Are you searching for a new set of the best golf balls for seniors that fly higher and generate more distance? Well, that’s a challenging task.
As we grow older, a lot of changes happen in our bodies. Many people think that golf is an “old man’s game,” but it is wrong because anyone can play it at any age comfortably.
However, suppose you have just started playing, or you are observing that your swing speeds are not as faster nor as powerful as they were during your youth. In that case, you might opt for lightweight clubs, shafts with excellent flex, a more straightforward course, or take these changes in your performance as part of the natural cycle.
You can also rely on the best golf balls for high handicappers to improve your game and ensure greater distance. A golf ball that is impeccably suitable for your playing style can accentuate your strengths and minimize your flaws.
After extra distance and more extended flight, give a shot to balls with a lower spin. But if you want to improve your short game, then softballs are perfect because they deliver requisite control around the green areas.
Seniors golfers demand a mixture of both a softer feel and longer distance. In that case, finding the best golf ball for 70 mph swing speed becomes extremely difficult. That’s why, in this thorough guide, we are going to look at the best golf balls for beginners.
To help you make a wise decision, we have prepared a list of the best golf balls for seniors, taking into account a wide array of factors such as price, feel, distance, control, and materials so that you can find the perfect option that will make you look confident and professional while playing golf on the course.
10 Best Golf Balls For Seniors
|Srixon Soft Feel Golf Balls||Prime||Check Price|
|Titleist Pro V1 Golf Balls||Prime||Check Price|
|Callaway Golf Supersoft Golf Balls||Prime||Check Price|
|Callaway Golf Superhot Bold Matte Golf Balls||Prime||Check Price|
|Titleist Tour Soft Golf Balls||Prime||Check Price|
|Srixon Soft Feel Golf Balls||Prime||Check Price|
|Wilson Smart Core Golf Ball||Prime||Check Price|
|TaylorMade 2018 Noodle Long & Soft Golf Ball||Prime||Check Price|
|BRIDGESTONE GOLF e6 SOFT Golf Balls||Prime||Check Price|
|Callaway Supersoft Golf Balls||Prime||Check Price|
1- Srixon Soft Feel Golf Balls – Best Golf Balls For Seniors
Srixon is one of the most respected golf ball manufacturers in the market. Users love them because of their technically advanced and pocket-friendly balls.
These particular balls are an optimal choice for beginners and high handicappers as they rotate less, so you will obtain a straighter flight and extra confidence around the green. It features a 338-speed dimple design that permits you to acquire consistent outcomes every time you strike the ball.
Furthermore, the cover of these best golf balls for the average golfer is 11% thinner, softer, and has 12% low compression. Both of these features provide you more spin around the green and smoother sensation on all putts, chips, and bunker shots.
When it comes to its price, it is not the cheapest ball in the industry, but it can help you lower your handicap, so the extra price is worth it.
- The 2018 iteration of Srixon soft feel golf balls intends to deliver a smoother feel, maximum control, and extra distance off the tee.
- This time, it comes with a 338-speed dimple pattern that cuts through the air for enhanced correctness and consistency on all shots. Also, it offers a better launch with a little drag to improve the aerodynamics for boosted distance.
- Its Fastlayer core offers an incredibly soft feel and respectable distance off the tee.
- Moreover, it features a thin ionomer cover with a slightly different side stamp on it and is supposed to improve the feel.
- The cover is also responsible for producing better spin on chips and pitches. However, the lower spin won’t grasp the turf like a premium ball.
- The compression is 60, which is quite common in golf balls presently. When you hit it with the wedge, its sound gives you soft feedback.
- In terms of colors, the brand offers two options: white and yellow.
If you are a senior player looking for elevated distance, you can buy Srixon Soft Feel Golf Balls, as they are designed to give more distance and controlled shots. Slow swingers can also take advantage of it to produce more energy. It is a bit pricey, but it performs efficiently well on the course.
