wedge is designed to ensure there are no compromises on the consistency of the shots, whether you are making shots in rough or fairway
- The wedge is suitable to provide a great spin rate
It would help if you chose the right wedge for every golfer who has been trying to make consistent and controlled shots on the golf course. There are multiple brands in the market, but this one is our favorite. There are numerous color options available, and we couldn’t find a single negative impact on the shots’ performance and quality.
5- TaylorMade Golf MG2 Wedge – Best golf wedges for mid-handicappers
The TaylorMade Golf MG2 Wedge is the perfect wedge for any player who wants to control shots with high control and outstanding accuracy throughout long tournament rounds. The pure forged construction features a raw face design that will give you an advantage on pitches, chips, and various bunker plays – all without sacrificing ball speeds or distance.
This wedge is paired with the machined convex grinds of the 44-4 millimeter clubface for improved turf interaction. The laser pattern of these wedges is not only aesthetically pleasing but also provides feedback at address while presenting a cleaner surface to golf balls.
Let’s have a look at the additional features of this wedge!
- The wedge is integrated with a right-handed and left-handed orientation to ensure everyone can make the shots
- There are different styles associated with this wedge, such as 50 Degree Loft, 9 Degree Bounce, 52 Degree Loft, 9 Degree Bounce, 54 Degree Loft, 11 Degree Bounce, 56 Degree Loft, 12 Degree Bounce, 56 Degree Loft, 8 Degree Bounce, 60 Degree Loft, 10 Degree Bounce, 60 Degree Loft, 8 Degree Bounce, 54 Degree Loft, 8 Degree Bounce, 58 Degree Loft, 11 Degree Bounce, and 58 Degree Loft, 8 Degree Bounce
- The wedge is available in black and silver color to ensure you can get a wedge that matches with your other irons and clubs
- The wedge has been designed with the raw face design, which ensures there are no compromises on precision and the feel and spin will be optimized
- The wedge face is integrated with deep, sharp, and narrow grooves that promise spin will be higher and sharp as well
- There are laser etchings in the wedge, which ensures you can make spinning shots around the green
- The wedge is designed with milled grind sole to ensure you can make precise and consistent shots
- The head of the wedge has thick-thin construction, leading to improved feel
- The wedge is designed with an optimized center of gravity to ensure your flight is precise
- There is a TPU insert in the back cavity, which dampens the vibrations and provide a festive feel on the impact
Choosing the right wedge can be pretty difficult, and it is always advised to go for the branded products. It wouldn’t be wrong to say that TaylorMade is a fantastic option, and this wedge will not impose any impact on the consistency or precision of the shots.
6- Callaway Golf 2019 PM Grind Wedge – Best wedge set for mid handicapper
The Callaway Golf’s 2019 PM Grind Wedge Combines the spin-on chips with the right angle that is perfect for comfortable around the greens. It’s Offset Groove-in-Groove Technology provides added spin as you hit ground balls and softly chip shots to help ensure they stay on or near that hard green surface.
The 20* angle helps provide a gentle arc that opens up more of your target area by getting closer to bunkers and hazards, enabling improved versatility for any situation. The C-Grind sole has a scalloped tread pattern designed for optimal traction in dry conditions.
Callaway Golf balances precision-engineered design, superior performance from forged 1025 carbon steel heads with great control from their patented Groove In-Groove technology!
We have added the multiple features of the wedge below!
- The wedge has been designed with a right-hand orientation to make sure all right-handed mid-handicappers can make the shots
- The wedge has been designed with different styles, such as 58-degree loft, 12-degree bounce, 60-degree loft, 12-degree bounce, and 56-degree loft, 14-degree bounce, promising your shot angles are perfect
- The wedge has been designed in silver and grey color to ensure you can find the wedge that settles with other irons
- The wedge has been designed with offset groove-in-groove technology to ensure there is an increment in spin rate when it comes to lobs, pitches, and chips
- The offset and toe has been increased, which empowers the players to control the trajectory
- There is a C-grind sole in the wedge (in the heel area), which adds cleanliness and crispness to the shots
- The wedge is integrated with the 2.0 steel wedge shaft to ensure there are no compromises on precision
- There is a Lambkin UTX grip in the website which promises higher control over the wedge
It wouldn’t be wrong to say that golf is a highly concentrated and focused sport. In the same vein, people need to choose the right irons and wedges because they directly impact the shots. This Callaway wedge is a fantastic opportunity for every mid-handicapper who wants higher control over the trajectory and adding crispness to the shots.
