There was a time when people would yearn for the busy life and the faster processes because they were literally done with the farming and yielding the cattle, you know the life was pretty different back then.
With this notion, it wouldn’t be wrong to say that people have evolved significantly over the past few years, and they have been enjoying the luxuries and bounties of the modern world. The modern world is all about automated work and long working hours.
These things have made lives easier for many people because they can simply enjoy a better and improved lifestyle. However, human beings were meant to enjoy nature, and this modern life has put down multiple barriers between nature and humans.
This is one of the prime reasons that there are so many health issues all around. People are literally struggling with life, and they don’t find the brisk of fresh air that can refresh them and their souls.
With this being said, it wouldn’t be wrong to say people are in excessive need to enjoy a better life; get a hold of a healthier lifestyle. This is why many people are always opting for playing sports because they provide them little exercises, posing a positive impact on health while making them close to nature.
This is because most of the sports are played in the open fields where they get fresh air, and some sports are played where plants are around.
One such game is golf because it is designed to play in a cool environment. By cool environment, we mean that you have to play it in the green fields with the huge trees all around.
So, playing there would surely have a positive impact on people’s health and overall life. In addition to nature, golfing holds multiple other benefits as well. For instance, golfers tend to get some exercise, which is great for people who don’t like hardcore exercising.
Playing golf is an optimal choice for seniors and young people alike because the health benefits imposed by playing golf can be enjoyed by everyone. First of all, people will start feeling more energetic because plants have a positive impact on the mind as well.
Then, playing golf provides the much-needed light exercise, such as walking and making shots with the clubs will tone up the muscles. These are all the obvious benefits of playing golf that is known to human beings.
According to medical health experts, playing golf holds other benefits as well. For instance, playing golf will have a positive impact on the heart because it helps regulate blood pressure.
This will improve heart health. Even more, playing golf helps in regulating the blood circulation, which leads to improved brain health, leading to better memory. But harnessing all these benefits demands to play golf the right way.
If you are a beginner, you might be overwhelmed to choose the right clubs and irons because there is a massive variety of options available in the market. However, as a beginner, your first choice should always be choosing the best drivers because they are the makers and wasters of the shots.
The golf drivers are designed with a large head, and it has become the most integral part of the game. If you opt for the top drivers, they tend to be big and long but can be pretty expensive as well.
This is probably the biggest reason that choosing the right driver is such a daunting task for beginners and novice players. The drivers are designed to provide higher distance coverage more accurately.
For instance, the drivers have a higher potential to improve the game. So, if you are ready to start golfing, this article will help you find out the best golf driver for beginners. All the drivers have been chosen to ensure top-notch results for you. So, stay tuned!
1. TaylorMade Men’s RBZ Black Driver, Black
Golf is an amazing sports field, and players need to use the right equipment. In the same vein, if you are a beginner golfer, this TaylorMade RBZ Black Driver is an apt choice. To meet the needs of every golfer, this driver is available in dual hand orientation.
When it comes to golfing angles, this driver promises suitable angles through regular and stiff flex options. For every driver, the high-quality shafts pose a direct impact on the game, and this one has a graphite shaft.
TaylorMade has coined its name in the market, and to ensure the right shots, there are two loft configurations available. It is evident that beginner golfers struggle with mishits, and to take care of this issue, this driver has a huge titanium head. In addition, the loft sleeve is adjustable for better performance.
With this black driver, you will be able to ensure an effective outlook in the golf course, while promising the highest standards of launch optimization and control. In the section below, we have added in-depth information about the driver!
- This driver is available in the left-handed and right-handed orientation to ensure that ever beginner can play with it.
- The driver has been designed with a regular and stiff flex, promising everyone would be able to enjoy the flex options.
- The driver has been constructed with a top-notch shaft, designed from matrix 45 x 4 white tie graphite, which is synonymous with quality.
- The driver is available in two different configurations, such as 9.5 degrees and 10.5 degrees.
- The driver has been integrated with a huge 460cc titanium head with the adjustable loft sleeve.
- The integration and construction of this driver will lead to the optimal trajectory and optimized launch of the shots.
- The driver has been integrated with the ultra-lite titanium, which is strategically positioned to ensure there is higher control over the trajectory of the shots.
- The golfers will be able to make high launching shots.
- There are premium matrix white tie 55 shafts that are designed to offer smooth feel in the shots without compromising on the maximum distance coverage.
- The driver has been designed with the legendary speed pocket to ensure reduced spin, higher distance coverage, and higher launch.
- The driver has a black satin finish with highly sophisticated details to ensure it is well-aligned
If you have been looking for a driver that will help you optimize your shots and make them smoother, this TaylorMade driver will be the optimal choice because it has everything a beginner will need to optimize their shots.
2. PGX Offset Golf Driver
PGX is the brainchild of Pinemeadow, and they have cranked up the notch of golf shots with this driver. For every beginner golfer, this is an amazing choice. However, to harness the benefits of this driver, you need to be a leftie.
