Golf is literally the best sport out there is you are interested in playing an elegant and sophisticated game. That is to say because there are no vigorous exercises and moves involved in playing the golf shots. It is needless to say that people with a senior tag are seen hitting the golf course because they don’t have other activities since they are retired from work.
On top of everything, you need to be consistent about golfing because people have been labelled the high handicapper. The high handicappers are usually the beginners, who have a lower launch angle, or those who struggle with distance coverage. This is one of the prime reasons that high handicappers need special irons and clubs to play the desired golfing shots.
In addition to clubs and irons, playing right golfing shots require the putters as well. The beginners and high handicappers need putter with the combination of forgiveness and feel. Also, people don’t want to invest a fortune in these putters, since they are looking for affordable options. To be honest, the market is flooding with a variety of putters, but narrowing down the best one can be overwhelming.
While choosing the putters, the golfers need to be considerate about the putter length because it should be at the eye line level over the ball. This talks about the posture as well because putters need a straight line. This means that putters play a crucial role in aligning the shots, but the best thing about them is that you won’t manipulate the shots and strokes.
First of all, the putter length plays an integral role. For instance, if the putter length is long, the ball movement and distance coverage will be sufficient. In addition, the putters will move the eye line around the ball. This will consequently lead to a higher arch, and the face rotation will see a positive change even when the golfing consequences are hard and difficult.
According to stats, more than 40% of average golfers tend to make their strokes with the putters without even accessing the training. Usually, the golfers buy putters just by looking at the brand tag or manufacturer, which is literally the biggest one can make. Such decisions will adversely impact the consistency of the shots.
For the people who use short putter, the eye line will be above the ball because golfers will be standing in the closest proximity. With this notion, the face rotation will be reduced, and the lie angle will be too upright. With this information, it is needless to say that the putter is essential for shaving off the strokes. This clearly means that you need to improve the putting because of high handicappers, it matters.
So, in this article, we have outlined the best putters for high handicappers to make sure you are making the correct strokes. In addition, we have outlined the buying guide to ensure that you are making an informed choice. The putters in this article are from different brands and features, but all of them are suitable for high handicappers. So, let’s start!
|Callaway mens Odyssey Stroke Lab Versa Putter Black (Right Hand, 34", #7, Oversized Grip)||Check Price|
|Cleveland Golf Men's Huntington Beach Golf Putter, 34", Left Hand||Check Price|
|TaylorMade 2018 Spider Interactive Putter (SuperStroke, L Neck, Left Hand, with Sightline, 33 Inches)||Check Price|
|Cleveland Golf Huntington Beach SOFT Putter #11 33", Right Hand||Check Price|
|TaylorMade Spider Tour Platinum Right Hand Putter, 35"||Check Price|
|Wilson Harmonized Golf Putter (Men's), M1, Right Hand||Check Price|
|Callaway Odyssey White Hot Pro 2.0 Black Rossie Putter (Left Hand, Steel, #1, Jumbo Grip, 33' Length)||Check Price|
|Pinemeadow Golf Men's PGX Putter (Right Hand)||Check Price|
|Wilson Staff Harmonized Putter, Men's M1 Jumbo, Right Hand||Check Price|
|Odyssey Golf 2021 Ten Putter||Check Price|
1- Odyssey Stroke Lab Versa Putter – best odyssey putter for high handicap
Odyssey has been offering a wide range of golf clubs for players of every skill set and preferences. So, if you have been looking for integrated choices, this club made into a putter is the best choice for high handicappers. This putter has everything a beginner can ever demand. This putter comes with the left-handed and right-handed orientation, making it suitable for every high handicapper out there.
There are multiple sizes available in the putter, suiting different golfers according to their height. There are two grip options available, such as oversized and pistol grip for everyone out there. The topping point is the unique weight distribution that promises an optimized physical layout. We have elaborated on all the features, pros, and cons of the golf club set in the section below!