7- Cleveland Golf Men’s RTX 4 Wedge, Black Satin Finish – mid handicap wedges
Cleveland Golf wedges are still an industry leader with durability, consistent shot-making abilities, and overall usability. The RTX 4 Wedge is designed to help you do just that, no matter the situation.
This 58-degree wedge features all alloy steel construction and is designed for right-handers. It Comes in size 58 degrees (10° bounce), perfect for short game shots like pitching, chipping, bunker play, and other tight lies.
The club has 10° of bounce to roll the ball onto the green without too much power away if you happen to mishit it off the ground where it lands on rough or into heavy turf.
In the section below, we have outlined salient features of the wedge down!
- The wedge has been designed with right-handed as well as left-handed orientation, promising readily available for every player out there
- The wedge has been constructed in different sizes, such as 52 Degrees, 54 Degrees, 56 Degrees, 58 Degrees, 60 Degrees, 62 Degrees, and 64 Degrees
- The wedge is available in different styles, such as Mid Bounce, Full Bounce, Low Bounce, and Slow Bounce, promising perfect angle and bounce in the shots
- The wedge has been integrated with a steel shaft, and as far as the flex is concerned, the shaft has been designed with wedge flex
- The wedge has been designed with a black satin finish, which is pretty durable and has high longevity
- The wedge is taught with the fourth generation Rotex face technology, which leads to sharp grooves, promised to offer precise shots, along with laser milling
- There is a progressive feel balancing technology, which means there is a new muscle shaping on the back
- The wedge has been integrated with the adjusted center of gravity to ensure there is high distance control and the feel is optimal as well
- There is a MID in steep angles to ensure there is full and smooth shot performance, and you can make shots around the greens as well
Golf is an interactive sport, and you need to ensure you have the right equipment with you. So, if you are the mid-handicapper and want to make cool and precise shots, this wedge is a suitable choice. The best thing about this wedge is that there are no cons adhered to it.
8- Cleveland Golf CBX 2 Wedge – Best wedge for mid handicapper
The CBX 2 Wedge offers a clean aesthetic and a slightly softer feel. The Tour Satin finish shines with striking colors, perfect for those who want an aesthetically pleasing club to show off at your next tournament. You won’t be disappointed when you find out the other benefits this wedge has to offer!
Cleveland Golf’s CBX wedge is designed with a 50-degree loft to help give more spin on chips and pitches from long grass or rough and tight lies where space becomes limited. The club’s head features Cleveland Golf’s Flighted Grooves that cut through turf easily without being too demanding on the golfer.
We have outlined the features in the section below;
- The wedge is available in right-handed as well as left-handed orientation to make sure every mid-handicapper can make the shots
- The wedge is designed with steel shaft construction, but if you want graphite, graphite shaft construction is available as well
- The wedge has been designed with wedge flex to ensure there is a perfect angle in the shots
- The wedge has been designed with different loft angles, inclusive of 46 Degrees, 48 Degrees, 50 Degrees, 58 Degrees, 52 Degrees, 54 Degrees, 56 Degrees, and 60 Degrees
- The wedge has been integrated with the hollow cavity, and the additional weight is evenly distributed to ensure there is higher forgiveness in shots
- There are three different sole grinds to ensure there is a higher versatility in the shots
- The wedges are designed with enhanced feel balancing technology, along with gel back TPU insert to ensure there is an optimal reduction in vibration
- There is an integration of fourth-generation Rotex technology, which ensures there is higher spin and the game control will be optimal
If you’ve been out and about looking for the best wedge to assist you in the golf course, this is one of the best wedge options. The golfers will gain a higher spin rate, and the game control will be sufficient enough. Last but not least, there is a higher forgiveness rate!
9- C3i Wedge – Premium Sand Wedge, Lob Wedge – Best wedges mid handicappers
If you’ve mastered the flat ground game, it’s time to take your game to the next level. The AutoPilot C3i Wedge can help you do that by giving you more accurate shots when putting better touch on short-range chips and delicate pitches in front of greens.
This wedge contains a patented tri-metal design that results in a well-balanced shaft that’ll never lead with “glass,” reducing torque in your wrists for all green speeds–from fast kill shots up close to softer approaches from farther away.
Its flexible loft technology will give you pinpoint accuracy at any point during your approach, so whether playing chip or pitch, this wedgie has got what it takes to get the ball right where you want it.