That being said, beginner golfers struggle with cuts and slacks, but PGX driver will take care of this through the anti-slice technology. It is pretty difficult to make shots from the soft land, and this driver promises zero impacts on the shot quality.
It is no secret that golfers struggle with mishits, and to cater to this issue, this offset golf driver has a huge titanium head that enhances the forgiveness level. However, the head is a basic component to make effective shots because it comes in contact with the ball. So, to protect the driver’s head, the packages come with a headcover.
The best thing about this golf driver is its economical rate, so you don’t have to splurge your hard-earned money in this driver. As for the features, we have added essential information in the section below!
- The driver is available in a left-handed orientation which means that only the leftie beginners can play the golf shots with it
- The driver has been integrated with the offset anti-slice technology which will help you cut and slack the shots just right
- The golfers will be able to make the shots from soft land with this driver
- The driver has been integrated with a 460cc titanium that is designed to optimize the shots and increase the forgiveness level
- The driver comes with a headcover which is responsible for protecting the clubhead from damage when you aren’t playing with it
- The driver is available with an economical price factor to ensure that beginners can enjoy the golf without worrying about money
- The driver will help the golfers make strong and strengthened shots
- The center of gravity is pretty low which will hook the golfers to the game
- The golfers will be able to make straight shots
For everyone who has been trying to kick start their golfing career, choosing the driver is an essential matter. If you’ve been on a similar quest, this driver will help you make straight and strong shots without compromising on the forgiveness. However, only the left-handed golfers can make the shots with this driver!
3. TaylorMade Golf M2 Driver
If you’ve been playing golf for a long time, you would know that TaylorMade is one of the most popular golf manufacturing brands out there. Similarly, golfers tend to prefer TaylorMade drivers for their beginner games and have high availability.
This driver is suitable for everyone because it comes with the dual hand orientation, so there are no compromises on the availability. The driver is inculcated with stiff and regular shafts, which promises you don’t impact the quality of shots.
As beginners tend to struggle with shots and mishit, the driver has a steel shaft, which makes this driver an economical and forgiving option. There are two loft angles in the driver for better performance and angles of the shots.
The best thing about this driver is the lower center of gravity that promises higher precision. Even more, you will have multi-material construction for better performance.
On top of everything, you can make weighted and strengthened shots with this driver. In the section below, we have added information about the salient features of the driver!
- This TaylorMade driver has been designed for the right-handed and left-handed people alike, so everyone can enjoy the amazing gameplay experience
- The driver has been integrated with the regular and stiff shaft to ensure that you are able to make right shots, depending on the shaft values
- The driver has been integrated with the steel shaft which tends to be highly forgiving
- The driver has been designed with two loft angles, such as 9.5 degrees and 10.5 degrees
- The drive is integrated with the multilateral construction which is designed to lower the center of gravity
- The golfers will be able to save the weight and make weighted shots
- The driver has been integrated with the geocoustic technology, which tends to enhance the feel and sound of the shots
- The driver has a more active and deep speed pocket that will increase the flex
- There are high forgiveness levels with this diver
- The driver has been designed with an FF2FF precision process that is promised to add accuracy and precision in the shots
- The golfers will be able to improve the distance coverage with the shots
- There are high launch and lower spin rate in the shots designed with this driver
For everyone who has a knack for golf, they need to use the perfect driver that has been designed with beneficial features. All in all, there are no cons in the driver, and you will be able to make perfect shots with this driver!
4. TaylorMade M6 Driver (460cc)
Being in the world of sports seems just like a charm, but when you actually hit the field to make the shots, you will need to be ready for it. You need to have enough training and the right equipment because it will directly impact the quality of the shots and moves.
Be it cricket or basketball, choosing the right bat or ball, respectively, will optimize the gameplay experience. In the same vein, you will need to choose the right equipment for golf.
When you are trying to hit the golf court, you need to choose the right clubs and irons because that’s how you are going to make the shots. As a beginner, you need to use the right driver because it will help optimize the shots and cover higher distances.
While choosing the driver, you need to choose the right brand as there are multiple options out there. So, TaylorMade is one such brand with a name for excellence and durability. We have added the features in the section below as well!
- The driver has been integrated with the right-handed and left-handed golfers, promising that every beginner can play their shots
- The driver has been inculcated with Fujikura atmos black to ensure it looks amazing and makes the right shots as well
- The driver has been designed with multiple flex options, such as regular, stiff, extra stiff, and senior to meet the diverse needs of the players
- The developers have made sure to think about every golfer out there because there are three different configurations available, such as 9 degrees, 10.5 degrees, and 12 degrees
- The driver has become the epitome of speed because the head has been injected with the tuning resin
- The COR is pretty optimized across the face, and the golfers will be able to maximize the distance coverage and ball speed
- There is revolutionary new face curvature in the driver, topped with a face angle that is designed to reduce the side spinning
- The players will be able to make straight shots and off-center hits as well
- The driver has been integrated with an aerodynamic carbon sole design, which is added to increase the speed of the clubhead
- The driver is designed to cover more distance and make farther shots
- There is a hammerhead slot in the driver which increase the sweet spot, leading to preserved ball speed and higher forgiveness
Whenever someone has to buy new equipment in golf, they need to ensure that they have enough money because the golfing equipment can be pretty expensive. Similarly, this driver can be a dent in the pocket as well, but as far as the performance is concerned, there are no drawbacks.