- The putter has been designed with right-handed as well as left-handed orientation to make sure people can make strokes with any hand they want
- The putter is designed in multiple sizes, such as 33″, 34″, 35″ to ensure people of different heights can use the putter
- The putter has been designed with different style names, inclusive of slant neck, ball flang, double-wide, Tuttle, and r-ball
- When it comes down to the grip, the putter is designed with the pistol and oversized grip, catering to the diverse preferences of the high handicappers
- The putter has been integrated with the unique weight distribution feature, topped with the new stoke lab shaft which is promising enough to enhance the physical outlook of the stoke
- There are steel and tip-heavy graphite shaft in the putter which is relocated to enhance and improve the performance dynamics of the shots
- The stroke lab shaft has a low and stiff torque to ensure there is better control over the shots, topped with the heavy head
- The higher weight configuration is added to the butt-end and sole, promising accurate and smooth strokes
- There is a combination of white-hot feel, topped with micro hinges all over the face, leading to higher distance control and smooth stroke rolling
You might have been playing with irons and clubs all your life, but if you need to make the strokes, putters are essential. So, if you’ve been looking for a putter, this is a suitable choice as long as you can handle the slightly heavy head.
2- Cleveland Golf Huntington Beach #1- best putters for high handicappers 2020
Playing golf will increase your physical activities and help them become active. So, it is better to provide them with the best putter, and this Cleveland putter is an amazing choice. The putter is designed with dual hand orientation so that every high handicapper can use this putter. There are multiple lengths available for golfers of different heights.
The putter has a precision milled face that promises accurate shots. In addition, this putter ensures that golfers are able to integrate consistent rolls in their shots. On top of everything, the feel of the shots is enhanced without compromising on the performance scale. Also, if you don’t want to overstep over the stroke, this putter is suitable for its soft construction. Have a look at the features!
- The putter has been designed with left-handed as well as right-handed orientation to ensure they can make the desired shots in no time
- The putters are designed with different shaft lengths, inclusive of 33 Inches, 34 Inches, and 35 Inches, offering options to different heights of people
- The putter is designed with the precision milled face to ensure the highest standards of accuracy in the shots
- The putter empowers the golfers to make a consistent roll in the strokes while enhancing the feel of the shots
- The putter is constructed from soft 305 stainless steel construction which is not only durable but improves the performance as well
- The feel of the putter is soft enough without overstepping on the touch of the stroke
- The moment of inertia of this putter will provide the satisfying deep click even if you are making the off-center shots
- The putter has been integrated with the Lamkin pistol-style grip which poses zero compromises on the quality
When it comes down to choosing the golfing equipment, one needs to ensure that they are choosing the highly reputed brand with guaranteed performance and quality. One such brand is Cleveland, and they have launched this special putter for the high handicappers. With this putter, the brand has managed to outline the soft feel and deep click sound even when making the off-center shots. All in all, there are no apparent cons in this putter.
3- TaylorMade Golf 2018 Spider Putters – Best Putters of all time
There are multiple brands offering putters, and TaylorMade is one of the most fantastic choices out there. They have come up with a wide range of putters, and if you are looking for the best putters for high handicappers, this is the ultimate choice. This is an integrated and well-designed putter that has been integrated with the following features.
First of all, this putter is available in right-hand and left-hand orientation, making it a suitable option for everyone out there. There are three shaft lengths available to meet the demand of different golfers. On top of everything, there are interactive styles available. This putter is designed with SuperStroke and a standard grip for better control over the shots. In the section below, we have added other insights!
- The putter is designed with right-handed as well as left-handed orientation to make every high handicapper can make the strokes
- The putter is designed with three different shaft lengths, inclusive of 33 inches, 34 inches, and 35 inches
- The putter has been designed with multiple styles, such as interactive L Neck, Tour Red Double Bend, Interactive Double Bend, Tour Red, No Sightline, Arc Red, Arc Silver, and Tour Black Double Bend
- There are two options when it comes down to putter grips; one is standard grip, and the other one is SuperStroke grip
- The golfers will be able to make arching putting strokes with this putter
- The putter as been integrated with the double bend hosel which is perfect for the golfers who need to make straight strokes
- The putter has been inculcated with the traditional blade hosel for players who need to make arching stokes but don’t want to experience the toe-hand
- The putter has been designed with ball alignment to ensure there is alignment line to make straight strokes
- The putter is designed with stroke length, rotation, tempo, and speed in mind
It is no secret that golf is an expensive sport and people have been looking for the best putters out there. In the same vein, if you’ve been looking for the best putter out there, this TaylorMade is an amazing choice. The only downside of this putter is expensiveness because other than that, there are no compromises on the strokes and their quality.