2- Titleist Pro V1 Golf Balls – Best Golf Balls For Beginners
Titleist has been ruling the market for many years now, and unsurprisingly they are fulfilling the needs of all skill levels of golf. For high handicappers and mature players, they have made Pro V1. It flaunts a fragile urethane elastomer cover that offers an incomparable feel.
Besides, the ultra-low compression helps the slow swingers get an admirable distance. With these best golf balls for seniors, you will obtain excellent spin and control around the green.
Titleist Pro V1 Golf Balls provide not only a splendid feel but also reliable outcomes. Undoubtedly, it is the number 1 ball in the golf industry, but it is more expensive than competitors.
The 3-piece ball promises to take your game to the highest level possible, providing you penetrating trajectory and drop-and-stop control for the short game. Whether you are a novice or a senior golfer, you can rely on it to perform consistent shots from round to round.
- The best golf ball for 100 mph swing speed has a softer surface so that it gives a better feel and confidence when you are making shots around the green.
- Whether you want to execute bunker, pitch, or check shots, it will respond gorgeously with outstanding results.
- It boosts speed and reduces long game rotation.
- When you play with long irons, you need stopping power, and these balls offer you just that.
- It has an excellent spin to sit unwaveringly on the grass after a long flight with a hard shot.
- If you want to travel more distance, you can choose these as they are designed to provide sufficient distance, especially with a driver.
- Moreover, you can obtain drop-and-stop control greenside.
- It is suitable for all types of golfers and all skill levels.
This golf ball is seamlessly suitable for every player, regardless of their skills and expertise. It provides countless benefits, including great distance, consistent flight, and penetrating trajectory, no matter what is your swing speed. On top of that, its softer feel is accountable for making it the “best golf ball for 70 mph swing speed”.
3- Callaway 2019 Supersoft Golf Balls – Best Golf Balls For Average Golfer
Among all the companies that manufacture golf balls, the Callaway Supersoft Golf Balls have established themselves as top-class players in the industry. With their pioneering characteristics, the majority of golf players have been awe-struck. As the name refers, these stellar quality balls are envisioned to provide a smoother feel.
They are an outstanding option for seniors, high handicappers, and beginners with a slow swing speed. It helps them strike straighter shots and travel as much distance as possible.
It incorporates an upgraded tri-ionomer cover that aids in offering you lengthier and straighter distance shots along with a softer sensation. The cover’s substance is robust and gives exceptional control around the green.
If you want to obtain a little drag and higher shots, its hex aerodynamic technology will benefit your benefit. Moreover, these 2-piece best golf balls for seniors arrive with ultra-low compression that provides lower spin and farther distances.
- These balls perform remarkably well, but only if they fit your swing speed. If you are a slow swinger or want a softball, then it might be the ideal fit for you.
- The fantastic thing about it is that its visibility is better than other products available out there with similar colors. Callaway distributes them in various striking tonal hues, including red, white, pink, yellow, green, and orange.
- Its softest cover consists of low compression; it means it will aid your short game by providing greenside control and an excellent feel.
- For seniors, their ultra-low compression core boosts exactness and ball speed. They equip low drag HEX aerodynamics, so they are perfectly optimized for increasing lift and decrease drag.
- If you are willing to play several consecutive rounds of golf, you need a durable and heavy-duty ball. The Callaway Supersoft features a surlyn cover that is sturdier and behaves well when coming off the trees.
The SuperSoft is a 2-layer, low compression ball that is very popular among its consumers due to its softness and excellent performance. They are available in a wide range of bright, matte finishes, so they are a fantastic choice for seniors.
4- Callaway Golf Superhot Bold Matte Golf Balls – Best Golf Balls For High Handicappers
Are you a senior golfer with moderate swing speed looking for durable and eye-catching golf balls? Then, look no further because Callaway Superhot balls are here to cater to your needs.