5. Orlimar Golf ATS Junior Boy’s Individual Golf Clubs
With each passing day, parents have become aware of the importance of physical activities for kids. This is why the number of kids in the golf course is increasing, but they need to be equipped with the right golf driver. Using a golf driver plays an important role in optimizing the standard shots for juniors.
So, this Orlimar golf club set is an apt choice, and your kids will have everything they need to make the shots. This golf club set is designed with the putter and wedge to ensure correct shots.
The driver is suitable for kids aged up to five years old. In addition, there is a flexible composite shaft for every junior golfer who needs to enhance the performance. On top of everything, there is a soft rubber grip and has a standard size which fits your kid’s hand.
There is a headcover in the set to keep the clubhead safe. However, as your kids grow, this club set will become useless. As for the features, we have designed the specialized feature section below!
- This driver is available in the set as well, and if you want to access a complete set, Orlimar has designed the putter and wedge as well
- The driver is suitable for the kids who are aged from three years old to five years old
- The driver is 29-inch long which makes it suitable for the kids heightened around three feet and eight inches
- The driver has been integrated with the flexible composite shaft for better performance
- The driver has been integrated with a soft rubber grip that matches the softness of the kid’s hands and makes them have a proper grip on the driver
- The driver has been included with a headcover to ensure that the clubhead remains safe from the damage
Being a parent of a kid is very difficult and challenging because you have to think about every possible impact of an activity on them. This is why you need to choose the right driver for the kids because they need to make sure that they are learning the right shots. However, the number of manufacturers offering kid’s drivers is very limited. However, Orlimar has topped up the excellence with this driver, and the kids will be able to optimize the shots and shape of the shots.
6. TaylorMade M6 Driver (460cc)
TaylorMade is the top golf equipment manufacturing company out there, and if you’ve been looking for a suitable driver for your beginner needs, this M6 driver is an apt choice.
This driver is designed with the right-handed and left-handed orientation, which promises that every beginner can make the shots. The driver is available in black and orange colors to ensure your needs are being catered and matches your other clubs and irons.
When it comes down to this TaylorMade M6 driver, it has been integrated with four different flex options, promising perfect angle and flexibility in the shots. The river is designed with three loft configurations for beginners who need perfect shots.
There is tuning resin injection in the driver’s head, which makes this driver suitable for golfers who need to work on higher speed. The driver will help golfers cover a higher distance while taking care of the off-center hits. For providing insights, we have added information about driver features in the section below!
- The driver has been added with a right-hand and left-hand orientation to make sure that every golfer can play the game
- The drive has been made available with Fujikura atmos orange and Fujikura atmos black to meet the diverse user’s preferences
- The driver has been integrated with the regular, stiff, extra stiff, and senior flex that helps optimize the shots
- This TaylorMade driver is available with three different configurations, such as 9 degrees, 10.5 degrees, and 12 degrees
- The driver’s head has been integrated with a tuning resin that has promised to optimize the shots and COR across the face
- The golfers will be able to maximize the ball speed with this driver
- This M6 driver has been made to cover a higher distance
- The driver has been integrated with the new face curvature and face angle which will make golfers make off-center shits
- The spin speed will be reduced which means that golfers will be able to make straight shots
- The driver has been integrated with an aerodynamic carbon sole design that enhances the clubhead speed and covers higher distance as well
- The driver has a huge sweet spot that will help add more forgiveness in the shots
If you have been looking for an optimal driver that helps you make long and straight shots, you will need to choose the right driver, and this TaylorMade driver is an amazing option for everyone. However, it is pretty heavy in weight, so you might need to consider that before investing in it!
7. TaylorMade M2 Men’s Driver 460cc
Whenever you are talking about some drivers, you need to understand the prime aim behind it. For instance, the prime aim of using the driver is shaping up the shots and enhance the distance coverage.
The drivers are widely used by the beginners because they need something basic to help them out in the golf court. So, for everyone out there, one needs to ensure that they are using the right driver as it will be the basic equipment for training purposes.
While you are on the quest to find the perfect driver out there, you need to make sure that you are opting for the right brands. This is because brands offer excellence and warranty in their products.
One such brand is TaylorMade, and they have designed a wide range of drivers and golf irons to meet the needs of the users. This driver is an amazing option and has been integrated with a wide range of features that we have added in the section below;
- The driver has been constructed in the right-hand and left-hand orientation to ensure that golfers are able to make the right shots according to their playing orientation.