4- Cleveland Golf 2019 Huntington Beach SOFT Putter #11 – best golf putters for high handicappers
If you’ve been looking for the right brand, the Cleveland Golf brand will make the optimal choice. This is the best putter for the high handicappers, which has been designed to increase the performance levels. This putter will define quality shots and accurate distance coverage. All in all, this putter is an integrated choice with a wide range of features.
So, this brand has surpassed all the quality and performance expectations with this putter. There is a dual-hand orientation available in this putter. There are three different shaft lengths, as well. The putter is designed with a speed-optimized face technology, promising consistent distance coverage, eliminating the mishits as well. Have a look at the features, then because it is essential for researching them!
- The putter is designed with the right-handed and left-handed orientation to make it suitable for the high handicappers with any hand choice
- The putter is constructed with three shaft lengths in mind, such as 33 inches, 34 inches, and 35 inches for better performance
- The putter has been integrated with the speed optimized face technology which is perfect for ensuring consistent distance coverage even if you struggle with mishits
- There is a diamond CNC milling pattern in this putter, designed with deep grooves, making it suitable for a soft feel and the roll is true
- The putter has been designed with an optimized center of gravity location to ensure the inculcation of accuracy in the shots
- The putter has a strategic weight distribution and repositioning to ensure there is ultimate stability for straight strokes, and the feel is pretty solid
- There are six tour-proven shapes in this putter which makes them perfect to meet different styles and strokes
The high handicappers have been looking for perfect putters to help them make straight and aligned strokes. This is because it has become a need of the golfing since there is an increase in competition. For all high handicappers, this TaylorMade putter is the perfect choice because there will no compromise on distance control or forgiveness level. The best thing is that there are no downsides to this putter!
5- TaylorMade Golf Spider Tour Diamond Silver Double Bend Sightline Putter
If you’ve been looking for the best putters for high handicapper golfers, you will find a wide range of options out there. However, one needs to choose the branded woods or the ones that have a good brand name. With this notion, you can opt for TaylorMade as it has managed to optimize the performance, quality, and effective gameplay with this putter with the high-end features.
The putter is designed with a right-hand orientation, making it suitable for everyone out there. There are two shaft lengths available. Also, there is multi-material construction, promising sufficient control and durability. The golfers are empowered to make a pure roll and stable shots with this putter while dampening the vibrations. For additional information, we have added the features below!
- The putter has been designed for right-handed golfers to ensure people can make the correct and straight strokes
- The putter is designed with two shaft lengths, such as 34 inches and 35 inches, meeting the needs of different golfers
- The putter is designed in mallet niche which has been designed with multi-material construction
- The multi-material construction is responsible for improving the moment of inertia which is an apt way of increasing the pure roll and stability
- The putter is constructed with the integration of heavy 304 stainless steel and lightweight 6061 aluminum core which increases the moment of inertia to ensure face stays square to the path
- The putter is responsible for dampening the vibration through the integration of PU form into the body, responsible for improving the feel and sound of the strokes
- The putter is sporting the unique square shape to ensure better alignment
- The putter is designed with tour chrome body, integrated with the red lightweight core
- There is a double bend hosel, helping golfers make straight stokes
- There is a small slant hosel style as well which helps make arching strokes
For every high handicapper who has been looking for the putter that helps them make arching as well as straight strokes, this putter by TaylorMade is one of the most amazing choices out there. The best thing about this putter is that it has multi-material construction. But this putter is available only for the right-handed players, so be considerate about that!
6- Wilson Harmonized Golf Putter – Best Blade Putters of all time
For everyone who has been looking for the putter that can accompany them in the golf club and make it big with the shots, this Wilson Harmonized Golf Putter will be the apt choice. This putter is designed with a right-hand orientation, making it suitable for every right-handed high handicapper out there. There is a square heel/toe design that helps align the shots.
The putter is designed with a vertical seam grip that improves the feel of the strokes. In addition, you will experience a responsive feel and accuracy in the shots. The all-weather paddle grip of this putter is perfect to offer higher control over the shots. On top of everything, the golfers will be able to enhance the shot speed. So, have a look at the features!
