We don’t deny this fact that women have been oppressed for a long time. This is because there was a time when women were asked to stay indoors. They weren’t allowed to gain higher education because their sole “considered” function was to cook food, raise kids, and take care of the homes. But you must have witnessed a change in this notion.
This is because, in this modern world, women hold equity and empowerment. Women are liberalized to ensure they are getting the education that helps them gain better career opportunities and lead a good life, as they want to. With this being said, women are standing equal to men, be it in professional careers or the sports fields.
When it comes down to sports, women are winning the tournaments and championships more than the men. Well, we aren’t adding the notion of feminism, but there is nothing wrong with accepting that women are making leaps and bounds in every possible field of life. In the same vein, women are working the corporate jobs and making their own empires.
Well, things can get a little rough, given the double responsibilities on women, since they have to focus on work as well as the home chores. Some women like to have a spa day to relax their tensed muscles, but some are into the sporty activities. For all the women who want to enjoy their me-time in the best way possible, playing golf is an apt choice.
When you’ve to play golf, you need to understand that you can always play the shots as long as you have the right tools. This is the prime reason that women are seen in the golf course, and they have been dominating the play with the eccentric performance and precise golf shots. However, there are different types of women golfers in the market.
For instance, there are beginner golfers, some women have higher swing speeds, and some of them want to move their clubheads at high speed. If we look at stats, most of the golf championships are played and won by women golfer, and the winning percentage is only increasing, given the increasing trend of playing golf in women.
The huge credit of this success also implies to the golf club manufacturing companies. This is because they have designed the special golf irons for women. These specialized women’s golf irons are perfect for helping women make the right strokes and shots. These irons are surely adding visible changes in the women’s golfing games and shot quality.
However, before you get all empowered and the golf club, it is better to select the perfect and best golf irons for women. This will be a wise decision and will amp up the game. To help all the aspiring lady golfers out there, we have outlined these options for you. All the irons in this article are tested to ensure zero compromises on the performance, along with betterment and improvement in the shots. So, let’s have a look and enjoy the amazing shots and leave all those haters in awe!
1- Cobra Women’s 2018 F-Max One Length Golf Iron Set
If you want to play the right shots in golf as a woman, you will need the right irons and what can be the better choice as compared to Cobra. This iron set for women has been designed with a right-hand orientation to ensure every right-handed golfer can make the shots. There is a graphite shaft construction in the iron set, promising ultimate level of performance and durability. There are multiple lengths available, perfect shots.
The iron set has been designed with the offset hosel design to ensure the high launch shots. The iron sets will empower the users to make accurate and precise shots. On top of everything, there is a low-profile design that promises proper movement of the shots. The golfers will be able to make controlled shots around the green. All in all, you will be able to make durable and long shots. So, have a look at the features of this golf iron, inclusive of the following;
- The iron has been designed with a right-hand orientation to make sure there every right-handed player can make their desired shots.
- There is graphite shaft material construction in the iron to ensure there is no compromise on the durability or performance.
- The iron has been designed with one long set iron to ensure there are multiple options. This is because the iron has been re-engineered into seven different weights that help make optimal shots.
- There is an offset hosel design in the iron that ensures the development of high launch shots.
- The players will be able to make straight shots without compromising the accuracy of the shots, while there will be no bias.
- The iron has been designed with a low profile and deep undercut design to ensure there is a proper movement of the shots.
- The iron set has been designed with the special wedge designs in the SW and GW to ensure there is high versatility in the shots.
- The iron is designed with shot control, even around the green.
- The iron has been designed with the premium chrome finish to ensure there are optimal aesthetics in the game, and the durability of the game will be ramped up.
- The irons pose zero harm to the durability or longevity of the shots.
Women are hitting the golf course, and there is no doubt in that. So, if you are the right-handed woman golfer, this Cobra iron will be an apt choice. However, the chrome finish might look full of aesthetics at the start, but it will fall off in some time. So, do weigh the pros and cons before investing in the iron set.
2- Callaway Golf 2019 Women’s Big Bertha Iron (Renewed)
Every golfer needs to choose the right iron before hitting the golf course. For all such women golfers, this Callaway women golf iron is an apt choice because it has been integrated with the high-end features. The iron set is designed with dual hand orientation, making it perfect for every golfer out there, without compromising on the precision of the shots. There are multiple shaft material constructions in the irons for better performance.