In the section below, we have outlined several features of this C3i wedge!
- The wedge is available in black, green, and blue colors to make sure you are hitting the golf court with an attractive wedge in the hands that settles with your taste
- The wedge is available in left-hand orientation only, which means that only the lefties can play with this iron
- The wedge has been designed with the graphite shaft that promises uncompromised performance and lightweight features
- As far as the flex is concerned, the wedge is available in regular, stiff, and senior flex to make sure there is something for everyone
- The wedge has been integrated with the adjustable front to back center of gravity technology
- The front center of gravity is responsible for adding more roll to the game and improving the overall ball flight
- The back center of gravity is responsible for adding height to the ball flight
- The wedge has been integrated with the higher forgiveness levels
- The wedge has been designed with the easy to adjust loft settings that are responsible for managing the trajectory of the shots
- The launch can be tuned, which makes sure that golfers can create a swing, and also, the distance covered is never-ending
- The wedge has a patented speed channel which is designed to increase the ball speed and cover the higher distance with the help of minimized thickness of the face’s perimeter
- This wedge can be used for every swing type
- There are loft adjustment features that help in attaining the correct spin
For everyone who has been hitting the golfing world for a long time, you would know that using the wedge is essential for improving the overall gameplay experience. However, if the wedge is creating the backspin, it can pose negative impacts on the game. So, that’s the con adhered to this wedge, but this wedge will be a suitable choice if you can optimize the shots with this backspin issue.
10- Cleveland Golf 2018 Men’s CBX Wedge – Best wedges for mid handicap
Cleveland has come up with a wide range of wedges. But with this wedge, all the TaylorMade has crafted yet another beautifully made extension of your golfing weaponry, designed to sharpen your edge from tee-off to green.
This TaylorMade Milled Grind Wedge is skillfully geo-machined from Billet steel for an ultimate aerodynamic shape and a heightened precision.
This wedge contains specially engineered side rails that make shot-making easier without the fear of slipping out when in contact with mid-high grasses or catching on shrubs when in full flight mode. You will be assured unrivaled performance when this club connects with the ball through optimal CG location. This will be achieved with the help of the following features!
- The wedge has an oversized 460cc forged titanium composite construction that promises optimal weight distribution because of the massive sweet spot
- The wedge has a unique design which is designed to offer optimal launch condition, and also, the stability will be enhanced
- The wedges will offer straight ball flights, leading to higher distance coverage
- The wedge has an optimal head design which enhances the trajectory of the shot and makes them straight
- The wedge is designed with reinforced graphite, promising head stabilization and the ball launching will be optimized
- The perimeter weighting enhances the size of the sweet spot, leading to higher accuracy for the off-center shots
- The ball launch conditions will be improved given the lower center of gravity, and also, the sole shape has been enhanced
- The wedge has a weighted design, which leads to higher head stability
- The wedge has been integrated with a soft grip to ensure it doesn’t impact your control on the shots
Whenever people want to play the shots in a golf court, they always try to make sure that they have a perfect wedge with zero cons; this wedge is the appropriate choice, promising zero adverse impacts on the performance of the shots.
Best Golf Wedges For Mid Handicappers – Buying Guide
For everyone who needs to buy a new wedge, making the final choice can be pretty challenging because there is a never-ending list of options. However, you cannot just choose any wedge out there. The wedge should cater to your golfing needs while thinking about the performance and consistency of the shots. For that purpose, you need to consider some essential factors, which we have added in the section below so that you can make an informed choice!
These wedges are designed with loft angles ranging from 44 Degrees to 50 Degrees. These wedges are optimal for people who need to ensure higher distance coverage.
These wedges are designed with loft angles ranging from 54 degrees to 58 degrees and a high angle. The golfers will be empowered to pull their shots out of the challenging areas with this wedge. The ball takeoff will be steep, given the trajectory. All in all, it’s a good option for golfers stuck in the sand.
The gap wedges are designed with loft angles ranging from 46 degrees to 56 degrees. These wedges are designed to force higher weight and support while reducing the head speed. So, you will be able to cover the mark of one hundred yards with this wedge.
The lob wedges are designed with loft angles ranging from 58 degrees to above. With this wedge, you will be able to develop an upward trajectory. On the other hand, the distance coverage with these wedges is not sufficient enough. However, there are quick drops as well.