- The putter has been designed with the right-handed configuration to ensure all the right-handed high handicappers can make their shots
- The putter has a square heel/toe design which is responsible for aligning the shots, and the game will be top-notch
- The putter is inculcated with a highly attractive vertical seam grip, topped with the huge diameter which is perfect for improving the feel of the strokes
- The putter is perfect for the golfers who need to make shots around and, on the greens, accrediting to the responsive feel and accuracy in the stroke
- There is an all-weather paddle grip in the putter which is perfect to offer higher control over the strokes, and the feel is optimal
- The clubface of the putter is integrated with multiple density microinjections, promising better performance
- The putter head has been designed with horizontal lines that make sure there is accuracy in the shots and alignment is supported
- The feel upon contact with the ball will be enhanced with this putter
The high handicappers have been religiously looking for the putters that help them improve the feel, performance, and responsiveness of the shots. For all such high handicappers, this putter is an amazing choice, and you will also be able to make aligned and accurate strokes with it. However, you need to play with the right hand to use this putter!
7- Odyssey White Hot Pro 2.0 Putter – Best Odyssey putter
When the golfers start hitting the golf court, they will start meeting new people, which provides them with a breeze of fresh air. So, if you’ve been finding ways to socialize, golf is the perfect opportunity, and with this Odyssey putter, you will be able to make great shots given the high-end features. The putter is designed with a dual hand orientation for higher availability for every high handicapper.
The putter is available in three different shaft lengths, promising suitability for the majority of high handicappers. In addition, there are different style names so that you can make the right shots. The putter is designed with standard and jumbo grip, making it suitable for junior golfers as well. Also, weight placement will enhance the responsiveness of the shots. So, have a look at other features!
- The putter has been designed with right-handed as well as left-handed orientation to make sure every high handicapper can make their shots
- The putter is available in different shaft lengths, such as 33 inches, 34 inches, and 35 inches to make sure people of different heights can make the shots
- The putters are constructed with different style names, such as #1, Rossie, #3, #5, and V-Line to make sure golfers can make right strokes
- The putters are designed with jumbo and standard grip to ensure it is perfect for juniors and average golfer, respectively
- The putters are integrated with the re-engineered white hot insert which is designed to improve the performance, feel, and sound of the shots
- There is a laser milling insert and cutting process which is responsible for obtaining tight tolerance, promising consistent performance
- The putter has a heel/toe weight placement which is designed to increase the responsiveness and forgiveness level all across the face
- The putters are designed with contrasting alignment which is perfect for enhancing the accuracy of the strokes, without compromising on the consistency of the strokes
Everyone is aware of the fact that golf is an expensive sport, and choosing the putter will be a similar experience. So, this putter has everything a high handicapper can look for, ranging from high responsiveness to high forgiveness, optimal grips, and right feel; there is everything suitable in this putter.
8- Pinemeadow Golf Men’s PGX Putter – Pinemeadow PGX Putter Review
Whenever you are hitting the golf court, you need to ensure that you are ready with the right set of golf If you’ve been looking for a putter to accompany you in the golf court, this Pinemeadow PGX putter will be an apt choice. This putter is only available in a right-hand orientation, so you know who can use this putter. The golfers will be able to maintain focus on the shots with this putter.
There are alignment lines on the putter, promising correct strokes and aims. The tour-weighted feature of the putter is perfect for enhancing the speed of the shots. When you first invest in the putter, you will come across a headcover to ensure your putter’s face and head remain safe from damages. The features of this putter are top-notch, and we have elaborated them below;
- The putter has been designed with the right-handed orientation to make sure high handicappers can make the amazing strokes.
- The putter is designed with the precise white finish, which is designed to make sure you can make strokes in the greens.
- The golfers will be able to make and maintain focus in the shots.
- The putter is inculcated with alignment lines, promising that you can make strokes on the target.
- The putter is designed with the tour-weighted feature, given the integration of an additional 40g, which empowers the golfers to make faster shots around the shots.
- The putter is provided with the headcover to ensure the face and head remain the same from every potential damage.
Golf is one of the most amazing sports out there, and if you want to make strokes in the green, choosing the right putter is essential. Similarly, this putter is perfect for every right-handed high handicapper because it’s only available for the right-handed golfers. So, ready to make some fast and precise strokes with this putter.
9- Wilson Harmonized M Putter – Wilson golf putter
You need to choose the right putter, and this brand has integrated some high-end features into this putter. This putter is designed with a right-hand orientation so that every right-handed high handicapper can make the shots. There is a steel shaft integrated into this putter that not only promises performance and durability but affordability as well.