The iron is designed with three flex options, promising that you can add the perfect level of flexibility in the shots. There are different configurations available in the iron so that there are no compromises on the playability of the shots. The golfers will be able to cover higher distances, high and easy launch shots, and the energy core will promise strong and powerful shots. In addition, we have outlined a wide range of features that have been integrated into this iron!
- The iron has been designed with the left-handed and right-handed orientation to make sure every woman can play her precise shots with this iron
- When it comes down to the shaft, this iron has been designed with multiple shaft material construction, such as KBS Max 90 Steel Shaft, UST Recoil ESX 450 F1 50g Graphite Shaft, UST Recoil ZT9 460 F3 60g Graphite Shaft, and UST Recoil ZT9 470 F4 70g Graphite Shaft
- The iron has been designed with stiff, ladies, and regular flex options, promising that everyone can get the much-needed flexibility in the shots
- The irons are designed with different configurations, such as 7 iron, 6 iron, and 8 iron to ensure there is optimal playability in the shots
- The irons have been designed to make easy launches
- This iron will empower the golfers to cover higher distance while making the shots
- There are zero compromises on the feel and sound of the shots when it comes to this iron, given the inculcation of the suspended energy core
- There is a 360 face cup in the iron to ensure there is consistent and long-distance coverage in the shots
- The iron has a clean and smoked PVD finish to ensure there is no compromise on the outlook and aesthetics
There was a time when women weren’t able to make the right shots, but with this golf iron, women will be able to optimize the shots, and the distance coverage will be amazing. However, you might need to invest a higher price to buy this iron because well, there is high-quality and a brand name attached to this iron.
3- Callaway Golf 2018 Women’s Rogue Individual Iron
As a woman, you need a specialized iron, and Callaway has taken care of this demand. This Callaway Rogue Iron is the suitable choice for beginner and intermediate golfers all the same since it has been designed with the high-end features. The iron is designed with a dual hand orientation, promising golfing availability for everyone out there. The iron has multiple graphite constructions, so there are higher longevity and durability in the design.
The best thing about this iron is the ladies’ flex, so women golfers can make the shots with just-right flexibility. The iron is available in multiple configurations, so there are no compromises on the angle of the shots. There is a 360-face cup technology in this iron that ensures the shape optimization of the shots. This iron is designed with VFT factor in the iron so that you can make long and fast shots. In the section below, we have outlined the advanced features of this iron!
- The iron has been designed with right-handed as well as left-handed orientation, making sure that every aspirant woman golfer can make her shots
- The iron has been designed with Synergy, 60-Graphite to make sure the iron remains durable and there is longevity in the iron
- The iron has been impregnated with the ladies flex which makes it perfect for the women golfers
- The irons have been designed with multiple configurations, such as 7 iron, 9 iron, and SW to ensure there is a perfect angle of the shots
- The iron has been designed with the 36- face cup technology that will help shape the shots in the perfect way possible
- There is a high VFT factor in the irons to ensure the ball speed has been optimized according to your preferences
- There is an internal standing wave in the iron to ensure there is suitable control over the shots and the flight will be optimized
- The iron has been specially designed for women golfers
There is no doubt in saying that women are the biggest perfectionists out there, and they want to ensure that they are buying the perfect irons for themselves. In the same vein, this iron from Callaway is a suitable choice because there is literally no con in this individual iron.
4- Square Strike Irons – Best Golf Iron Set for Men & Women
Every woman golfer needs to choose high-quality irons to assist you in the golf course. For all such women golfers, Square Strike has come up with the iron set to ensure there is something for everyone as it has been integrated with top-notch features. The iron set is a universal choice for everyone because it’s available for men and women golfers all the same. In addition, it comes with a dual hand orientation, so everyone can make their shots.
The iron set is designed with steel as well as graphite shaft to ensure there are no compromises on durability and longevity. The iron set is available in regular and stiff flex, promising just-right flexibility in the shots. There is an undercut design in the iron to ensure you can shape up the shots. Given the low and deep center of gravity, you will be able to make accurate and straight shots. All in all, we have added additional features of this iron set below!
- The irons have been designed with the right-handed and left-handed orientation to ensure this iron is an apt choice for every player out there
- The irons have been designed with different materials in the shaft, such as steel and graphite to meet the diverse needs of the golfers
- When it comes down to the flex, this iron has been designed with the ladies and regular flex to ensure there is ample flexibility in the shots as the golfers like
- The irons have been designed with the undercut design to ensure there is no compromise on the shape of the shots
- The irons have been designed with the low and deep center of gravity to ensure you are able to make straight and accurate shots
- The irons have different configurations, such as 7 iron, 8 iron, and 9 iron to ensure there are optimally angular shots in the golf
- The irons have perfect playability experience with the help of right material construction
- The irons are designed to help golfers optimize their shots, and they will learn how to make the right shots
For everyone who has been looking for suitable iron to help them make the right shots and learn how to make straight and accurate shots, this iron will be a suitable choice. The only downside of this iron is that it belongs to a new brand name, but as far as the performance and quality are concerned, there are zero compromises in that niche.
