Whenever people start feeling low, the first thing they do is switch on the music to let the thoughts pass out, or some people opt for walks. In this modern world, the stress is literally unlimited since people have so much to cater to. Be it the corporate jobs that suck up the entire day or the household chores that await you while you come back home after a long day of work. This clearly depicts that people are in urgent need of a break that helps them unwind and enjoy the bounties of life.
For every such person out there, there has to be something that sucks out their stress and depression to fill them with new hope and energy to ace this life. Some people think that an annual summer break will help them as people usually have summer travel plans. However, one needs to acknowledge that sometimes, mental health cannot wait this long. This is why you need to have regular exercises that help you regain the energy to move forward through this life.
For this purpose, you can indulge in sports and exercise because physical exercises tend to be positive for mental and bodily health. When it comes down to sports, there are multiple options, and people can choose according to their personal taste, preferences, and, most importantly, their skills. Some people are more aggressive, which makes them apt for wrestling and boxing games. However, we all know some people who are a little fragile and cannot go rogue like this.
For all such people, playing golf is an amazing choice because it involves light exercises, and there will be nary moves that demand extensive movements. Golf is played in the most relaxed environments because it’s played in a green environment where there are huge green and lush trees. This setting not only sets the mood right, but people are also able to have a brisk of fresh air while playing. The winning games give higher motivation.
This integration of brisk of fresh air and motivation is the best way to offer little breaks on the weekend. This will make sure that you reach the office on Monday with fresh energy. However, you need to acknowledge the fact that choosing the right equipment is highly integral when it comes down to golf because the fate of shots depends upon the equipment. There are different types of players in golf, such as high handicappers and mid handicappers.
Coming forward to mid handicappers, they are the players who play handicaps, ranging from seven up to 17 or 18. The choice of drivers is pretty different when it comes down to the mid handicappers because they need the driver that best optimizes their shots. By using the right driver, the mid handicappers will be able to add over 20 yards in the shots. This because the better birdie chances will be imposed.
Choosing the right driver is essential when you want to cover the right distance and make accurate shots off the tee. This will lead to higher scores when you are playing the holes. In addition, the drivers will help make long shots and the five pars as well. According to the reports, only 43% of the mid handicappers are playing the shots on a global scale. So, if you are one of them, it’s pretty much an achievement that you should be proud of.
So, if you’ve been looking for the best golf drivers for mid handicappers, this article is a perfect place for you. This is because we have added a wide range of drivers in this article that will match your preferences and gaming needs. All the drivers in this article are selected to match the highest standards of effectiveness, performance, and durability. So, if you are ready to make it big with the drivers, we can start reviewing the drivers right away!
List of Best Golf Drivers for Mid Handicappers
|Top Top||TaylorMade Men's RBZ Black Driver, Black, Right Hand, Stiff Flex, 10.5 Degrees||Check Price on Amazon|
|Top||2018 Cobra King F8 Driver Nardo (Men's, Right Hand, Aldila NV 2KXV Blue 60, Reg Flex)||Check Price on Amazon|
|Top||TaylorMade M4 Women's D-Type Driver (Ladies Flex, Right Hand, 12.0 degrees)||Check Price on Amazon|
|Top||TaylorMade Golf M6 Driver, 10.5 Loft, Left Hand, Regular Flex Shaft: Fujikura Atmos Black||Check Price on Amazon|
|Top||Callaway Golf 2018 Men's Rogue Driver, Right Hand, Synergy, 50G Shaft, Regular Flex, 10.5 degrees||Check Price on Amazon|
|Top||Cobra Golf 2019 F-Max Superlite Driver Black-Red (Men's, Right Hand, Graphite, Stiff Flex, 10.5)||Check Price on Amazon|
|Top||Cobra Golf 2019 F9 Speedback Driver Black-Yellow (Men's Left Hand Fujikura Atmos Tour Spec Black 7 Stiff Flex 9.0)||Check Price on Amazon|
|Top||Callaway Sure Out 2 Wedge 56 Graphite Wedge Flex (Right-Handed)||Check Price on Amazon|
|Top||MAZEL Titanium Golf Driver for Men,Right Handed,460CC (Right, Graphite(Black Head), Regular (R), 9.5)||Check Price on Amazon|
|Top||TaylorMade SIM MAX Driver, Fujikura Ventus Blue 6 Shaft, 10.5 Degree Loft, Left Hand, Regular Flex||Check Price on Amazon|
1. TaylorMade Men’s RBZ Black Driver, Black
The golfers need to choose the right driver if they intend to make the right shots. The drivers are responsible for making long and well-covered distances. If you’ve been on the lookout for the best driver out there, TaylorMade has got you covered with RBZ black driver to meet your mid-handicapper needs. This driver has higher suitability because this driver comes in dual hand orientation. The driver has a graphite shaft for better performance.