- The driver has been integrated with a graphite shaft because it tends to be lightweight and highly durable as well.
- The driver has been integrated with regular, senior, and stiff flex to ensure that there is something for everyone out there.
- The driver has been designed with three different loft angles and configurations, such as 9.5 degrees, 10.5 degrees, and 12 degrees.
- The driver has been integrated with a geocoustic technology that is responsible for making accurate and precise shots.
- The driver has been integrated with the higher MOI value, accrediting to the acoustic engineering and it is designed to offer better feel and sound of the shots.
- The driver has been designed with a huge footprint that leads to higher forgiveness value.
- The center of gravity of this driver is low and deep to ensure that your shots are precise.
- There are high-launching shots with this driver, and the spin speed will be reduced.
- The driver will help make sure that the ball remains stable, leading to overall stable shots.
- There is a speed pocket in this driver, which tends to increase the ball speed, promising higher flexibility as well.
- The driver has a 460cc titanium clubhead, topped with a lightweight aluminum loft sleeve.
- The golfers have the liberty to adjust the loft by two degrees.
- The driver comes with the headcover to ensure that your driver’s clubhead remains safe and protected.
- The clubhead has been constructed with the carbon composite construction that is responsible for lowering the center of gravity.
- There is highly improved acoustic management and geometric shaping integration in this driver that will optimize the shots.
- The lie angle is apt enough to create the top-notch trajectory as well as the ball flight.
Choosing the right driver is highly integral when you are trying to make the right shots because it helps in optimizing the shots. So, this TaylorMade driver is one such amazing option that has been designed to optimize the shots, and this driver will help you make highly forgiving shots.
8. TaylorMade Golf M6 D-Type Driver (460cc)
You need to be considerate and precise about choosing the driver because it will directly impact the shots and their quality. So, if you’ve been on the lookout for a driver as well, TaylorMade has got you covered.
There are different drivers, and this M6 D-type driver is the perfect solution for every beginner golfer out there. This driver is a suitable choice for everyone because it comes with dual hand orientation. For higher durability, this driver is constructed from project c, even flow.
In addition, there are three shaft flex options, promising higher performance rate, and better flexibility in the shots. There are three loft configurations in the driver, promising a positive impact on the angle.
The drivers have a higher COR value that is helpful for people who need to enhance the shot speed. Even more, you will be able to reduce the sidespin, while promising to beginners that they can make off-center hits.
The golfers will be able to make straight and consistent shots. For people who need information about features, we have added them in the section below!
- The driver is available in right-hand as well as left-orientation to meet the different needs of the golfers
- The driver has been constructed with project c even flow which has been added to ensure the highest standards of durability
- The driver has been inculcated with different flex options, such as regular, senior, and stiff, promising that you can make different types of shots
- The driver has been inculcated with three different configurations, such as 9 degrees, 10.5 degrees, and 12 degrees
- The drivers’ head has been designed and injected with tuning resin that is responsible for optimizing the COR value across the face
- The driver will be able to define and develop maximum ball speed
- The golfers will be able to cover the higher distance in the shots
- The driver has been inculcated with the new face curvature, topped with a corrective face angle to ensure that you are able to make the off-center hits
- The side spin will be reduced in this driver which promises that you will be able to make straight shots
- The driver has a very sleek aerodynamic shaping which is responsible for increasing the clubhead speed
- The distance coverage will be higher
- The driver has a two-tone crown design which helps in closing down the impact of the shots
For everyone who has been on the quest to find the perfect driver out there, TaylorMade has got your covered with this driver. Be it increasing the distance coverage or clubhead speed, this driver will help you ace it all. As far as the cons and downsides are concerned, we really couldn’t find any!
9. Callaway Golf 2020 Mavrik Max Driver
When the new players join forces with golf courts, there are high chances that people will need advice for choosing the right clubs and drivers. This is high because people tend to use the wrong drivers, given poor judgment at the start.
So, you need to opt for the right driver if you are the beginner because it will help you shape your shots. While choosing the driver, what can be the better choice than Callaway, right? Also, they’ve outdone themselves with this driver.
The driver is available for right-handed and left-handed beginner golfers to ensure the driver is accessible to everyone. The driver is designed with multi-material construction that not only promises higher durability but a positive performance rate as well.
There are customizable features in the driver because beginner golfers have different loft options available. The golfers will be able to make faster ball speed, and shots will be optimized.
On top of everything, the MOI value is higher, and the weight distribution is effective. In the section below, we have outlined the features to provide in-depth information!
- The Callaway driver has been designed with right-handed and left-handed orientation, meeting the gaming needs of different players.
- The driver has been designed with the Aldida rogue white 70G material, topped with UST Helium 4G and Project X Evenflow Riptide in 50G, as well as 60G.
- The driver has been inculcated with the regular, light, stiff, and ladies flex, helping them add just-right flexibility in the shots.
- People are always looking for some adjustability, and if you are one of them as well, this driver has been designed with different loft angles, such as 12 degrees, 10.5 degrees, and 9 degrees.