Since their launch, they have captured many hearts because of their unique features and are exceptionally well qualified. This best golf ball for 100 mph swing speed is remarkable for every aspect of your game.
Its driving distance is impressive. When you strike it with your putter, it acts slightly dull, but this dullness is beneficial for moderate swingers on fast greens. On the other hand, HEX aerodynamics are integrated into them that deliver extra distance from tee to the green.
When it comes to the short game, these best lady’s golf balls give you heightened control and gyration with the softest cover.
- The 3-piece ball is made to ensure longer distances with its extraordinary 332 dimple design.
- It boasts a softer texture, so it feels like a softball when you hold it in your hand. The smoothness aids in rotating the ball greenside with the putters.
- These balls are called “SuperHot” because they have very bright colors that are easier to spot.
- Their sharp color finish satisfies the USGA regulations. The available colors are red, green, white, yellow, and orange.
- Additionally, their supremely softcover and high-energy core work together to generate greater distance with a softer sensation.
- These high-quality and robust balls come at a very reasonable price point. The 15-piece set is affordable compared to other premium-quality balls.
- The aerodynamics support lower drag and higher lift for a powerful flight. Also, it keeps the ball airborne for a long time for extra distance.
Callaway Superhot is an optimal choice for folks who want to gain longer distances. It allows you to generate as much distance as you can easily, which is a fabulous thing for mature players. Its unique surface texture is yet another brilliant feature that can help improve your performance on the course.
5- Titleist Tour Soft Golf Balls – Best Ladies Golf Balls
The Tour Soft best golf balls for high handicappers are produced by the World famous “Titleist.” The biggest reason for their popularity is their low compression option. They come with the largest core ever that creates the fastest and greatest ball speed and reactive sensation for praiseworthy distance.
Its latest thinner 4CE embedded cover equips the manufacturer’s innovative technology to produce the requisite control for your short game. With this cover, you obtain the best control with the softest feel.
Their spherically-tiled dimple design is also a notable trait because this revolutionary dimple structure gives you dependable flight and a powerful trajectory. This top-performing ball comes at a very affordable price.
- Titleist Tour Soft ball flaunts the newest and hottest core that aids you by giving a smoother feel and generates boosted ball speed and distance.
- The manufacturer offered the largest core, but they also provided their consumers with an ultra-thin cover made by utilizing four diverse types of substances. It is liable for delivering great control and the softest feel.
- In addition to that, it has a spherically-tiled 342 cuboctahedron dimple design that creates a reliable and penetrating ball flight.
- When you hit the best golf balls for seniors with your putter, they live up to their name. It is softer than the Pro V1 line and harder than Chrome Soft. It vaunts a low pitch sound and softer feel.
- You can rely on it to acquire stability and dependability during the entire game.
- This ball offers optimal flight and trajectory, so it will be effortless for seniors to produce more distance while using it.
- These best golf balls for distance can be extremely favorable for your short game because they can provide you required control.
- Ultimately, they are obtainable in two colors: white and yellow. Seniors should opt for yellow because of its higher visibility on the grass.
If you are a 50-year old golfer with the slowest swing speed who wants to cover more distance on the course, then Titleist Tour Soft golf balls are a solid choice. It provides you admirable greenside feel, straighter flight, and desired distance along with resilience and budget-friendly price.
6- Srixon Soft Feel Golf Balls – Best Golf Balls For Distance
Srixon is ruling over the hearts of its users for a reason. They supply the best golf balls for distance for every player and their skill level. This particular ball fits into various classifications. High handicappers, seniors, and newbies will find an advantage with the most likely.
It is designed to provide a softer feel, control, and distance on the course. They have a softer texture.
The newest ball boasts a “Fastlayer core” that is softer and robust at the same time. It snaps back into shape instantly after impact for increased ball speed. However, it lowers long game sidespin for maximum precision.
Furthermore, its perfect combo of thinner cover and low compression design delivers an exceptional performance with greater distance off the tee. Along with that, it provides enhanced sidespin that all golfers desire.
