There was a time when everyone was enjoying the natural bounties of life, and over time, they grew out of such comfort zones. In the same vein, they are always looking for ways to increase their enjoyment levels because they want to ensure that they are living their life to the best. Then came in this modern world that’s all about savviness and the tech.
It is needless to say that technology has made our lives easier, but even after such ease, people aren’t satisfied like they used to be. This is simply because there is hardly any relaxing activity out there, and people have literally stopped interacting with the true meaning of life. To ponder over this question, you need to sit back and think of the last time that you enjoyed your company with nature.
Be it sitting under the trees or taking a hike; nature tends to heal you. However, we have stopped engaging in such activities, which is the prime reason for our anxiety and stress. To cope with this issue, people started focusing on their fitness by going to the gym and fitness clubs. Still, there are people who aren’t into playing gym games.
For all such people, it is pretty easy to engage in light sports, and golf is one amazing option out there. When it comes down to golf, there are high handicappers in the game. As much as being the high handicapper is optimal, it comes with a fair share of its issues. For instance, high handicappers struggle with the ugly slice from the tee box.
When people start hitting slice off the tee, it’s evident that their shots have seen the path of destruction. However, by choosing the right driver, you will be able to enhance the overall game and get rid of the slice because it destructs the shots. There are some drivers that already have baked-in correction into the club.
In addition, there are adjustable clubs as well that are designed to offer high control over the shots, as well as the flight path. This is the prime reason that drivers have been helpful in getting rid of the slice and correct it out. Many golfers say that driver isn’t the apt choice for fixing the slice, but when you are choosing the right driver, you will be able to see shots on the fairway.
When it comes down to the slice, it happens to be mishits that every golfer dreads because there is nothing terrifying than getting stick to the feel of peeling away the ball to the oblivion. In addition, you will be able to do nothing when the ball is stuck in the downsizing. Even more, the golfers can use the banana balls that will help outline the slice buster.
It’s needless to say that there is a wide range of fixes available for the people who want to optimize the fixing of their slices. Among these fixes, one needs to find the right fix that meets and exceeds their expectations based on the variation in skill level. In addition, manufacturers have been working on the drivers that help them add playability to the shots.
If you are struggling with slices as a high handicapper, using the right driver is an apt choice. If you’ve been looking for the driver that helps solve every issue regarding the slice, this article is the perfect option for you. In this article, we have outlined a wide range of drivers, designed by different and top-rated manufacturers for optimal performance. So, have a look!
1. PGX Offset Golf Driver – Best Driver to Fix Slice
If you’ve been trying to become the top-rated high handicapper with zero slices, choosing the PGX offset golf driver is an apt choice. This driver is the brainchild of Pinemeadow, and they have managed to outline the top-rated performance.
For everyone who wants to use this driver, well, you are in luck because it is designed with dual hand orientation. There is a combination of anti-slice technology and off-set technology, so you can cater to the mishits.
The driver has been integrated with the clubhead, sized big enough to enhance the sweet spot. This will increase the forgiveness level. On top of everything, there is a headcover in the drive, which is a great way of protecting the clubhead.
If you are a perfectionist, you can invest in this driver because it has a clean white and green design. However, this information is not enough, so we have given the integration of the following features!
- The driver has been designed with the right-handed and left-handed orientation to make sure it’s an apt choice for high handicappers
- The driver has been inculcated with the offset and anti-slice technology that helps reduce the number of mishits
- The driver has been designed with the 460cc clubhead that is endorsed to provide the top-notch golfing experience
- The clubhead has been designed with a huge sweet spot, which means that that there will be higher forgiveness in the shots
- The diver has been designed with headcover
- The driver has a matte black finish, topped with green and white hues as it’s meant to provide a sleek and clean outlook
- The golfers will be able to optimize the ball squaring at the impact which is the prime reason that this driver is able to provide the straight shots
- The headcover has been integrated to ensure there is higher protection for the clubhead when you put the driver in the golf bag
If you’ve been looking for the driver that’s been designed to help with mishits and lead to straight shots, this driver will be an amazing choice. The driver has a reputable brand name adhered to it, which clearly shows that you’ll have a guarantee when it comes down to acquiring high-performing shots.
2. Cleveland Golf Launcher Turbo Driver – Best Slice Drivers
Once you have started playing golf but are identified as the high handicapper, choosing the right driver will help to fix the slices. So, for choosing the right choice, Cleveland is an amazing option, and they have designed the launcher turbo driver.