- The driver has been integrated with a new face architecture topped with the F2S2 titanium to ensure that there is no compromise on the speed and forgiveness.
- The material is six times lighter as compared to the traditional and simple titanium, which makes it suitable for the spinning and robustness of the shot.
- The driver has been inculcated with two internal jailbreak bars that are responsible for connecting the crown and sole.
- Jailbreak technology has been designed to ensure higher and faster ball speed.
- The driver has a lightweight carbon crown that helps in weight distribution, leading to higher MOI value.
- The driver has been integrated with the internal titanium rib system that is responsible for fine-tuning the head, leading to high yet satisfying music and feel.
- The driver has been integrated with the headcover for the prime purpose of saving the clubhead.
Whenever you are on the hook to find the perfect driver out there, you need to ensure that there is no compromise on the quality of the shots, this drive will be an amazing option out there. The best thing is that there are no apparent cons in this Callaway driver.
10. Cobra Golf F9 Men’s Speedback Driver
While choosing the brand, make sure that you are choosing the one that has shaped their name and future. In this quest, it wouldn’t be wrong to say that Cobra is an amazing golf equipment brand with a top-notch brand name and reputation.
So, this driver has been integrated with meaningful features and has dual hand orientation, which makes it suitable for every beginner out there. The driver has multiple shaft material construction to meet the needs of different golfers.
There are different flex options available in the driver, promising optimal flexibility in the shots. The drivers come with three loft configurations, so there are no compromises on the angle of the shots.
The driver’s head had an aerodynamic shape that helps enhance the shape of the shots. The driver has a lower center of gravity level that ensures a positive impact on the precision of the shots.
On top of everything, the driver will help reduce the impact on the gear, and low misses will be reduced. So, for better insights, we have added information about the salient features of the driver!
- The Cobra driver has been designed with the right-handed and left-handed orientation to make sure everyone can play with this driver.
- The driver as been designed with different shaft material, such as Fujikura Atmos Tour Spec Black 7, Fujikura Atmos Tour Spec Blue 6, Project X Hzrdus Smoke 60, and UST Helium 50
- The driver has been integrated with multiple flex options, such as stiff, regular, senior, and x-flex.
- The driver has been designed with multiple loft angles, ranging from 9 degrees, 10.5 degrees to 12 degrees.
- The driver has been inculcated with the speed back technology and the driver, which is designed to optimize the aerodynamics.
- The driver has a low center of gravity, leading to fast shots, without compromising on the length of the driver.
- The driver has an aerodynamic clubhead design that will be responsible for shaping the shots.
- The driver has inculcated with multi-material tungsten weight structure, which is responsible for a creative deeper, and a lower center of gravity.
- The driver has a milled face-in construction, making this face the fastest one out there.
- The driver has a dual roll technology that will help minimize the impact on the gear that will help positively impact the low misses.
- The launch will be higher with this driver, and the spin rate will be higher as well.
While choosing the driver, one needs to be considerate about the performance, material, and adjustability to ensure there is no compromise on the shape of the shots. So, this Cobra driver will fill in the right way, but you might need to spend some more bucks because this driver is expensive.
11. Callaway Golf 2019 Epic Flash Driver, Right Hand
Golf helps people stay active because they need to walk and move the body because it is essential to make top-notch and precise shots. So, if you are looking for a driver to assist you in the golf course, Callaway is always at your rescue with this Epic Flashway driver.
This driver is available in a right-handed orientation, which makes it suitable for the right-handed golfers out there. This driver is the inculcation of advanced technology that helps in enhancing distance coverage.
The driver is perfect for beginners who need to enhance ball speed. There is a face cup technology in the driver that promises the development of on-center and off-center shots.
The best thing about this driver is the higher distance coverage while posing an impactful change in the shot speed. Overall, the driver is pretty lightweight, which makes it suitable for people who need to make easy shots. We have added the features of this driver in the section, with an intent to provide insights about the product!
- Whenever you are buying this wood, you will need to consider the hand orientation because this one is only available for the right-handed golfers
- The wood has been integrated with the face flash technology, which has been designed to offer higher distance coverage as well as higher ball speed that optimizes the shots according to the gaming objectives
- As for the face, it’s been designed with 455-forged carpenter steel, topped with the face cup technology that helps the golfers make off-center and on-center hits
- The ball speed will be higher while ensuring the higher distance coverage
- The wood has been integrated with the jailbreak technology and has two internal bars. This configuration helps in putting more impact on the face, which leads to the better ball and shot speed
- The wood has been inculcated with OptiFit hosel that is pretty lightweight and short, responsible for making easier shots
- The golfers will be able to make long-carrying shots with this wood
- The center of gravity is positioned in a way that helps make the shot launch easy and high as well
If you happen to be the golfer who likes to play their golfing shots with the right hand, this Callaway wood will settle perfectly for you. This is because it has zero compromises on design, performance, and durability. So, choose this one, and you will never regret it!
