Are you just starting in golf and want to enjoy this sport to the fullest? Have you found the best golf balls for beginners yet? If not, don’t panic; it is ideal time you find the absolute perfect fit for you. For newbies like you, it is intricate to decide what the best golf ball is for 100 mph swing speed? Golf is one of the most technically complex games that you can’t play flawlessly if you don’t have physical and psychological skills. Also, it requires lots of practice.
That’s why; you should grab thorough information about all the notions and then select the correct golfing equipment. Many players overlook the significance of the best golf balls for the average golfer. It might seem a secondary component, but it plays a substantial role in the course’s actual game for a sportsman. It has the power to make an immense difference in rotation to grasp the greens and yards of distance.
You will rely on the best golf ball for 70 mph swing speed for all shots of all rounds of golf that you play. Golf balls for pros are costly, but let us tell an insider secret, the balls for newbies are the least expensive. With that being said, consider purchasing this essential gear in bulk because, as a golf learner, you will probably lose a sheer number of balls as you develop your skills.
While questing for the balls, you should give more importance to ball construction and spin. It should provide you straighter hits, great distance coverage, and a low spin at a price that won’t break your bank. In this extensive guide, we will review the ten best golf balls for high handicappers and beginners that deserve your consideration. Continue to read on if you are interested in developing your skills and enjoying an incredible golfing experience.
10 Best Golf Balls For Beginners
|Top||Callaway Golf Superhot Bold Matte Golf Balls||Check Price|
|Top||Titleist Pro V1 Golf Balls||Check Price|
|Top||Callaway Chrome Soft Golf Balls||Check Price|
|Top||Srixon Men's Soft Feel Dozen Golf Balls||Check Price|
|Top||BRIDGESTONE GOLF e6 SPEED Golf Balls||Check Price|
|Top||Callaway Golf Supersoft Magna Golf Balls||Check Price|
|Top||TaylorMade TP5X Golf Balls||Check Price|
|Top||Pinnacle Soft Golf Balls||Check Price|
|Top||Titleist Velocity Golf Balls||Check Price|
|Top||Wilson Ultra 500 Distance Golf Ball||Check Price|
1- Callaway Golf Superhot Bold Matte Golf Balls – Best Golf Balls For Seniors
Callaway is a leading brand that has manufactured a wide variety of the best golf balls for high handicappers. These particular balls are no different. They have received a lot of appreciation and positive feedback. It is designed to be a monster off the tee box. It improves the low drag and elevates lift. These superior quality balls stay in the air as long as possible with a powerful flight. It feels softer on touch.
While holding it in your hand, you will feel like it’s a softball. The best thing about them is that they cover extra distance towards the targeted route on the green. Its proven aerodynamics has depressions and numerous dimples, 332, approximately. It is safe to say that Callaway golf superhot bold is one of the best golf balls for distance. It is an incredible choice for golfers who want to strike the ball a lot farther.
- This ball features three-piece construction for fabulous feel, accuracy, and distance.
- Superhot comes with a polybutadiene core that provides low compression. It means you can hit it with long irons to accomplish upper and straighter flight.
- Callaway superhot and super soft are similar in many ways. But the first one is available in additional color options, including orange, red, and yellow.
- As it has a three-layer construction, so it works efficiently by enhancing the short game spin and control.
- The supremely softcover and softer texture helps it to rotate effortlessly with your putters.
- It will also offer you splendid control of the greens.
- And, of course, it complies with the USGA rules.
Overall, these balls work flawlessly on the golf course and help you cover maximum distance. Some of its conspicuous traits are smooth surface, rotation, soft feel, bright colors, accuracy, and most importantly, control. The reason for its popularity is its receptive texture and smooth cover that make it easier to hit.
2- Titleist Pro V1 Golf Balls – Best Golf Balls For Beginners
If you are a golf enthusiast, you probably have heard about Titleist. If we say they are the leaders of the golf ball industry, it would not be wrong. The Titleist Pro V1 is hugely popular and successful between beginner, average, and professional players. If you want to drop your score, you can grab these best golf balls for seniors without overthinking.
It is fantastic with an excellent feel and control from the fairway as the shot makes its way to the green. While playing from off of the tee, you will instantly observe an improvement in the distance with your driver. Its flight remains balanced and steady through weather elements such as air for improved shot shaping.
- They are the self-proclaimed best golf balls for beginners. What makes them stand out from others is their premium quality and maximum distance coverage.