This driver is a suitable choice for everyone because it’s available in right-handed and left-handed orientation to fit everyone’s needs. The driver has a graphite shaft to ensure there are no compromises on performance rate.
The driver has been integrated with three shaft flex option that promises the perfect level of flexibility for everyone out there. There are three loft configurations, which are an apt way of optimizing angular and arched shots.
The driver is designed with a high COR value that helps increase the distance coverage, and ball speed will increase as well. For better insights into this driver, we have also added the features of this driver in the section below;
- The driver has been designed with right-handed and left-handed orientation, making sure that this driver is an apt choice for everyone out there.
- The driver is integrated with the graphite shaft, which is the prime reason that people will get a higher performance rate.
- As far as the flex is concerned, the driver has been integrated with the stiff, regular, and senior flex, offering a myriad of options for flexibility.
- The driver has been designed with 9 degrees, 10.5 degrees, and 12 degrees loft configuration that helps people make perfect angles.
- The driver has the turbocharged cup face to ensure there is a higher COR value that is designed to increase the distance coverage as well as increasing the ball speed.
- The driver has refined HI bore crown, which tends to reduce the center of gravity, which ensures that the launch conditions are optimally positioned.
- The driver has discretionary mass savings that tend to improve the MOI value, leading to a higher speed.
- There is an ultralight hosel that enhances the forgiveness rate by distributing the launch into a low and deep ditch.
- The driver has internal as well as external weight reduction.
- The center of gravity is positioned higher towards the grip that helps to add the head mass.
For everyone who has been looking for a perfect driver out there, this is the right option. In addition to being the branded product, this driver is a name for excellence. The golfers will be able to cover higher distances without compromising on forgiveness of the shots.
3. TaylorMade Men’s RBZ Black Driver, Black
If you are the high handicapper who wants to fix the slice issue, choosing the driver is an apt choice. While choosing the driver, TaylorMade is an amazing choice because it has manufactured a wide range of drivers to meet diverse players’ needs.
This driver is designed with dual hand orientation, so there are higher accessibility and availability for every golfer. There is a graphite shaft construction in the driver to ensure there is higher durability.
The driver is designed with regular as well as stiff flex options that help enhance the flexibility of the shots. The driver is inculcated with two loft configurations available, so there is a proper angle in the shots.
There is a huge titanium core in the drive that optimizes the launch and trajectory. Also, there is a huge titanium head for a massive forgiveness level. You can even lower the spin rate, and the features of this TaylorMade driver have been added below;
- The driver has been designed with the left-handed and right-handed orientation to ensure that you are able to make shots in the right way.
- The driver has been designed with the matrix 45 x 4 white tie graphite to ensure there is no compromise on the durability.
- The driver has a regular and stiff flex to ensure there is optimal flexibility in the shots, as the golfers want
- This TaylorMade driver has been designed with 9.5 and 10.5 degrees loft configuration to ensure there is an optimal angle in the shots.
- The driver has been integrated with the huge 460cc titanium head, topped with the adjustable loft sleeve that is apt to optimize the trajectory of the shots as well as the launch.
- The driver has been designed with an ultra-lite titanium core that is strategically positioned that helps control the trajectory and optimize higher launch as well.
- The driver has been designed to offer maximum distance coverage, and the overall feel of the shots will be smooth.
- The driver has a legendary speed pocket that’s designed to lower the spin rate, and the launch rate will be higher, which is the name for better distance coverage.
- The driver is designed with the new satin black finish. That’s the name for better alignment of the shots.
For everyone who has been looking for a branded and well-reputed driver, this TaylorMade driver will be the perfect option. The driver is designed to optimize maximum distance coverage, launch trajectory, and the launch rate, and every golfer will be able to outline the top-notch gaming experience with this driver.
4. TaylorMade Golf M6 D-Type Driver (460cc)
You need to have the right driver to assist you there, and choosing the right one is integral. To help you out, this TaylorMade driver will be an apt choice because it has been designed to optimize the shots and shape up the shots.
There is a dual hand orientation in this driver so that everyone can use this driver. The driver is available in black and orange colors, so it can mix and match with your other clubs and irons. There are four flex options available for the just-right flexibility in the shots.
To ensure zero compromises on the loft angle, the driver is designed with three different loft angles. The drive has been injected with speed injection that helps optimize the COR value. The tipping point is that you won’t have to struggle with off-center hits.