There are multiple shaft flex options, empowering golfers to instill a just-right level of flexibility. The driver comes with a huge clubhead to ensure all mid-handicappers can make mistakes (read mishits), without compromising on performance. The titanium core in this driver will promise a higher trajectory, and the launch will be optimized. The spin will be reduced, and coverage shall witness an increment. As far as the features are concerned, we have added them in the section below;
- The driver is available in right-handed and left-handed orientation to make sure that everyone can play the shots with this driver.
- The driver has obviously integrated with a shaft, and the material plays an important role. So, this shaft is made from matrix 45 x 5 white tie graphite.
- There is regular and stiff flex available in this driver.
- This TaylorMade driver has been integrated with 10-.5 degrees and 9.5 degrees loft configurations to make sure there is something for everyone.
- The driver has a huge 460cc titanium head, topped with the adjustable loft sleeve, which leads to the optimal trajectory of the shots, and the launch will be streamlined as well.
- The driver has an ultra-lite titanium core in the driver, which has been strategically positioned to ensure there is optimal control over the trajectory, and the launch is high.
- There is a premium matrix white tie 55 graphite shaft in this driver to ensure there is a smooth feel in the shots, and the distance covered is maximum as well.
- The driver has a legendary speed pocket, promising to lower spin and higher launch that can lead to higher distance coverage.
- The driver is designed with a new satin black finish, topped with intricate details that are responsible for improving the overall alignment.
- The driver is ensured to provide higher forgiveness without compromising on the reduced spinning.
- The driver comes with a headcover to ensure that the clubhead remains safe and protected.
If you’ve been looking for a driver that helps optimize the shots by focusing on the alignment and overall trajectory, this driver will settle with your preferences and needs just-right. However, you need to be considerate about the black satin finish as it tends to fade away.
2. Cobra 2018 Golf Men’s King F8 Driver
When you are thinking about golf, one thing is for sure that it demands higher investments. That’s because the driver can cost hundreds and thousands of bucks. So, it needs to provide value for the money, and Cobra has got you covered with this F8 driver. This driver has a well-integrated outlook and sophisticated color, promising a better portrayal of your personality at the golf course. The driver comes with a right-handed and left-handed orientation so that everyone can play the shots.
The topping point of this driver is multi-material construction is a shaft, along with different color options. On top of everything, there are three shaft flex options, catering to the demands of every golfer. There are some aero-trips in the driver that helps optimize the drag value. Also, with the lightweight feature, the center of gravity value will be reduced. For everyone looking for a valuable and high-performing driver, this is an apt choice rounded off with the following set of features;
- The driver has a very sophisticated outlook because its available in nardo grey color.
- The driver is available in right-hand and left-hand orientation to make sure you can play the shots, irrespective of your hand choice.
- The driver’s shaft is made with multiple materials, such as Aldila NV 2KXV Blue 60, MRC Tensei Blue 50, and Aldila NV 2KXV Green 65
- As far as the flex is concerned, the driver has been made with lite, regular, and stiff flex, promising that everyone can make the shots.
- The driver has a precision milled-face topped with the machined driver’s face.
- The driver’s face is CNC-filled to ensure the players are able to make precise, thin, and hotshots.
- There is a 360 aero-innovative polymer aero trips in the driver that will help improve the drag reduction.
- The clubhead speed will be maximized with the perimeter putting, and the downswing will be generated.
- The driver is an integration of an ultra-lightweight carbon fiber crown that is responsible for lowering the center of gravity while adding depth.
- The golfers will be able to make higher trajectories, and the forgiveness level will be spiked up.
- The driver is adjustable, which means that you can take up two ball flights to ensure that you are able to make shots with different circumstances.
- There are adjustable loft settings in the driver that help fine-tune the shots while keeping the face square, and the distance will be maximized.
While choosing the drivers, you need to make sure that you have enough money in the background because the drivers cost a lot. Similarly, this driver will cost a lot. As far as the performance is concerned, there are no compromises in this driver, and durability is top-notch as well.
3. TaylorMade M4 Driver
You need to have the proper equipment in your golf bag because it plays an integral role in shaping the shots. So, if you have been looking for a branded and well-reputed brand, TaylorMade is an amazing choice. If you’ve been looking for a driver, TaylorMade has got you covered with M4 driver and its dual hand orientation, promising higher availability and accessibility for every golfer out there. The driver is constructed with a graphite shaft that positively impacts performance and durability.