12. Intech Golf Illegal Non-Conforming Extra Long-Distance
For every beginner golfer, choosing the driver is an essential matter because it helps in optimizing the shots and their overall performance in the golf court. So, if you are on the quest to find the perfect driver, this Intech river will be an amazing option.
However, one needs to be considerate about the driver’s choice, and this driver will never fail you. This driver is suitable for everyone because it’s designed with dual hand orientation, leading to higher playability.
The shaft material of this driver is an epitome of durability because there is graphite construction. There are two shaft flex options, promising adequate flexibility in the shots. In addition, there are two loft configurations in the driver, which optimizes the angles of the shots.
The topping point of this driver is the high moment of inertia value, promising higher forgiveness, and the sweet spot is huge as well. All in all, the performance is perfect, and we have added in-depth details about this product in the section below!
- The driver has been inculcated with the right-handed and left-handed orientation to make sure everyone can play their shots with this driver
- The driver has been integrated with the shaft material that is designed to ensure durability, and yes, we are talking about graphite
- The driver has been inculcated with the regular and senior flex to ensure that there is something for everyone
- This diver has been integrated with 10.5 degrees and 12.5 degrees when it comes to the loft angles
- The driver has been inculcated with the high MOI design to ensure there is enough sweet spot
- The huge sweet spot will ensure that there is a higher forgiveness rate
- A driver is a place for the behemoth shaft which is the name for durability and performance
- The driver has been integrated with the headcover to ensure that the driver’s head remains protected
If you’ve been looking for the driver for beginners, this Intech driver will be an amazing option because it has been designed with top-notch features, and there are no performance drawbacks. However, the clubhead is too large as allowed from the USGA. So, be vigilant!
13. TaylorMade SIM MAX Driver
Whenever you want to look into golf and hit the market for some driver shopping, they will throw a never-ending list of brands at you, but it will be hard to catch up on. So, for every beginner golfer going through this, TaylorMade is an amazing choice.
They have designed this SIM MAX driver that’s a suitable option for every beginner out there. The driver has been integrated with dual hand orientation, making it suitable for every beginner golfer out there.
The driver is available in red and blue colors to ensure it can match other clubs and irons. The driver is designed with four different shaft flexes, so everyone can make their shots.
TaylorMade has added three loft configurations in this driver for optimal flexibility in the shots. In addition, you will be able to enhance the shot’s shape, given the aerodynamic clubhead shape.
The beginner golfers will be able to cover higher distances with this driver and its low center of gravity. In the section below, we have outlined the features of this driver for in-depth information and insights!
- The driver has been designed with right-hand and left-hand orientation, making sure that everyone can play their shots
- The driver has been designed with Fujikura Ventus Blue 6 and Fujikura Ventus Red 5
- The driver has regular, stiff, extra stiff, and senior flex to make sure there is something for everyone who wants to make shots with this driver
- This driver has 9 degrees, 10.5 degrees, and 12 degrees when it comes down to the loft angles
- The driver has an aerodynamic asymmetric sole, topped with the inertia generator which is the big name for ensuring higher speed from the clubhead
- The golfers will be able to cover the higher distance, accrediting to the rear weight
- The golfers will have access to higher MOI value because it is responsible for creating higher forgiveness rate
- The driver has been inculcated with speed injected technology that will strategically optimize the COR value
- The ball speed across the face is pretty higher
- The driver has been designed with the twist face technology and a huge face area
- There are corrective face angles in the driver that will reduce the number of mishits
- The driver is designed to ensure straight shots
- The driver has a multi-material construction, accrediting to steel, carbon, and titanium that is the name for a low center of gravity and higher MOI value
- The driver has a two-degree loft sleeve, leading to multiple customization and adjustability
- The golfers will be able to change the trajectory of their shots with this driver
For everyone who has been eyeing the best driver out there for a beginner, this TaylorMade driver will fulfill and exceed all the expectations regarding the golf game. As far as the cons are concerned, we couldn’t find a single one in this driver!
14. Cobra Golf F9 Men’s Speedback Driver
It is pretty evident that you would be looking for the top-notch driver to assist you in the golf court because one cannot risk being embarrassed in the golf court only because they chose the wrong driver.
This is why we have come up with this amazing option that will upscale the entire golfing experience, and yes, we are talking about Cobra driver. This Cobra driver has high availability because every right-handed and left-handed golfer can make the shots with this driver.
This Cobra driver is designed in three color options, so it matches and contrasts with your other golfing equipment. There are four flex options to ensure there is optimal flexibility in the shots. Even more, there are two loft configurations, promising the perfect angle of the shots.
The driver has a higher forgiveness rate, given the huge clubhead. In the section below, we have added all the information about the driver regarding the features that will help make an acquainted choice!