The sidespin will be reduced, and the distance coverage will be higher. So, have a look at the features before you make up your mind to start living the shots with this driver!
- This TaylorMade driver has been integrated with the left-handed and right-handed that makes sure that you can play the right shots
- The driver has a shaft, and there are multiple material options out there, inclusive of Fujikura Atmos Black and Fujikura Atmos Orange to ensure there is something for people of every preference
- There are regular, stiff, extra stiff, and senior flex options out there that help people make shots that meet their golfing needs
- The driver has been integrated with loft angles of 9 degrees, 10.5 degrees, and 12 degrees
- The driver has been integrated with the speed injection, in addition to tuning resin that helps optimize the COR value all across the face
- The ball speed will be increased, and the distance covered is top-notch with this driver
- There is a revolutionary new face curvature in the driver, along with the corrective face angle to ensure there are no off-center hits
- There are straight shots with this driver, and the sidespin will be reduced
- The driver has been inculcated with the aerodynamic carbon sole design topped with inertia generator leading to higher clubhead speed while ensuring higher distance coverage
- There is a hammerhead slot in this driver, along with the twisted face that leads to a huge sweet spot because it enhances the forgiveness level
- The ball speed will be preserved when it comes to the off-center hits
Every golfer wants to make sure that they have the perfect driver out there, and in this quest, you will come across an increased number of options. However, this TaylorMade driver will outshine it all. However, it might cost higher because it’s a reputable brand, but to be honest, the performance will be top-notch, so each penny will be worth it.
5. Cobra Golf Men’s 2019 F-Max Superlite Offset Driver
So, if you are ready to hit the golf course, we have added this driver that is designed to meet the gaming needs. This driver is designed by Cobra, and it’s needless to say that they have outlined excellence in shots with their top-notch brand name.
This brand is a great name and is catering to the right-handed golfers with this driver. The driver is integrated with the graphite shaft, so you can have the highest standards of performance and durability integrated.
The driver is designed with senior and regular flex options for optimal flexibility in the shots. Cobra has designed this driver with three different loft configurations that integrate optimized shots. Be it the grip, shaft, or the clubhead; this driver has a lightweight construction.
The face is designed with titanium material that not only enhances the ball speed and positively impacts the distance coverage as well. All other features of the driver are written down in the section below!
- The driver has been designed with the right-hand orientation to make sure that right-handed golfers can make the shots
- The driver has been designed with a graphite shaft to ensure there are higher durability and performance
- The manufacturers have designed with regular and senior flex to ensure golfers are able to add flexibility in the shots
- This Cobra driver has been designed with 9.5 degrees, 10.5 degrees, and 11.5 degrees loft configurations to make sure there is optimality in the shots
- The driver is pretty lightweight, given the weight-saving performance which will be streamlined through the light clubhead, light shaft, and the lighter grip
- The driver has been inculcated with the forged E9 face technology in the titanium material that is designed to offer higher distance coverage, and ball speed will enhance
- The driver has a back/heel weighting topped with the internal weight pad that is designed to optimize straight shots, without compromising on the launch of the shots
- The driver has a crown alignment features, accrediting to the subtle crown alignment which captivating details when it comes to the visuals
- The golfers will be able to upscale their shots with this driver
- There are an offset and straight neck options in the driver that will ensure there is maximum draw bias in the game
- The straight neck design has been added for the people who want to pose a traditional outlook
If you are the right-handed golfer and want to make straight and high-distance coverage shots, this Cobra driver is an amazing choice for you. The best part is the offset design, empowering the players who like to make offset shots without compromising on the quality of shots even if you are the high handicapper who strugglers with slices and mishits.
6. PGX Offset Driver (Ladies, Right Hand, Graphite, Ladies Flex)
Every golfer will need to choose the right driver because it directly impacts the playability. So, if you’ve been looking for the top-notch option, Pinemeadow has come up with a PGX offset driver, which is a perfect solution for everyone who needs to square up the ball at the impact.
The driver is integrated with the offset design, so golfers can make straight shots. In addition, you will be able to harness long shots with this driver.
The driver has a very sophisticated matte black finish, so there are no compromises on the sleekness and neatness of the driver. Every beginner and high handicapper struggles with mishits and sidespin, but you don’t have to worry about that with this driver.
On top of everything, there is a ladies’ flex for perfect flexibility in the shots. In addition, there is a headcover involved in the driver, so your driver’s head remains safe from damage. Also, the additional features have been added below;
- The driver has been designed with the offset features that are optimal for squaring up the ball at impact.