- These premium quality best golf balls for seniors feature the 338-speed dimple pattern responsible for cutting through the air for lengthier and straighter shots from the tee to the green area.
- If you value “soft feel” most of all, then you can grab this ball without any hesitation.
- This newest ball is distributed in Tour yellow and soft white color options.
- They are an outstanding choice for mature players who struggle to strike hard.
- It can help you effortlessly add 15 to 20 yards with your driver and a minimum of 10 yards with your irons.
- The most prominent trait of it is its softest “Fastlayer core.” In the middle, it is soft, but it becomes harder towards the outside. It empowers you to enjoy a smoother feel and retain a specific hardness level for covering extra distance.
- Besides, it has a 2-layer thinner ionomer cover that offers more spin around the green.
To be honest, cost-effective and superior quality balls are not easily available in the market. So when such a rare opportunity presents itself, you must grab it, especially if you are on a tight budget. It is optimal for anyone who wants to play with the softest ball greenside but doesn’t want to sacrifice distance. High handicappers can also take advantage of it because of its low price.
7- Wilson Smart Core Golf Ball – Best Golf Ball For 100 Mph Swing Speed
Picking the right ball for seniors is a complicated task. A good quality ball plays a critical role in elevating your performance. Spin, distance, control, and compression are dependent on the ball quality. Our next product is from a renowned brand called “Wilson,” renowned globally for its eye-catching designs and expert artistry.
What separates these best golf balls for average golfers from their opponents is the smart core technology that allows them to acclimate to swing speed to offer you a splendid sensation and excellent distance.
It means that every time you hit your club, your experience with this ball will be responsive, regardless of your swing style. It lets you deliver generous short spins.
- It equips smart core technology that adapts to your swing speed to provide a great feel and longer distance.
- This high-performance ball delivers unique spin and reacts elegantly with every unique swing. It also reduces spin during long shots.
- It has a thin ionomer cover, so it is capable of handling several dings. If you don’t send them to the pool, they will stay with you for a long time.
- When it comes to price, it is one of the most affordable balls that feature an attention-grabbing design.
- As a senior, if you face difficulty achieving longer shots, you can rely on the Wilson Smart Core golf ball.
- In one box, 24 balls are offered, so they are a fantastic option for individuals who are living on fixed salaries.
- These best golf balls for high handicappers deliver a firm response off the tee for enhanced distance.
- Moreover, you acquire a smoother response greenside for an incredible sensation.
These balls flaunt smart core technology that is highly suitable for seniors, ladies, and newbies. They are durable, budget-friendly, and stylish. They allow slow swingers to produce adequate distance with a responsive bite and backspin. In addition to that, a durable ionomer cover offers long-lasting playability on different types of courses.
8- TaylorMade Noodle Long & Soft Golf Balls – Best Golf Ball For 70 Mph Swing Speed
These balls are designed to be long and soft, which means they provide a longer distance and a nice feel. It features a 342 aerodynamic dimple pattern that aids it to fly through the wind effortlessly to offer a long carry. Besides, its newest 34 compression core allows you to enjoy a matchless feel and distance whenever you need it the most.
If you have a habit of losing 3 to 6 balls per round, you should switch to TaylorMade Noodle Long and Softballs. They are not only affordable but also deliver an outstanding ride. So, while playing with them, you will be able to obtain increased distance.
They feel amazing at impact and offer a lot of control greenside. They are an optimal option for slow swingers, thanks to their low compression core. Also, it is tremendously responsive and forgiving.
- These golf balls by Taylormade offer superb compression that is suitable for seniors with slower swing speed.
- If you are a 70-year-old high handicapper, you can rely on it to reduce your handicap. It helps you improve your precision and distance.
- It does not matter if you are a newbie or an experienced golfer. They are wonderfully effective in both conditions.