5- Callaway Golf 2020 Women’s Mavrik Max Iron Set
There was a time when people were alright with being obese, and they wouldn’t care if their weight was If you have been looking for an iron set to assist you in the golf course, Callaway has come up with this amazing and well-rounded option as it has been designed with the high-end features. This golf iron set is perfect for every woman golfer out there because it has been designed with dual hand orientation. In addition, there is a graphite shaft for durable and lightweight features.
The shaft is constructed with graphite and graphite lite material. There are ultralight flex options in the iron set to ensure there are no compromises on the flexibility of the shots. The iron set is designed with different loft configurations, promising the perfect angle of the shots. The iron set will help optimize the fastball speed, given the flash face technology. On top of everything, face architecture is pretty sophisticated. In the section below, we have outlined the advanced features of this iron set!
- The iron set has been designed with the right-handed and left-handed orientation to make sure every golfer can play their shots
- The iron set has been integrated with different shaft material construction, such as graphite and graphite lite for lightweight capability
- The iron has been designed with ladies and women’s ultralight flex options, promising that flexibility for every woman golfer will be suitable
- When it comes down to the configuration, this iron set has several options inclusive of 5 Iron – PW, 6 Iron – PW, 6 Iron – PW, SW, 4 Iron – PW, AW, SW, 4 Iron – PW, SW, 5 Iron – PW, AW, 5 Iron – PW, AW, SW, 5 Iron – PW, SW, 6 Iron – PW, AW, and 6 Iron – PW, AW, SW
- The irons are designed to offer excellent ball speed given the inculcation of the flash face cup
- The irons have been integrated with the artificial intelligence features for enhancing the ball speed
- There is an increased spin with these irons, and the robustness of these irons are pretty amazing
- There is a very sophisticated face architecture in the irons to ensure there is an optimal loft
- The irons are inculcated with the tungsten infused weights in the irons to ensure there is optimal location of the center of gravity
- The center of gravity is apt to make precise shots
- There is a flash face cup technology that helps maintain the ball speed which means the launch and flight of the ball is optimized
- There are patented urethane microspheres in the irons that are suitable to absorb the impact and vibration to ensure the delivery of higher COR value
- The irons are designed to offer higher distance coverage, and the forgiveness of the shots will be amazing
- The irons have been integrated with the UST helium shafts to ensure there is an improvement in the swing speed
- The irons are designed with the Lamkin grips which are the epitome of premium features and sturdy grip
There are multiple high brand names available in the market, and if you’ve been looking for high-quality iron sets, this Callaway iron set is an amazing choice. This iron set is the epitome of high-performance, and there are no compromises on the quality. It is needless to say that this iron set has been impregnated with advanced and premium technologies.
Best Golf Irons for Women – Buying Guide
If you have been interested in golf and want to indulge in this sport, you will need to invest in the golf membership, which can be pretty expensive. In addition, you will need to buy the right equipment as it’s helpful in optimizing the shots. In some cases, the right equipment will help you learn how to make the shots. However, these golf irons can be pretty expensive to buy, since this sport is a suitable choice for doing light exercises.
So, when you are investing such money in something, it should provide optimal value for your money. This is the prime reason that you need to choose the right irons because it will impact the playability and gaming experience. There are multiple factors that one needs to consider while choosing the irons. In this buying guide, we have added multiple key factors that you need to consider while choosing clubs and irons. All in all, this buying guide will ensure that you make an informed choice!
Know Your Type
Before starting the shopping spree for the golf irons and clubs, you need to determine what type of iron do you need. It is always preferred to make an apt choice or ask the experts. In addition, you need to choose the irons and clubs that match your skill level, be it the beginners, intermediate, or expert golfers.
There is no denying the fact that golf is an expensive sport, and many people aren’t able to get their hands on the iron that matches the budget needs. The prime reason is that people are hardly able to optimize the budge, and all they do is visit different online and physical stores. You will get insights about the prices with this research. In addition, the brand name, features, and technology will impact the price factor as well, so be conscious about the budget and revise it according to what your needs are.