- It provides an excellent feel around the green, so it is a flexible option for newbies.
- It offers a respectable distance with a driver. It permits adequate driving lengths and delivers noteworthy short game control.
- They come with a smooth surface, so when you play around the green, they give you an enhanced feel and confidence.
- Regardless of whether you are playing a bunker or pitch shot, these high-quality balls will respond superbly to a club face’s impact to give a confident feel.
- If the shot has good power, these best golf balls for high handicappers will have sufficient gyration to sit still on the green’s top after a long shot.
- You can rely on it on windy days as the high trajectory and low rotation rate will improve your performance.
- Golfers who have a lower handicap will see excellent performance from this ball.
Golfers love this ball because it offers a lot of flexibility. It is an excellent choice for beginners and high-handicappers. However, professional players also use it. If your swing speed is reasonable, you will witness the most advantage from it.
3- Callaway Chrome Soft Golf Balls – Best Golf Balls For Average Golfer
These game-changing golf balls are another reliable addition to the 4-layer ball market. The reason it is on our list is that it features the latest Graphene-infused dual soft fast core. If you want to reduce the amount of spin to optimize your launch conditions off the tee for longer drivers, you can rely on it. It is exclusively designed for steady ball flights and faster speeds with lower rotation.
On the other hand, its 4-layer construction includes a tour urethane cover and stiffer mantle layer that provide you tour-level control around the green. The mantle layer is responsible for improving the energy transfer. Ultimately, the dimples generate perfect performance on both high and low spin shots. Best of all, it is available at a very cost-effective price. For many players, these best golf balls could be perfect.
- It feels unbelievably soft and buttery and is equipped with all the features you seek in a tour-level ball.
- While performing with the wedge, it is softer and feels heavy, but it feels marshmallow-soft with a putter.
- Callaway Chrome Soft Golf Balls deliver low spin performance from the tee.
- With long irons, it feels exceptional and offers enhanced shot-stopping ability.
- The patented core enhances the ball’s compression for increased distance. However, at the same time, it decreases the side spin for straight drives.
- It delivers adequate spin greenside, thanks to its thin yet sturdy urethane cover.
- You can rest assured to acquire performance and distance even in case of mishits.
The chrome ball by Callaway is perfectly suitable for players of all abilities. If you are looking for a ball that offers high spin greenside, low spin off the tee, and marshmallow-soft feel with putters, you should grab these balls. It is maybe the first top-tier ball that gives a fabulous “compressed” feeling. You are going to fall in love with it as it is available at a very affordable price.
4- Srixon Soft Feel Men’s Golf Balls – Best Golf Balls For High Handicappers
Do you want to take your practice to the next level? If you want to increase your swing speed, buy the box of these super-affordable Srixon soft feel golf balls because they will help you gain swing speed. This two-piece ball is envisioned for robustness and longer distance. But its thin yet firmer cover gives it a smoother and buttery feel; you won’t feel like you are playing with a rock.
It provides you high-launching ball flights off the tee at a low spin rate. These best ladies’ golf balls have a consistent and professional feel. Furthermore, its reactive energetic gradient growth core creates an incredible amount of distance. A good thing about it is that it flaunts a 324-dimple design that is sturdy, steady, and easy to track down. You will love its low 60-rating compression. It gives you the confidence to strike lows but hit longer.
- This stellar quality 2-layer ball is long off the tee, softer greenside, and generates low spin for straighter shots.
- It is designed to take beginners’ practice to another level. It helps them gain swing speed and create longer distances.
- The majority of soft best golf balls for distance vaunt little compression ratings; this ball has a 60-rating compression which will grasp the attention of many who don’t want the amount of smoothness that other balls offer.
- Srixon soft feel golf balls feature a durable, reliable, and easy-to-track 324-dimple design. If you want to cover more distance, its 60-rating compression will be suitable for you.
- These balls don’t have a hard feeling and have a solid core. The firm core provides a better launch. It means it will give you better ball flight and speed.
- The dimple’s smoothness is liable for greater distances.
- Another significant feature of these affordable balls is their uniformity. Thanks to its soft surface, it has better coverage. So, you can expect to hit shot after shot off the tee.
All in all, these are surely some of the best golf balls for beginners that are offered at a reasonable price. If you want a soft feel and more spin around the green, you can use it because it is easier to control.