- The golfers will be able to make straight shots with this driver.
- There are offset technology in this driver, which is the prime reason that there will be long and straight shots.
- The driver has been designed with the matte black finish, topped with white and green hues to ensure there is a sleek and clean outlook.
- The driver has been integrated with a huge 460cc titanium driver, leading to a huge sweet spot.
- The huge sweet spot will help release a higher forgiveness level, and it’s apt for high handicappers who want to optimize the shots and reduce the mishits.
- The driver has been designed with the headcover to ensure the clubhead is safe and protected when you aren’t using it.
There are many golfers with high handicapper tags, and they struggle with the slices and mishits. However, this can be optimized by choosing the right driver. So, if you’ve been looking for a driver that helps outline the right shots, this will be an amazing option because it has everything one needs to make the right shots.
7. Cobra Women’s 2018 F-Max Offset Driver
To assist you in the golf court, one needs to use the correct driver. So, this driver has been designed by Cobra, and they have outlined the design for female and male players who want to reduce the mishits.
A driver is a perfect option for right-handed golfers who want to fix the slice issue in their shots. The driver is constructed with graphite shaft, which not only provides the lightweight features, but shots will be correct as per your skills.
As for the flexibility of the shots, the driver is designed with ladies flex. The driver has a 15-degree loft configuration to ensure there are no compromises on launch angles.
The driver has an integration of offset hosel and design, empowering golfers to make straight and long shots, without compromising on the accuracy. The driver has a high distance coverage, and the shots can be aligned. In the section below, we have outlined the features!
In the section below, we have outlined the features of this driver, so have a look!
- The driver has been designed with the right-hand orientation, so if you are the right-handed female golfer, this driver is an apt choice for you
- The driver has been designed with the graphite shaft to ensure it is lightweight and golfers are able to make right shots with it
- The driver has been added with the ladies flex, promising that flexibility is top-notch with this driver
- There are 15 degrees loft configuration in this driver to ensure you are able to make the right launch angle
- The driver has been designed with the offset design-in offset hosel to ensure there is a higher launch angle, leading to accurate and straight shots
- The driver has been designed with the ultralight shafts that help in promoting better clubhead speed
- The golfers will be able to cover high distance even if you are playing the slow swing speed
- There is back weight positioned in this driver near the heel which is responsible for increasing the forgiveness level
- There are straight shots and drives in this driver
- The driver has been integrated with the crown alignment feature that’s helpful in aligning the clubhead to make sure you are making straight shots off the tee
- There are forged titanium 6-4 titanium face in this driver that helps to increase the speed, and the distance coverage with off-center hits will improve
For everyone who has been looking for the top-notch and perfect driver out there, this is the perfect option out there. This driver has been designed to increase the clubhead speed, and the distance covered will be exceptional as well. So, invest in this driver, and you will never regret this choice!
8. Cobra Golf Men’s King F8 Driver – Best Driver to Fix Slice
For everyone who wants to harness all these health benefits associated with golf, choosing the right driver plays an integral role. In this quest, you can choose the well-reputed brand, and Cobra is one such brand.
This F8 driver will be an apt choice for every high handicapper who struggles with slices. The driver is available in dual hand orientation, so everyone can make shots with this driver. In addition, it’s available in nardo grey color for you to have a captivating option.
The driver is designed with two shaft material construction, promising availability for the diversity of golfers. The best thing about this driver is the CNC-milled construction, so there are no compromises on the accuracy or precision of the shots.
Also, there are polymer aero trips in the driver that helps in reducing drag, and clubhead speed will be enhanced. However, you can gain insights about this driver by looking at the features below!
- The driver has been designed with nardo grey colour to ensure you are able to make an impact in the golf court with this captivating driver
- The driver has been designed with the right-handed and left-handed orientation to make sure that you are able to make shots easily
- The driver has been designed with different shaft material, such as Aldila NV 2KXV Blue 60 and MRC Tensei Blue 50
- The driver has been designed with lite, regular, and stiff flex options to ensure there is optimal flexibility in the shots
- There is a precision milled face that has a CNC-milled construction that’s responsible for providing the thin and precise shots
- The driver has been integrated with the polymer aero trips to ensure there is optimal drag reduction, leading to maximum clubhead speed as well
- There is a lightweight 5-ply carbon fiber crown in this driver that helps in moving the weight, so it lowers and deepens the center of gravity
- The driver is designed to produce higher trajectories and not to forget; the forgiveness level will be improved
- There is the center of gravity position in the heel and back to ensure that golfers are able to play two different shots with one driver
- The driver has an adjustable loft setting in it to ensure you can easily manage the trajectories
- The driver is designed to help fine-tune the launch conditions that help maximize the distance coverage
For everyone who has been looking for the driver that has zero compromises on the performance and distance coverage, this is the apt choice. This driver has been integrated with everything a golfer can ever demand as the high handicapper who struggles with slices and mishits.