The Components of Best Golf Irons for Women
The golf irons are pretty similar to the men golf sets, but there are some key differences as well. However, the female golf club sets are usually designed with three woods, seven irons, two wedges, and a putter. The three woods consist of one driver, three wood clubs, and a five wood club. In addition, the seven irons include the irons starting from 4-iron to 9-irons.
The wedges include sand wedge and a pitching wedge, topped with a putter and a hybrid. The putter is essential, and if it isn’t included in the set, make sure to invest in one separately. According to the USGA, the golfers can add 14 components in the golf bag, and the above-mentioned components make around 13 components.
So, you will have the liberty to add one of your choices, and hybrid will make a good choice. The hybrids are designed to offer higher forgiveness levels, and the shot hitting will be easier as well. The hybrids are primarily the essential part of every woman’s golfer’s bag.
The ladies’ drivers are designed with the lowest possible loft, such as 12-degree loft, which is usually compared with the 9-degree and 11-degree loft of the male drivers. The higher loft angle is designed to optimize the ball-hitting easier even if you’ve to play the shots off the tee. Also, the women drivers tend to be lightweight because they will directly impact the trajectory, speed, and distance coverage without the investment of a higher energy scale.
The woods are designed with the ability to offer a higher loft angle and degree. The women woods are usually lightweight as compared to the men woods. In addition, women have a higher choice to make because with 13 different configurations, hitting the shots will be easier (yes, even better than the long irons!).
The ladies’ irons are designed with soft flex, and there are chances that some irons are designed with heavy clubheads. As compared to the men’s woods and drivers, the irons will be light in weight. In addition, the irons are usually short, and some women are tall so that they can use the customized options. The lightweight and short irons are perfect to adopt the slow swing speed.
When it comes down to the shafts, there are different material constructions available. Usually, the graphite material is used in the construction of ladies’ irons and clubs because it is lightweight as compared to steel shafts. The graphite shafts will also pose a positive impact on softening the flex that optimized the power, head position, and torque.
The women’s clubs are usually small in length as compared to the men’s clubs and irons. When it comes to big brand names, such as Ping and Callaway, they make the shafts two inches smaller. The shaft length is basically designed according to the height. So, if you are a tall woman, you can use the male clubs and irons.
When it comes to the shaft flex for women, there are two different labels. The first one is “L” which is designed for experts because if you are a beginner, gaining control will be difficult. Secondly, there is an “A” label that reduces flexibility. However, both shaft flexes are designed to lower the swing speed, which is usually the preference of different golfers.
The lady golfers tend to short in height, which means that the grip needs to be smaller as well when it comes to the diameter. This will promise a better grip on the shots and will offer higher control over the swing. If you go for Callaway, you will be able to get the customized grips that fit the small hands of the women golfers.
Whenever you are investing in the best golf irons for women, you need to be considerate about the quality because one cannot invest such money on a daily basis. The low-quality materials will impact the shots as well, and they will depict the poor design. It is always advised for the branded irons, such as Callaway, Cobra, and TaylorMade, because they are the epitome of quality and performance, so you get the value for your money.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I go for a used or new golf iron?
It is always better to invest in new golf irons because they optimize a better golfing experience. On the other hand, if you want a used iron, there are chances that it will be chipped that can adversely impact the shots. In addition, there are chances that the specifications won’t suit your golfing preferences.
Should I go for individual irons or an iron set?
This question cannot be answered with a yes or no because you need to think about gaming needs. When you are a beginner, it is better to opt for an individual iron. On the other hand, if you are an experienced golfer, you should always mix and match the irons to create a set, so you can make pro and tour shots.
What is the right time to re-shaft the golf irons?
For everyone who has been wondering, you can re-shaft the irons if the shaft breaks down or if the performance of golf irons is impacted.
Do I need a 3 or 4-iron?
These irons are extremely difficult to use, and golfers need them to play a maximum of three times in one round. So, it is better not to invest in 3-iron or 4-iron. Instead, you need to choose the 5-iron or 7-iron for a better experience.
The Bottom Line
When it comes down to the ladies’ clubs and iron sets, there are multiple differences that one needs to consider. It is needless to say that going through the reviews will help you gain real insights about the products. Similarly, the reviews for irons will help you get the expert view on a specific iron to ensure you have correct and balanced information about the pros and cons.
In this article, we have shared a wide range of women golf irons, individuals, and sets to ensure that everyone’s demand can be covered. Also, we have outlined the buying guide to help you make an informed choice. So, just read carefully and gear up to find the perfect iron to assist you in making the right shots!