5- Bridgestone E6 Speed Golf Balls – Best Ladies Golf Balls
Are you searching for the ball that provides requisite precision, distance, and a decisive advantage over rivals? You can utilize this high-performance ball because it provides low spin and splendid speed with the driver. It flaunts extraordinary initial velocity. Many golfers rely on it to stop slices and hooks. High-handicappers with slower swing speed make several mistakes on the course; these balls lower the damage caused by those mistakes.
On the other hand, their multi-layer design enhances your performance from tee to ground. Bridgestone E6 improves your short game and is available in white and yellow colors for greater visibility on the course. They need a little improvement upon landing since they don’t generate adequate distance after landing.
- The best golf ball for 70 mph swing speed boasts delta dimple technology that provides you straighter distance and incredible forgiveness because dimples soften the air resistance.
- These 3-piece balls are covered by surlyn that reacts excellently on the course.
- You will find it very useful for short and long games, thanks to its optimized cover and core.
- They come in two color options: white and yellow for enhanced visibility.
- If you like a ball that travels farther and straighter at decreased spin, then this ball should be your choice.
- It increases your long iron performance and helps you get closer to the fairway and green quickly.
- Its shallow dimples are more comfortable to notice.
- These balls are an incredible choice if your priority is to hit straight and reduce slices and hooks.
These best golf balls for beginners are packed with revolutionary technology. Its multi-layer construction offers you better consistency with every shot. Golfers appreciate its delta dimple design that softens the air resistance. Beginners and high-handicappers can use it to achieve moderate swing speed and higher control. Buy this older model for enjoying the best-golfing experience.
6- Callaway Golf Supersoft Magna Golf Balls – Best Golf Balls For Distance
If you need an oversized ball that can deliver you longer, straighter distance, and softer feel, then Callaway Golf Supersoft Magna is what you need. Its ultra-low compression core promotes faster ball speed over straight flights and longer distances. Besides, it boosts accuracy at the same time. These balls integrate Callaway’s latest HEX aerodynamics technology that enables them to fly through the wind at a nominal spin rate.
The technology also helps them slice the air with ease. Moreover, it is a 2-layer ball that has an Ionomer cover for a smoother feel. They are obtainable in white and yellow colors at a highly affordable price. While using them, you will feel like a professional golfer that has several years of experience.
- The oversized ball gives you longer and straighter distance with a softer feel.
- The latest HEX aerodynamics technology permits them to fly through the air and generate as much distance as possible. It reduces drag and elevates lift for longer carry and distance.
- The soft trigonometry cover gives ultimate softness and delivers boosted shot-stopping ability.
- The ultra-low compression supports faster ball speeds over straight flights and greater distances with maximum precision.
- It’s easy to hit 2-piece construction features an Ionomer cover for a softer feel.
- The awe-inspiring zero compression core enhances the odds to improve game performance. These best golf balls for beginners reduce hooks and slices, thanks to their external smoother cover.
- It has 35 compressions that lower spin for boosting the shot distance.
- In lengthy matches, the ultra-low compression will make it easier to continue the game.
This high-performance oversized ball is like nothing else in the market. It is bigger than the standard ball and is packed with super long, super soft, and super straight characteristics. This highly forgiving ball comes with an extremely easy-to-hit construction. Best of all, it satisfies all the USGA rules and can be used by beginners, amateurs, and golfers who struggle with the easy launch, higher distance, and consistent connection.
7- TaylorMade TP5X Prior Generation Golf Balls – Best Golf Ball For 100 Mph Swing Speed
Taylormade is one of the well-known brands for golf equipment in the whole world. They have produced many golf balls, but this ball is the best professional ball that equips all the features you could ever desire. At the same time, it is supremely forgiving; therefore, beginners and high-handicappers show interest in it.
This best golf ball for 70 mph swing speed features five layers, and each layer has a different level of firmness. A semi-firm internal core dissimilarity and an incredibly soft cast urethane generate an improved connection between the club grooves and cover. Consequently, you acquire remarkable spin performance with full wedge shots and greater control from the greenside.
- Tri fast core and dual-spin cover are joined to form 5 layers of the ball.
- You can use it to play with all clubs present in your bag.
- To get good results from it, your skills matter a lot because it is difficult to hit the ball. However, if your swing speed is moderate, it will give you efficient performance.
- Furthermore, it boasts an inner core, outer core, a cover, an inner mantle, and an outer core.