- This ball features an iothane cover that is extraordinarily soft and sturdy.
- Furthermore, it has a propulsion core that gives you longer and higher carry.
- Golfers also appreciate its 342 aerodynamic dimple pattern that promotes straighter ball flight.
- The softest upper portion of this ball arrives with a surlyn cover that provides admirable control greenside.
Inclusively, if you don’t want to invest a hefty amount in a new ball, have a slow swing speed, or want more forgiveness, TaylorMade Noodle Long & Soft Golf Balls can fit the mold. It is unsuitable for low handicappers because it does not deliver the required feel and control greenside. However, it can help a 70-year-old high handicapper lower his handicap and improve precision and distance.
9- Bridgestone E6 Soft Golf Balls
When tour golfers are searching for the best golf balls for distance, many of them choose well-known manufacturers like Taylormade, Callaway, and others. However, some lesser-known companies create supreme quality products. Bridgestone is one of the best brands when it comes to golf balls.
Their balls are famous for being incredibly soft yet longer in the distance. The Bridgestone E6 soft golf ball is built and designed for golfers on the outlook for a top-performance ball at a decent price point.
The 3-layer ball has a surlyn cover, softer gradational core, and anti-spin mantle coating. It is constructed with an emphasis on a smoother feel on every single shot you hit with your driver or irons.
The best golf ball for 100 mph swing speed will provide decreased driver spin, formal launch, and stopping power with a nice, soft feel from wedge and iron to increase distance.
- These best lady’s golf balls are furnished with cutting-edge technology and mantle layer design.
- The 3-piece ball delivers a softer sensation and straighter flight.
- The brand claim’s that Bridgestone E6 soft golf balls help the golfer cover additional 9 yards and deliver 31 percent straighter ball flight than other balls available in the market.
- Undeniably, this stellar quality ball performs efficiently well on the course and helps the senior players improve their game.
- Besides, when you strike it with moderate swing speed, it performs well.
- As it features a mantle layer, so it will aid in accomplishing low driver gyrations and excellent launch along with the straight flight.
- On the other hand, it has a delta dimple design that keeps the distance longer and straighter.
- This perfect ball is an excellent option for mid to high handicappers looking to develop their performance.
If you are hunting for a cheap option that boasts a softer feel, then you should give a try to Bridgestone E6 Soft Golf Balls. This terrific ball is dedicated exclusively to beginners, high handicappers, and seniors who want to improve their game. It helps them improve their performance by controlling ball gyration and offering straighter flight.
10- Callaway Supersoft Golf Balls, Prior Generation
Callaway Supersoft is the best golf ball for 70 mph swing speed for years. Golfers love it because of its softer feel and long, straight distance. This ball includes ultra-low compression with a groundbreaking softer cover and flawlessly optimized HEX aerodynamics for low drag.
The seamless combination of low-spin HEX aerodynamics design and lowest 35 compressions provide enhanced distance and straighter shots from all the clubs present in your golf bag.
It becomes difficult for seniors to see the ball while flying and landing on the course with the growing age. Therefore, colors matter the most for them. Seniors should pick brighter colors for increased visibility on the green.
This ball comes with three color options for clear visibilities such as white, yellow, and pink. In one box, you get one dozen balls at a very affordable price. So, we can safely say that it is an ideal ball for beginners as well as seniors.
- Supersoft Golf Balls are supplied by Callaway, which is the most popular brand in the industry.
- Surlyn material is used for its construction; it means this resilient ball will last for a long time.
- It is the softest ball ever by Callaway. That’s why; seniors can also use it to feel confident and professional on the course.
- This model has an ultra-low compression of 35. With this lowest compression, you can be sure of obtaining astonishing performance around the green. It promotes straight flight and generates a longer distance.
- Additionally, the cover is made with the up-to-the-minute Trionomer method that adds enhanced gentleness to your golfing experience and offers more control and exceptional shot-stopping spin at the same time.