- The driver is available with a left-hand and right-hand orientation to make sure that there is no compromise on the shots
- As far as the shaft is concerned, this driver’s shaft has been designed with Fujikura Atmos Tour Spec Black 7, Fujikura Atmos Tour Spec Blue 6, Project X Hzrdus Smoke 60, and UST Helium 50
- The driver has been integrated with regular, stiff, senior, and x-flex options to make sure you can play with any flex you want
- The driver has been designed with 9 degrees and 10.5 degrees loft angle
- The driver is the name for speed back technology which helps in attaining the low center of gravity
- The driver has a speed back aero-design speed back technology
- There is a low center of gravity with this driver as there is multi-material tungsten weight structure out there
- The driver has a CNC Milled-face-in technology which is responsible for making this driver the fastest one out there
- There is dual roll technology in the driver that is responsible for reducing the gear effects in the shots
- There will be no low misses, and the spin speed will be reduced significantly as well
- The launch of the shots will be higher
Whenever you make up the mind to hit the golfing bandwagon, you need to keep in mind that you’ve added some burden on the bank account because golfing can be expensive. So, if you’ve been looking or this Cobra driver, there are zero compromises on durability and performance, but it can be a pretty big dent in the pocket!
15. Callaway Golf Epic Flash Driver
When we are talking about golfing, choosing the right driver is best because if you aren’t using the right driver or iron, you won’t be able to make it big in the golf court, as you intend on doing.
For everyone looking for a perfect driver, choosing Callaway will be an apt choice because it has always been helpful in offering the right driver that settles with the golfing needs of the players. It doesn’t matter which hand you play with; this driver will be a suitable choice with dual hand orientation.
This Callaway driver is an amazing choice with higher durability because there is graphite shaft construction that helps enhance the performance of the shots. This driver is also suitable for ladies’ golfers since there is a ladies’ flex option along with other flex options.
The golfers will be able to optimize the distance coverage with this driver, and the impact on the face will be higher. So, if you need to have insights about this particular Epic Flash Driver, we have added the features of the driver in the section below!
- The driver has been designed with the left-handed as well as right-handed orientation to make sure that everyone can play with this driver
- The driver has been integrated with the graphite shaft material because it will help with durability and high-performance shots
- The driver has been topped up with the ladies, regular, senior, stiff, and extra stiff flex options because different players have different playing needs
- The driver has been integrated with the 9 degrees, 10.5 degrees, and 12 degrees loft angle to meet the diverse needs of the golfers
- The driver has become the home to the flash face technology, promised to provide better distance coverage without compromising on the ball speed
- There is artificial intelligence in this driver that’s responsible for creating the different face, as per the needs of the golfers
- The driver has been integrated with the jailbreak technology with two internal bars, leading to faster ball speed while creating a higher impact on the face
- The driver has a lightweight triaxial carbon crown that makes sure that MOI value is improved
- The golfers will be able to get away with the off-center hits because there is a higher forgiveness level in this driver
- The driver has an adjustable perimeter weighting to ensure there is no fading and that the golfers are able to make straight shots
If you’ve been looking for a perfect driver to assist you in the golf court, Callaway is an amazing branded option out there. We have shared all the features and pros of this driver in the section above, and as for the cons, we couldn’t find any. So, it wouldn’t be wrong to say that this Callaway driver is surely the best one out there!
Best Golf Driver For Beginners
Whenever you are investing in something new, you need to understand the fact that you are investing your hard-earned money in there. This is why the driver and iron should provide the real value for the money, which makes it essential to make the right choice.
Making the right choice is impossible if you don’t know about the integral factors to consider. Similarly, when you are a golfer, you need to understand that one wrong angle and your shots will be impacted.
This is why choosing the right driver is essential, and if you’ve been trying to find the best one out there, there are multiple factors of consideration.
In this buying guide, we are sharing all the important factors that you need to consider while choosing the best golf driver for beginners.
The beginners have different needs, and one needs to acknowledge them. So, we have added every factor that you need to consider in this buying guide. Have a look!
Overall these years, technology has improved a great scale, which clearly depicts that everything has improved. So, if you are looking for the driver, adjusting the loft will be the innovation that everyone is looking for as it helps in improving the shots. As a beginner, you should always look for an adjustable driver because beginners aren’t consistent enough with their swings and shots. Once you become consistent with the swing and game, you can go for sturdy lofts, but as a beginner, always go for adjustable ones.
Whenever someone adjoins and makes up the mind to start playing golf, they need to understand the fact that golfing can be pretty expensive. This is because the golf clubs and drivers are pretty costly, and even the single ones will cost hundreds of dollars. So, it wouldn’t be wrong to say that you need to make the right choice. This is why you need to be intelligent with money.
As a beginner, you need to be considerate about the money matters because an expensive driver might not be the best choice out there. So, if you are in the market for a new driver, make sure to choose the reasonably-priced driver that provides enough value for the money. If you are looking for affordable options, Intech and Orlimar drivers are optimal.