- The best thing about it is that it provides excellent shock control for a 100-yard shot. You can take advantage of it to elevate your short and long games.
- In the outer core of these best golf balls for high handicappers, a dual-spin technology is incorporated that permits them to boost their energy when traveling through the wind. It does not sacrifice the ball control at all.
- The purpose of the 3 core layers is to maximize energy transmission and create actual speed on full shots.
These balls are made using the latest five-layer ball construction technology that makes them very expensive compared to other balls on our list. If you think this technically advanced ball is worth the money, we recommend purchasing these balls. These long-lasting balls will cover the transition from beginner to professional player.
8- Pinnacle Soft Golf Balls – Best Golf Ball For 70 Mph Swing Speed
Pinnacle had a lousy reputation among golfers for the long term. They used to make jokes about their balls because they were hard as rocks. But, now, they are manufacturing softballs for novices and high-handicappers at a very cost-effective price. They boast a soft, low compression core that reduces spin and covers a greater distance. The soft ionomer cover of these balls is also the reason for their popularity. It is responsible for adding to the softer feel of the balls.
This 2-piece ball has a 332 icosahedral dimple pattern that offers you a straighter flight and generates a long distance. At the same time, it cuts air at a low spin rate. Furthermore, these best golf balls for distance come in two colors. Both white and pinks balls have black numbers. It is an excellent ball for slow swingers and newbies. For a set of 15 balls, they are comparatively budget-friendly.
- The patented high power and low compression core minimizes spin and creates faster ball speed to guarantee that players forever acquire extraordinary distances.
- These balls make sure that your every shot produces greater distance without feeling too hard, thanks to its softcover.
- Nobody wants to strike a rock-hard ball, so that the smoother cover is one of their admirable characteristics as it provides a softer feel.
- It utilizes a 332 icosahedral dimple pattern to lower the drag, powerful, straighter flights, and longer distances.
- In terms of colors, you obtain two options which are white and pink with black numbers.
- There are 15 balls in one box that are offered at a very pocket-friendly price. They will give you a lot of value for your money in the long run.
- The softer feel is for elevating your short and long game performance.
The best golf balls for seniors are one of the most inexpensive golf equipment but finding the perfect ones is compulsory. You can have faith in Pinnacle as they are one of the most reputable golf ball brands globally. Their balls are of top-notch quality, and they won’t disappoint you in terms of looks, price, and performance.
9- Titleist Velocity Golf Balls
Do you want to be able to hit the ball at a great distance? If you are a beginner or high-handicapper with the slowest swing speed, you can give a shot to Titleist Velocity Golf Balls as they will help you strike the ball farther. Titleist is one of the most reliable golf ball manufacturers, and their velocity balls are all about enhancing distance and straighter flights.
It does not rotate as much as other balls, but many novices will happily accept low levels of spin for the best golf ball for 100 mph swing speed, increasing the distance from tee to the green. With this ball, all your mishits will go straighter. On the other hand, it features a NaZ+ cover that increases ball speed and provides you requisite control. The cover has a softer feel and keeps the spin impact low so that you can comfortably control your long iron in the green.
- These high-quality balls have a cutting-edge LSX core that has a softer feel and delivers the speed for the velocity.
- The core sits beneath the NaZ+ cover that offers resilience, control, and faster ball speed and keeps the effect of spin low.
- The Titleist Velocity golf balls come in four different color options: white, pink, green, and orange.
- They flaunt a conspicuous look and are easy to spot on the golf course.
- A more aerodynamic 350 dimple system offers consistency and dependable ball flight. It enables you to keep the ball in the wind for a long duration.
- The spin reducing and distance creating traits can make it difficult for you to shape the ball with correctness. If you are not experienced in shot-shaping, moving the best golf balls for high handicappers from side to side would be an achievement.
Titleist Velocity is a solid golf ball that enhances distance from tee to the green with all club types. It is anticipated to help a slow swinger launch the ball higher and cover the extra distance.
10- Wilson Ultra 500 Distance Golf Ball
Regardless of whether you are just jumping into the golfing kingdom or you are already a professional golfer, the golf ball you pick to play with can improve or ruin your game. Your ball selection will determine the energy, precision, and shots speed you create, so make sure to purchase the best golf balls for beginners that will be favorable for your swing speed. The Wilson ultra is famous as a distance ball, delivering longer distances and exceptional initial velocity.