9. Tour Edge Golf- Hot Launch HL3 Driver
When you are looking for the brand, you will come across a wide range of brands that have been designed to outshine everyone. One such top-notch and well-reputed brand is Tour Edge, and they have designed this hot launch driver.
A driver is a great option for right-handed golfers, who want to fix the slice issue in their shots. The driver is a combination of three flex shafts, promising an optimal level of flexibility in the shots.
Tour Edge has added two different loft configurations available in this driver, so you can ensure a perfect shot angle. The titanium club head of this driver is designed to maximize the ball speed.
There are no compromises on performance, and off-center hits will be taken care of. On top of everything, the ball speed will be amplified. If you want more insights about this driver, we have outlined all the features of the driver in the section below!
- The driver has been designed with a right-hand orientation to make sure that right-handed high handicappers will be able to make the shots
- The driver has been designed with the graphite shafts that aren’t only lightweight but optimize the performance as well
- The driver has been designed with regular, stiff, and senior flex to ensure there is optimal flexibility for every golfer our there
- The driver is offered with 9 degrees and 10.5 degrees loft configuration
- The driver has been inculcated with the forged titanium clubhead that’s been promised to maximize the ball speed while playing shots off the tee
- There is a variable face thickness technology to ensure there is an improvement in performance even if you are playing the off-center hits
- The driver has a power channel behind the face that will amplify the ball speed
- The driver has a higher forgiveness rate
- The driver has been added with a sole rear weight that pushes back the center of gravity to ensure there are long and high-flying shots
There are many people who are constantly worried about their shots, and they want to make sure that they are working on the top-notch shots that lead to maximum ball speed and improved forgiveness level. So, this driver will be the perfect choice for everyone out there. With all such features, the price factor is a little higher, but it is worth each penny.
10. Orlimar Men’s Slice Killer Golf Driver
It is needless to say that driver demand is still going strong for the professional golfers and the high handicapper. So, if you’ve been looking for the driver that helps you make long and straight shots, Orlimar has cranked up the notch with this driver.
This is a pretty suitable option for every golfer out there. The driver has been designed with the right-handed orientation for the rightie golfers out there. The driver has regular, senior, and ladies flex options for better flexibility in the shots.
Orlimar has added the graphite shaft in this driver to ensure there is higher longevity. The driver is integrated with the low center of gravity, so you can make accurate shots, and there is higher control over the shots.
The driver has been designed with a shallow face height that promises accurate shots. So, if you want to know the features, we have added them all in the section below, so you can read them before investing in it for a better decision!
- This driver has a right-hand orientation.
- When it comes down to the flex, there are multiple options, such as ladies, regular, and senior.
- There are seven configurations available in this driver.
- The shaft has been designed with a graphite material, which offers a long life of the club.
- The clubs have a low center of gravity, which helps control the shots and also adds accuracy to the shots.
- There is a shallow face height in the driver to ensure the golfers are able to make accurate and dense shots.
- The shaft has been constructed with Superlite 60-graphite.
- There is a custom velvet in the grip which makes it very comfortable to use
There are always two types of people; right-handed and left-handed people. So, if you are the right-handed golfer who isn’t afraid to try new brands and drivers, this will become the ultimate option. The brand name might be new in the market, but we assure you that there are no compromises on the performance and quality as they have integrated everything one needs to extract top-notch performance.
Buying Guide – Best Driver To Fix Slice
Golf is the most amazing and interactive sport out there, and people have been playing this game for a long time now. There was a time when only the elite people used to make the shots in the golf court, but the trends have changed. This is because an increasing number of people have started playing golf because they have become aware of the health benefits adhered to it.
But when it comes down to hitting the golf court, one needs to ensure that they are choosing the right drivers. So, if you’ve been trying to optimize the perfect shots in the golf court, you need to make the right choice for drivers. While buying the driver, you need to consider some factors that help make the right choice.