There is a counter-balance flex in this putter that optimizes the flexibility of the shots. The putter is designed with a mallet-style. In addition, the huge grip promises that it’s suitable for men. Overall, the grip is pretty soft, but control over the shots will remain unhindered. The putter has optimal weight distribution and plumber hosel for the high speed of the shots. The features of the putter have been added below;
- The putter has been designed with the right-handed orientation to make sure golfers who use the right hand can make the strokes.
- The putter has been constructed with the steel shaft material to ensure there are no compromises on the durability and performance.
- The putter is integrated with the counter-balance flex to ensure there is perfect flexibility in the shots.
- The putter has a one-degree loft angle, which is perfect for the high handicappers, who struggle with mishits.
- The putter is designed with a mallet-style.
- The putter has been integrated with the huge diameter of the grip, promising that everyone can optimize the feel and performance.
- The grip is soft to ensure there are no compromises on the control of the strokes.
- The putter has been designed with the heel/toe weighting head, topped with the plumber hosel for better performance and accuracy.
- There are horizontal lines on the head which are perfect for optimizing the alignment.
- There is a micro-injection polymer face insert, which is perfect for enhancing the feel of the shots.
If you’ve been looking for the perfect putter to help you out on the golf course, this Wilson putter is an amazing choice. Be it higher control over the strokes or the alignment, one will get everything perfect from this putter. So, make sure you have outlined the high-performance rate with this putter by making the right strokes!
10- Odyssey Stroke Lab Triple Track Putter – Best Golf Putters
If you’ve been looking for the best putter that helps you harness all the benefits and the holes, this Odyssey putter is an amazing option out there. The putter is available in dual-hand orientation for higher availability for everyone. The putter is designed with different sizes, and there are multiple style options that optimize the shots.
The putter is designed with an oversized and pistol grip that leads to higher control over the shots. The putter is impregnated with advanced technologies that optimize the alignment, consistency, and performance of the shots. In addition, there are three trick track lines, promising alignment, and accuracy of the shots. Also, we have mentioned the features of this putter as well, so have a look!
- The putter is designed with both right-handed and left-handed orientation, making it perfect for every high handicapper out there
- The putter is designed with different sizes in mind, inclusive of 33 inches, 34 inches, and 35 inches
- The putter has different style options, such as 2 Ball, 2 Ball Blade, Seven, Ten, Double Wide, Double Wide Flow Neck, Marxman, Seven Slant Neck, and Ten S
- The putter is designed with a pistol and oversized grip to ensure people can have control over the shots and performance
- There are impressive and advanced technologies in the putter which is perfect for imposing higher standards of performance, consistency, and alignment
- There is a ball alignment system in the putter, and there are three trick track lines out there for better accuracy in the strokes
- There is an additional 40g redistributed weight in the putter which is apt enough to improve the consistency and tempo of the strokes
- The putter is designed for promising enhanced sound and a better feel
For all the high handicappers who need to make consistent and responsive strokes, this putter is the most suitable option with a good brand name. The best thing about this putter is that there are no downsides while enhancing the sound, feel, and tempo of the strokes.
Buying Guide – Best Putters for High Handicappers
Putting is a highly frustrating experience for high handicappers. In this quest, one tends to think that the old putter will do the job, but it’s not helpful at all. However, if you want to save some strokes, you need to improve the putting game. So, if you need to buy the best putters for high handicappers, we have outlined this buying guide. With this buying guide, you will be able to consider key factors and considerations that are helpful in making an informed and practical choice. So, have a look!
Mallet Or Blade Putter
Mallet putters have been increasing in popularity, and the prime reason is the higher forgiveness rate. These mallet putters are famous for higher forgiveness because high handicappers need that. This is because mallet putters have a huge club head, leading to a huge sweet spot and a better forgiveness rate.
On the other hand, the blade putters were designed with advanced technologies. This means that there are no rights and wrongs when it comes down to the putters. So, line out your preferences and make a choice accordingly.
Length Of Putter
The putter length is directly dependent on the setup. If you need to get the eyes over the ball, you need to choose the short putters. On the other hand, you need to use long putters if you need control over the distance and alignment. Tour and experienced golfers tend to use putters with 33 to 34 inches.
Putters For Low Handicappers
Putting is defined as the equalizer, which is apt enough to for the handicap level of golfers. The high handicappers need higher performance because they are hardly able to outline the difference in the length. All in all, it is pretty apt that the low handicappers can use the putters as well in the high-end niche.