Furthermore, a firm ball has a white color and two-layer construction with a low to medium spin rating. It vaunts a durable and cut-proof ionomer cover and high power titanium core. Both features are useful for beginners and high-handicappers with slower and variable swing speeds. Along with that, it tries to be an affordable ball that values distance over control. If you want to cover more distance off the tee, it is a great option.
- This great two-piece ball features a cut-proof cover, titanium core, and spin-reduction technology.
- They help you hit straight shots, providing you a great opportunity at a real hit.
- It is specifically designed for long-distance shots, so you should not use it for short games.
- These golf balls arrive with a high-energy core that provides an extra boost off the tee at a low spin rate.
- The Wilson Ultra minimizes hooks and slices of first-time golfers by around 3 to 4 yards.
- They are cheaper than Callaway, Bridgestone, and Taylormade balls. You can quickly get a pack of 15 balls without putting a burden on your pocket.
- You can utilize it at municipal courses or long par-5s with wide fairways.
- The best ladies’ golf balls are available in only one color, white, and it isn’t easy to spot them on the course.
These balls will add yardage to your drives but will not provide precision off the tee. It is a cost-effective and easy method to enhance distance.
Essential Factors To Consider While Buying The Best Golf Balls For Beginners (Buying Guide)
As a beginner, you may have difficulty picking out the best golf ball for 100 mph swing speed for various reasons. If you have not completely adjusted in the world of golf, balls’ purchase may seem a minor issue. Before buying a ball, you should keep in mind your skill level and the advantages the balls will offer you.
Modern balls are made of liquid, plastic, and rubber. They meet all the traditional design and technical requirements of USGA. So, it is evident that nowadays, they are vital equipment just like golf clubs. That’s why; you should not take their purchase lightly. There are different types of balls, so you need to consider a couple of things before buying your first ball.
The best golf balls for seniors feature different layers or pieces and core properties. This is often labeled as ball construction. If you are a beginner, the ideal construction for you is single or multi-layer. Another layer supports these layers by working as a cover created of ionomer, elastomer, or urethane.
The cover is liable for providing sturdiness and stability to the ball. Besides, it increases the speed and spin on the green areas. Newbies like to try different swing speeds, so they should opt for elastomer or urethane cover as it is versatile and more appropriate. Here are the different types of ball construction:
They are the most cost-effective models of balls and are an ideal option for getting started. The one-piece ball is made of one layer of solid material, usually surlyn. They don’t have mantles and covers. It provides softness and maximum control for shots. However, you should not utilize it for a real game if your swing speed is slow or has a high handicap. The reason is, they won’t deliver enough distance and spin required to score well.
They are manufactured of a layer of surlyn and a solid core of hard plastic to generate more distance. These best golf balls for high handicappers are very durable, soft, and firm at interaction. They are a good option for beginners as they work well on green and fairways.
This type of construction includes a rubber liquid layer, rubber core, and an additional layer. They are softer and provide you the controlled-spin advantage that is absent in the previous two. The three-piece balls are an optimal option for folks interested in improving spin and control and enhancing their swing speed.
They come with a dual-core enclosed by the cover and mantle. They are the most expensive balls and tremendously difficult to handle for high-handicappers and newbies. If you want to play with it, strike it with your driver in the tee box. Their unique design allows you to hit the higher and generate more distance, especially with a forgiving driver. These balls offer maximum speed and accuracy, so many pro golfers use them.
Advanced technology is integrated into these balls, and they are purely for professionals. Their outer layer is softer, but they are firm at the center. So, they will improve your performance dramatically and provide a higher level of spin. These balls are very costly, so beginners and high-handicappers should stay away from them.
Dimple pattern has a direct influence on the air pressure. Damaged balls achieve more distance than smooth ones. Wider dimples create a low backspin, and that little backspin generates more distance. With these types of balls, you become able to hit higher and straighter shots. So, they are an excellent option for beginners and high-handicappers. The simple design has a significant effect on your game. It improves ball flight, trajectory, spin, and ultimately, distance. That’s why; it is necessary to acquire the right dimple pattern. More dimples reduce the effects of external conditions like wind and rain.
If the ball has a higher spin rate, it will provide a higher flight. It is not a good thing for newbies and high-handicappers because they can’t handle the spin. Only pro golfers can handle the higher spin to make the ball fly farther and higher.