In this buying guide, we have added all the essential and key factors that have been designed to ensure there is high performance in the shots, and the slices are fixed easily. By considering these factors, you will get your hands on the best driver to fix slice for the high handicapper. So, if you happen to be the high handicapper, keep reading!
There was a time when strict and stiff woods and drivers were alright with the golfers. However, the trends have changed, and people are looking for adjustable features. The adjustability features are essential because it helps golfers make and shape the shots optimally. The driver needs to provide better performance in terms of distance coverage and accuracy in the shots. So, you need to choose the driver that has adjustable features, so you can make shots off the tee and fix the slices.
When it comes down to choosing the driver, you need to understand the fact that the right design of drivers will help align the shots. For instance, you can choose the offset design in the driver as it’s helpful in aligning the shots, and also, it helps in making the targeted shots. The golfers will be able to gain height and higher distance coverage with the right design of the driver.
While choosing the driver, you need to choose the drivers that have a higher forgiveness level because that’s the only way you will be able to make the off-center hits. The right forgiveness level is helpful in optimizing the launch angle while reducing the sidespin. This way, the golfers will be able to keep the ball on the fairway and match the targets.
There are many golfers who don’t pay heed to the feel, which happens to be the biggest mistake that one can make. By feel, it means that how the driver is responding to the command of the golfer. For instance, the feel will directly impact the immediate feedback of the shots. In addition, it will impact the first impression of the shots.
There are multiple ways of how the loft works. Firstly, you can take the adjustable loft sleeve because it lowers and extends the loft of the clubs. If you struggle with a slice, the lower ball shots will be better. This is because it will reduce the sidespin because it can impact the damage. Secondly, you can choose the loft degree as it helps in carrying a higher distance.
If you are the high handicapper who has been struggling with the slice, you need to opt for the driver with the slightly toed face because it’s the simplest yet the most effective option. This is because the slight toe face will help with the swing as well (yes, it will be a positive impact!)
When we are talking about the offset design, you will see that the clubface is behind the shaft line. This design will ensure that you get some time for transiting the ball to the shaft in optimal time; the face will rotate and leaves the shots open. In addition, the tip to flex impact will be higher, which will result in higher face rotation. It will help in reducing the openness of the clubface.
Driver Weight Distribution
In recent years, the drivers with moveable weights have become integral, which means that golfers will be able to adjust the central mass of the driver. The weight can be moved forward or pushed back to the toe or heel. If you want to fix the slice, you need to have a higher mass towards the heel. This because the face rotation will enhance with downsizing, and the clubface squaring will be optimal as well.
Driver Shaft Flex
The golfers have always been saying that open clubface and slice is primarily caused by the flexible shafts. However, this is completely untrue because the flexible shaft will lead to better deflection. With this notion, the clubface will close up, leading to anti-slicing.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the reasons for a slice?
Every golfer wonders about the reason for the slice, and it is usually caused by the open clubface. In addition, if people tend to make swing shots to the left and the downswing shots on the shoulders will lead to slices as well.
Is Slice More Common with a Driver than an Iron?
When you start hitting the shots with a driver, the long clubs tend to have a minimal loft, and when the swing is dropped, the slice can occur. In other words, once the clubhead of driver lags, the slice will be created on the impact. On the other hand, short shafts are better because they optimize the direction of the golf ball.
Can draw drivers actually correct the slice?
If you want a direct answer, using the draw drivers is a great way of eliminating slices from the shits. The draw drivers are perfect for eliminating the sidespin, which is usually the prime reason for the slice. In addition, the draw driver adds corrective side spin that enhances the accuracy of the shots.
Is adjustable weight suitable to fix the slice?
When it comes down to the drivers, there are stationary and adjustable corrective drivers in the golfing world. The stationary drivers are suitable for people who need a standard configuration. On the other hand, golfers can adjust the weights on the sole with adjustable drivers, promising better height and shape of the shots.
The Bottom Line
Whenever people are in search of the new game that helps them improve mental health as well as physical health, some people are into cricket; some are into playing rugby while some people are highly interested in basketball. But when it comes to sports, some people are always looking for sophisticated sports that don’t adversely impact them.
For all such people, golf is an amazing choice, and you will be able to optimize the perfect shots with the help of a driver. With this article, you will be able to find yourself an apt driver that helps in covering higher distances and cutting off the slices. With the buying guide, you will be able to make an informed choice. So, read through this article and find yourself the perfect driver!