- These best golf balls for seniors provide a low spin characteristic because of their lowest compression. Thus, it will fly straighter and travel the extra distance.
If you are an experienced senior golfer, SuperSoft ball is perfect for you. As a parent, if you want your child to become a professional golfer, you must gift him these softer and durable balls. They perform well even in harsh weather and challenging course. We assure you that you won’t regret spending money on this top-quality ball.
The Best Golf Balls For Seniors – Buying Guide
The sport of golf is not the same for everyone. That’s the beauty of this game. You avail of the chance to select every gear that you think can enhance your performance. When it comes to picking the best golf balls for distance, you need to consider a few significant factors before making the final buying decision.
Compression is a critical part of the ball. It plays a decisive role in determining the distance the ball will cover compared to the swing speed. With age creeping up on us, our swing speed unsurprisingly begins to decline, which means we need a low compression golf ball to increase the distance.
The growing age makes us lose that eagle-like sight that could spot the best golf balls for seniors on the course and the rough. We lose some distance with growing age, but we also experience difficulty seeing the ball landing and tracing it off the fairway. To resolve this issue, you should buy bright-colored balls. You won’t have to spend a lot of time searching for the ball. Moreover, it will benefit your pocket because you won’t lose as many balls.
You lose distance with growing age. But that does not mean you can’t strike longer. Many mature players have a slow swing speed, so they find it hard to generate extra distance. Nowadays, manufacturers make golf balls with different compression levels to increase the distance. So we would recommend you to say goodbye to your older balls and purchase the modern ones if you want to boost distance. Keep in mind that as your swing and gaming style change, the balls must change too.
For seniors, a surlyn cover is ideal as it offers sturdiness and is budget-friendly at the same time. It can give you much-needed control and straighter shots with a low flight. However, if you want higher backspin, urethane cover will be optimal.
Dimples are one of the essential features of the best golf balls for high handicappers. They help in decreasing wind resistance and provide seniors with heightened abilities. As a mature golfer, you should grab balls with broader and shallower dimples because they will help you gain extra distance. Never buy balls with small and deep dimples.
Locality And Weather Conditions
Before choosing the best golf ball for 70 mph swing speed, don’t forget to determine your locality and the type of ground you will play on. If you play on a soft course, it will demand long and high carry. However, the ball rolls out farther on the link course but needs more excellent spin for control greenside. For seaside and stormy areas, you should obtain a ball that stays below the air.
When it comes to golf balls, robustness is compulsory. Nobody wants to waste money on balls that scuff easily and can’t stand the test of numerous rounds on the course. A poorly built ball also hurts the performance. Luckily, many best golf balls for beginners today are much more resilient than traditional ones. Brands are focused on constructing softer balls, and they overlook the fact that many folks want to use a ball for several rounds. It must be sturdy enough to last a complete round, at least.
As seniors often lose their balls on the course, therefore, it is necessary to determine how much you are willing to invest in the best golf balls for seniors. Ensure the balls you are obtaining can perform better; otherwise, your money will be wasted.
It does not matter what sort of ball you get; it must feel amazing. If you have a slow speed, softballs would be perfect for you because they will deliver enhanced performance and ball speed. By having the best golf balls for an average golfer with a smoother feel, you can boost your confidence and performance greenside and off the tee.
Two-layer balls are an excellent choice for senior golfers. If you want more distance but your swing speed is slow, grab two-piece balls. However, if you prioritize control and rotation, three-piece balls would be impeccable. But, they will make you lose distance.
Mid to low handicappers with admirable ball-hitting capabilities must consider the workability factor while selecting the best lady’s golf balls. Some balls are deliberated to elevate height and workability, while others support low penetrating ball trajectory.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Tour And Senior Golf Balls: What Is The Difference?
Tour-level balls are made for high swingers who strike the ball farther. They have high compression and less soft sensation. Generally, they feel firm when you hold them in your hands, but they function well with impact speeds. The combination of fast swinger and high compression ball will generate a remarkable rebound effect and enhance distance.