Putters are basically designed to last a lifetime, but the topping point is that technology changes, which changes the decision and choice. This is because putters have a long life. So, whenever you are looking for a putter, you need to choose the putter that has a long life and advanced feature to ensure you don’t have to replace the putter anytime soon.
The putter’s price ranges from thirty dollars to hundreds of dollars. In the same notion, it becomes hard for people to make the right choice. The performance rate will directly impact the budget and price. All in all, the budget shouldn’t stand in the place of performance. That is to say because you cannot compromise on functionality and performance without spending a fortune.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Should I Use A Blade Or Mallet Putter?
The mallet putter offers balance and steadiness to the golfers in their strikes. The contemporary mallet putter is a flat stick with an oversized head. The head is available in several shapes and sizes. Just because of the head’s size, an ample amount of weight is dispersed away from the clubface, so that players obtain stability in their hits.
They have a larger sweet spot that is tremendously helpful for golfers who struggle to stroke the ball directly in the clubface’s center. The club head’s extra weight is anticipated to prevent the putter from rotating during the strike. They have more prominent features than blade putter.
2. Is Mallet Putter More Forgiving Than Blade One?
Yes, they are considered more forgiving because of their size and prominent features. The blade putter will provide you additional aid when it comes to control and feel on the greeneries. You can pick any type of putter depending on your putting stroke.
3. What Is The Best Putter On PGA Tour?
TaylorMade Golf Spider Putters are extensively used on PGA tours.
4. Do Pricey Putters Improve Performance?
Yes, expensive putters are equipped with the latest technology and advanced features. They provide balance, stability, and additional forgiveness on off-center strikes. The majority of less hi-tech putters don’t offer these characteristics.
5. Should I Get Measured For A Putter?
It would be a good idea to get measured for a putter. By acquiring an accurate putter fitting, you can progress your short game’s constancy. When your putting becomes consistent, your scores and self-confidence will improve.
6. What Should Be The Length Of My Putter?
You should select a putter length according to your height. If your height is between 4’8 to 5 inches, you should select 32 inches, long putter.
If your height is between 5’1 to 5’4, you should buy a 33 inches long putter. If you are between 5’4 to 5’8, 34 inches long putter will be perfect. However, if your height is 5’9 or 6 inches, buy a 35 inches putter.
7. What Putter Design Should I Choose?
You should select a design that is suitable for you. If you want to win the game, you should love looking down at your clubs. Once you get a positive feel about the putter, you will play proficiently with it. It depends on you whether you like rounded mallet putters or blade putter with a slight offset.
8. What Sort Of Grip Should I Utilize?
If you like to use your hands more often, you should stick to a slimmer grip. However, if you push and twitch putts with equal proportion, give a shot to medium-sized or larger grip to get your putts rolling straighter.
9. Should I Consider The Brand Name While Choosing A Putter?
No, the company name is not imperative. The most significant factors you need to consider while buying a putter are positive feel and length. If it fits you correctly and feels nice when you putt with it, then it is an indication that you have found your perfect match. Buying a putter based exclusively on the company name is not a wise decision. Make sure to try out various options across multiple brands and observe which one is suitable for your game.
10. How Much Should I Spend On A Putter?
They are available in different price ranges starting from $30 to $400 and even more. Many people spend more money on a driver than a putter. If you are on the outlook for a putter that can offer greater value for money in the long run, select something that is equipped with the latest technology. It should be forgiving and capable of working at high levels.
11. What is the difference between a toe putter and a balanced face?
When it comes down to the balanced face, the face faces the sky, which is suitable to make straight shots. In contrast, the toe putter has a face facing the ground that helps make arched strokes.
12. Which are the face groove on a putter?
The putters have a special type, face grooved putter. These putters are constructed from metal inserts, but there are grooves that put up the ball and shape up the shots.
13. What is the right moment of inertia for high handicappers?
The high handicappers usually miss out on the sweet spot. So, in this case, it is better to enhance the moment of inertia value because it provides resistance to twisting.
14. Which is the right grip for putters?
The putters are available in a variety of dimensions, such as weight, length, shape, and thickness. So, it is better to have a thick grip because it makes the putter lightweight.
The Bottom Line
In this article, we have outlined the best putters for high handicappers because they need assistance in improving the alignment and feel. In addition, these putters will help them harness the higher forgiveness level. So, all you need to do is line out the preferences and choose the putter that suits your preferences. Also, make sure you utilize the buying guide as it will help make an informed and practical choice!