Gold Wedge Bounce
This is when the golf ball bounces off from the face. The wedge bounce is responsible for ensuring a quick launch, and the takeoff speed will be higher after the impact. The sand wedges tend to generate bounce from the face. In usual cases, the bounce is created along the leading edge. All in all, the bounce angle is defined as the angle between the playing ground and the leading-edge role. The golfers tend to make the standard, high, and low bounce.
Proper gaps in the wedge are responsible for creating the lie angle within the 120 yards. In ideal cases, the gap between the loft angles shouldn’t go beyond four to six degrees. The gap increases with the skill level as well. This is because tour and pro players tend to make gaps more than four degrees, but still, four is the same option, and you can stick to that.
The sole grounds are integrated into the wedge to ensure they are line up with the turf and versatile shot conditions. The sole grounds are responsible for shaping the clubhead, irrespective of toe or heels. However, it would help if you asked your coach what sole grounds suit your preferences and current skill level.
Best Golf Wedges For Mid-Handicappers
Frequently Asked Questions
1. I Am A Mid-Handicapper, How Many Wedges Should I Carry?
Mid-handicappers can carry at least three wedges in their bag, but many golfers carry four wedges. By having sand wedge, gap wedge, lob wedge and pitching wedges, you can avail of the opportunity of playing a wide variety of shots that are consistently required by the game.
All of these wedges are designed to give you diverse shot heights and spin levels. If you want to become a single-digit handicapper, you should carry additional wedges because they can offer you versatility and improve your shot-making ability to lower putts size for par and birdie.
2. What Are 52-Degree And 46-Degree Wedges Called?
The wedges that have loft degrees between 52 and 56 are called sand wedges. If you have a wedge with 52 loft degrees, it will fall into the category of a sand wedge. On the other hand, the wedges that have loft degrees between 42 and 46 are known as pitching wedges.
3. How Far 46, 48, 56, And 62-Degree Wedges Go?
The 46-degree pitching wedge will cover a distance between 80 to 120 yards. The 48-degree gap wedge will cover a distance between 70 to 110 yards. With the 56-degree sand wedge, you can obtain a distance between 60 to 100 yards. Ultimately, the 62-degree lob wedge can offer you a distance between 50 to 90 yards.
4. Do I Need The 52-Degree Wedge?
Almost all beginners utilize a pitching wedge and sand wedge. If you have the pitching wedge and you are a novice, you must carry a 52-degree sand wedge in your golf bag. As a newbie, these two wedges will help you learn almost all shots in the short game.
5. What Are The Perks Of Using A Wedge?
These clubs flaunt the shortest shaft length and higher lofts compared to other golf clubs. These construction traits make them accurate. That’s why; if you have touched the level where precision and number of hits matter, you might find the use of a wedge favorable.
If you have to strike the ball near the trees or water, you should use the pitching wedge to benefit your game. All four wedges are available with various bounce variations. These variations can help you at certain stages during the game.
6. What Is The Importance Of The Wedge Head Grooves?
The number of patterns and grooves on the wedge head has an immense impact on the trajectory and the traction that the ball acquires. Milled-faced wedges have that design for a particular reason. They produce interesting elements of aesthetics. There are limitations on the number of patterns and grooves permitted in the design.
7. What Degree Wedge Should I Get For Chipping?
A 56-degree wedge is highly suitable for chipping. With this loft degree, the wedge will have an adequate amount of maneuverability, height, and gyration to help you get shots accomplished with ease around the green.
8. How Far Should I Strike My 60-Degree Wedge?
You can hit it between 75 and 90 yards. If you are striking it to 100 yards, it means you are swinging extremely hard.
9. Is It Possible To Utilize A 60-Degree Wedge As A Sand Wedge?
Yes, you can use a 60-degree wedge as a sand wedge. We would advise you to use your 60-degree wedge in the sand instead of your 54 or 56-degree sand wedge. With the extra loft, you can effortlessly get the ball up and out of the sand.
10. What Is The Most Forgiving Wedge For Mid-Handicappers?
- Pinemeadow Wedge
- Callaway Golf 2019 PM Grind Wedge
- TaylorMade Golf MG2 Wedge
The Bottom Line:
The wedges are a great way of increasing the shots’ playability while integrating the higher forgiveness level. The mid-handicappers need both those things. This is the prime reason that we have shaped this article. With this article, we provided some top-notch wedge options that meet the varied needs of golfers. So, just line out your preferences and make an informed decision after going through the buying guide. Best of luck!