For every beginner, choosing the driver that encourages spin is the worst decision. This is because beginners need to practice with the straight shots, and that’s where spin can intrude on the effectiveness of the shots. So, you need to need to ensure that whichever driver you are choosing, its head doesn’t lead to a spin. All in all, if you need to make the hit on the green, the spin will work, but it cannot be the right choice for beginners who need to make straight shots.
Many people understand that clubhead matters a great deal because it directly impacts the spin speed. However, they need to be vigilant about the shaft as well. The shaft should fit optimally with the swing speed. As a beginner, you can choose the regular flex shaft because the beginners tend to have slower swing speeds. The faster swing speed can impact the straightness of the shot, so make sure you are choosing the right shaft!
If you are a beginner who needs to make the right shots, they need to be considerate about the loft. This is because the high loft will help make farther shots and higher distance coverage. With the increase in the swing speed, the beginners will be able to make lower loft angles. However, if you go overboard with the loft, the backspin will be created as compared to the sidespin. Also, the driver with a high loft will be able to make slicing shots!
Whenever you are in the market to choose the driver, you need to consider the fact that the head is extremely important. The right size of the clubhead is 460 cubic centimeters. So, you need to ensure that the driver’s clubhead ranges from 440 cubic centimeters to 460 cubic centimeters. If the clubhead is big, the shots will be more powerful, and the missing chances will be better.
As a beginner, you should look for the bigger clubhead because it provides higher forgiveness in the shots. In contrast, the small clubheads will help make more secure shots without compromising on the swing speed. If you want to gain control over the shots, the small clubhead will be an apt choice. In addition, as a beginner, you need to choose the round clubhead because it’s the most suitable choice out there.
Choosing the right material of the driver is essential because it helps in upgrading the efficiency and durability. The drivers are available in a wide range of materials, such as zinc, stainless steel, aluminum, and titanium. Titanium turns out to be the most expensive material out there, but it tends to be highly efficient and durable when it comes down to the beginners.
However, if you are going low on budget, you can always opt for the stainless steel because it helps in improving the game. As for the shaft, you can opt for graphite and steel because graphite is known to provide flex, which is essential for the beginners.
The loft is the head face angle, and it will help depict the distance of the driver. In addition, the backspin and trajectory of the shots will directly be influenced by the driver’s left. The common loft angles range from 4 degrees to 20 degrees. While choosing the loft, you need to consider the swing speed that you’ve managed to skill up. The higher loft angle will provide lower swing speed, and so on.
Weight plays an integral role in determining the shots, and while choosing the weight, you need to ensure that you’ve considered the swings and skills. The lightweight driver can lead to off-center hits. There are high chances that finding the right weight will take time, but spending some extra time is better than making regular errors in the golf court!
Centre of Gravity
This is basically the single balance point of the driver, which has the tendency to move back and forth, vertically, and horizontally. For beginners, the lower center of gravity will make an apt choice. This is because the low center of gravity leads to a higher ball launch, given the higher spin. The MOI will increase, and the forgiveness level will increase as well. Once the center of gravity is moved forward, the ball speed will increase, but the ball spin and MOI values will decline.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which is the easiest driver for beginners?
All the drivers in this article are designed with a higher forgiveness rate. So, as a beginner, you can choose any driver with a higher forgiveness rate. You should opt for a driver that has loft configuration, ranging from 10.5-degrees to 12-degrees. In addition, the loft angle should be lower by one degree for better performance.
Which is the right loft driver for beginner golfers?
For every golfer who struggles with distance coverage and cannot hit the 210 yards, you need to use the driver with a loft angle of 12-degrees. This driver is not only easy to use, but the distance covered will be suitable as well. In addition, if you want to enhance the swing speed and hit more than 260 yards, you need to choose drivers, ranging from 9-degrees to 9.5-degrees. One must acknowledge that with loft angle reduction, the backspin will be reduced as well.
What is the Center of Gravity?
Whenever you are looking for iron or driver, you will read about the center of gravity. So, it is defined as the interconnection of the head at several balance points. The golfers can balance the face, sole, and head position to determine the true center of gravity value. The center of gravity is designed in three dimensions, such as vertical, center, and horizontal. The vertical center of gravity will define the height of the clubhead from the sole. In addition, the horizontal center of gravity defines the distance from the shaft’s center. Last but not least, the center gravity talks about the backward position of the clubface.
How to become a golf professional?
If you want to become a professional golfer, you will need training and utilization of a top-notch driver. In addition, the professional or tour golfer needs to play and win local, national, and regional tournaments.
The Bottom Line
Whenever people are thinking about joining the new game, golf tends to be one of the most famous choices out there. With this article, we have tried to share all the possible information about the best drivers for the beginners.
In the same vein, we have added the buying guide that will help people make the optimal choice for buying the right driver.
All in all, it wouldn’t be wrong to say that this article is an apt choice for every beginner who is looking for the driver. This is because we have managed to outline everything integral in this article, and it has become the most wholesome choice out there.
So, all you need to do is stay put and read out to make an apt choice that takes your golfing career up in the skies of success!