On the other hand, the balls for slow swingers have a softer feel and low compression to produce the same rebound effect. When a slower swinger strikes the low compression ball, he will feel like he is hitting a hard-rock as it won’t compress at all. Ultimately, you will lose distance and won’t feel good as well.
Several best golf balls for the average golfer boast a surlyn cover instead of an expensive urethane cover. Surlyn is sturdy and does not rotate much. Furthermore, it is more challenging, so it needs a tremendously softer core to decrease compressions. The balls designed for seniors come in brighter colors to easily spot them on the course.
Q. What Type Of Ball Cover Is Ideal For Seniors?
The ball cover is an imperative factor that significantly impacts the performance, robustness, and price. A urethane cover provides incredible spin, but slow swingers will have to sacrifice some distance. These covers are costly and less durable than cheap and resilient Surlyn balls. We would recommend you try cost-effective balls to check if they are suitable for your game or not.
Q. Which Ball Construction Is Best For Seniors?
If you are experiencing a reduction in distance, you should use a 2 or 3-layer ball with a surlyn cover. The 2-layer balls are exclusively designed for distance. However, if you have a single-digit handicap, you should use a 3-layer ball with a urethane cover.
Q. Distance Or Ball Control: What Is More Important?
You should prefer distance because if you are a slow swinger, your drives will be weaker with tour balls. However, using the best golf ball for 100 mph swing speed will help you score better and enjoy the game to the fullest.
Q. Are All The Best Ladies Golf Balls The Same?
No, all golf balls are different from each other. Their designs have similar characteristics, but they have something that makes them different from the rest.
Q. Are Golf Balls Essential For Seniors?
All senior golfers are different. Some of them have a faster swing speed, and some have a slow swing speed. The best golf balls for seniors are essential based on their swing speed. You should use a specifically intended ball for your swing speed so that you can get optimal performance.
Q. Who Is The Ideal Candidate For Low Compression Balls?
Beginners, juniors, ladies, and seniors should utilize golf balls with low compression to acquire different distances from their hits. Golfers with slower swing speeds often buy balls with medium compression, and fast swingers opt for high compression balls because they can control their flight proficiently. If a fast swinger uses a low compression ball, he will compress it more, and it may fly aberrantly.
Q. Do Low Compression Balls Have A Softer Feel?
Some balls with low compression have a smoother sensation, but not all softer balls have low compression. Many high compression balls feature multi-layer construction. If the outer cover is softer, the ball will also have a smoother feel. Softer balls provide more excellent spin and control for short shots around the greens.
Q. What Is The Swing Speed Of A Senior Golfer?
Their swing speed can range between 60 to 85 miles per hour. A senior male golfer may have a swing speed of 85 to 90 miles per hour. On the other hand, a senior female golfer may have a swing speed of 60 to 70 miles per hour. As they grow older, they may lose the swing speed quickly.
Q. Why Should Seniors Choose Golf Balls With Shallow Dimples?
The best golf balls for seniors with wide and shallow dimples permit the ball to cover maximum distance and decrease the backspin, making the game easier for older players.
These days, the best golf balls for seniors are equipped with traditional traits and innovative technology. Cutting-edge technology is the biggest reason why there are customized golf balls for seniors. They help them increase their swing speeds and improve their overall game.
Needless to say that golf balls don’t provide the same firmness, flight, control, rotation, and feel. Bearing that in mind, the part of picking the best golf balls for distance becomes slightly tricky. However, after reading our extensive article, you should now identify the correct type of balls for senior golfers with ease.
The balls mentioned in our post are highly suitable for seniors. Some balls can add more distance, some can provide extra control, and some can offer a smoother feel. If you understand your gaming style, you can swiftly select the balls that are appropriate for you. If you want, you can also purchase different kinds of balls for different purposes.