All the best ladies’ golf balls have a different spin because of the golf ball’s surface design. If the ball has less drag, it means it will travel straighter. Many golfers obtain five-layer balls because all the layers decrease the amount of drag.
Golf balls have three levels of compression. When the clubface strikes the ball, compression transfers energy. All balls arrive with a different compression rating that notifies you about their overall compression. If you are a beginner, a low to medium level of compression is optimal. The low compression balls have a rating between 70 and 80, and they produce more distance when the golfer’s swing speed is low. Furthermore, it forms less spin on long shots and ultimately covers more distance. These balls are a perfect choice for ladies who have just started practicing.
The balls that have a rating of 80 to 90 are known as medium compression balls. They strike a balance between low and high compression balls and provide you reasonable speed, stable flight, and sufficient distance. You can grab them if you are a mid-handicapper. Finally, the high compression balls flaunt a compression rating of 90 or above. They are longer, quicker, and harder to hit. If you have faster swing speed and want control on greenside, you can buy them. However, they are unsuitable for beginners.
Balls can be different in terms of rigidity, from hard to soft. Rigid ones provide maximum control, but beginners will find it hard to hit them. Therefore, they should rely on softer ones because they are easy to strike. When you hit the softer balls, they compress more and shift more swing force to the real ball itself. It also strikes more of the golf club’s surface. They travel farther than hard balls.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What Is The Purpose Of Dimples On The Golf Balls?
It is a unique design standard. They are responsible for lowering air resistance and helping the ball cover maximum distance. The air that attacks the ball acquires minimal space to effect and therefore bounces from the dimples. Dimples are an essential part of all golf balls.
Q. What Is Ball Construction Suitable For Beginners?
They should select the best golf balls for distance with less spin that offer enhanced control. Two-layer or piece balls are an outstanding choice for new players. You can switch to a three-layer ball when you can control the ball.
Q. New Or Second-Hand Balls: Which Option Is Better?
Beginners should have tons of balls on their hands. But, the high-quality balls are very costly. If you don’t want to spend a hefty amount starting, you can begin with second-hand balls. You might not feel a massive difference in the real game with the used balls. If you are uncomfortable using used balls, you can buy new ones.
Q. What Is The Importance Of Ball Numbers?
All companies use numbers on their balls for numerous reasons. When you play with another golfer, you utilize a one-digit ball such as 1, 2, and 3. The two-digit number tells you about the ball’s compression rating. The three-digit number indicates the total number of dimples a ball has. It is a marketing methodology of manufacturers to sell their products at a higher price.
Q. Which Golf Brand Makes The Best Balls?
Numerous brands are working in the golf industry. Many players stick with a particular brand and only buy their products. It is not the right approach. You should purchase balls or other golf equipment based on your needs and preferences.
Q. What Is Meant By Ball Dimples?
They are the grooves on the ball’s surface. They decrease the air drag and spin. Dimples must be positioned symmetrically.
Q. What Is The Ideal Weight Of The Best Golf Balls For High Handicappers?
The ideal weight of balls is 1.62 ounces.
Q. Are Yellow Golf Balls Easier To Spot Than White Ones?
Yes, they are easier to see than white ones. On a cloudy day, it becomes tough to spot a white ball. Thus, you should use a yellow-colored ball so that you can find it quickly.
Q. Does Water Damage The Best Golf Balls For Average Golfer?
If the ball stays in the water for an extended duration, it will be severely damaged. You won’t be able to spot the damages from the outside, but it will dramatically reduce the driving distance off the tee. Water can also damage the ball’s energy source “core.”
Q. What Color Does The Best Golf Ball For 70 Mph Swing Speed Have?
Golf balls are available in orange, green, white, yellow, pink, blue, and red colors.
Choosing the best golf balls for beginners is a challenging task because no two players are the same. Your technique will be different from other golfers. If something gives beautiful results to your partner, it does not mean it will work in your favor as well. Many newbies are determined to boost their distance for their long game. It means they should pick balls with softcore and low compression. As newbies are less accurate, so they lose more balls.
Therefore, we would recommend selecting price while still not compromising on the quality. You can also use second-hand or practice golf balls. By doing that, you make sure you have the perfect gear while paying a reasonable price. This article reviewed the top ten best golf balls for distance to better inform and assist you in selecting the perfect ball that meets your specific needs. We are optimistic that you find this guide helpful, and we wish you all the best as you start your golfing journey.