When it comes down to this M4 driver, it has four different loft configurations, promising better shots. The best thing to happen to this driver is the new face curvature, which promises the elimination of off-center hits from your golfing career. The golfers can finally optimize straight shots, and one doesn’t have to worry about the consistency either. So, if this seems like a suitable choice, we have also added different features of this driver in the section below!
- The driver has been integrated with the right-handed and left-handed orientation, so everyone can make the long shots with it.
- The driver has been inculcated with the graphite shaft that ensures higher performance while keeping up with the durability.
- The driver has multiple flex options, such as regular, stiff, extra stiff, senior, and ladies.
- As far as the loft configurations are concerned, there is loft ranging from 8.5 degrees, 9.5 degrees, 10.5 degrees to 12 degrees for better shots.
- The driver is home to a new face curvature topped with the corrective face angle, which makes sure that there are no off-center hits.
- The side spin has been reduced in this driver, and the golfer will be able to make a straight shot.
- The driver is designed to ensure a lesser loft in the low-heel and more in the high-heels to ensure there is optimal consistency in the spin.
- The driver has a hammerhead slot that has multiple outer portions, leading to lightweight and flexible shots.
- There is a huge sweet spot in this driver, leading to a higher forgiveness level.
- The driver’s slot has a central position to ensure you can increase the ball speed while eliminating the unwanted spin rate.
- The distance coverage will be higher.
- The driver has been integrated with geocoustic design as they tend to reduce the sole volume, leading to a higher forgiveness rate.
Whenever you are out in the market to buy some golf equipment, you need to ensure that you are choosing the one with higher performance and what suits your needs. So, this TaylorMade driver will be an apt choice without compromising on the durability. On top of everything, there are no cons in this driver!
4. TaylorMade M6 Driver
This TaylorMade driver will be an apt choice because it has been designed to optimize the shots and shape up the shots. For higher functionality and better accessibility for everyone, this driver is designed with dual hand orientation, so everyone can make the right shots. There is a multi-material construction in the shafts and multiple color options, promising perfect gameplay that suits your outlook. The driver is designed with four flex options.
When it comes down to loft angles, there are three options available, so you can shape the shots and create the right angle. The golfers will be able to enhance the COR value, which helps enhance the shot speed. It doesn’t matter if you struggle with consistency or straightness of shots, you can harness everything with this driver. So, if you are ready to preserve the hits, we have outlined the salient features of this driver in the section below!
- This TaylorMade driver has been integrated with the left-handed and right-handed that makes sure that you can play the right shots
- The driver has a shaft, and there are multiple material options out there, inclusive of Fujikura Atmos Black and Fujikura Atmos Orange to ensure there is something for people of every preference
- There are regular, stiff, extra stiff, and senior flex options out there that help people make shots that meet their golfing needs
- The driver has been integrated with loft angles of 9 degrees, 10.5 degrees, and 12 degrees
- The driver has been integrated with the speed injection, in addition to tuning resin that helps optimize the COR value all across the face
- The ball speed will be increased, and the distance covered is top-notch with this driver
- There is a revolutionary new face curvature in the driver, along with the corrective face angle to ensure there are no off-center hits
- There are straight shots with this driver, and the sidespin will be reduced
- The driver has been inculcated with the aerodynamic carbon sole design topped with inertia generator leading to higher clubhead speed while ensuring higher distance coverage
- There is a hammerhead slot in this driver, along with the twisted face that leads to a huge sweet spot because it enhances the forgiveness level
- The ball speed will be preserved when it comes to the off-center hits
For everyone who has been out looking for the perfect driver out there, you will find multiple options out there, but this TaylorMade driver will outshine it all. However, it might cost higher because it’s a reputable brand, and there no performance compromises in this driver.
5. Callaway Golf Rogue Driver – Mid Handicappers Drivers
You need to choose the right driver because no matter how meaningful social interactions you’ve in the court, you need to show the right shots, right? So, if you are the mid handicapper who has been looking for an apt driver that helps them optimal shots, this Callaway rogue driver will meet your demands and gaming needs. This driver has been designed with dual hand orientation to ensure every golfer can improve golfing skills.
There is multi-material construction in this driver in the shafts, promising proper shots. In addition, the divers have been designed with internal jailbreak technology, which enhances the ball speed. On top of everything, there is a higher moment of inertia value in this driver that promises perfection in the shots, and with the premium shaft, the weight relocation will be adequate. In addition, we have added all the features for you, so you know exactly what you will be getting!
- This Callaway driver has been integrated with the right-handed and left-handed orientation to meet the diverse needs of the golfers
- The driver has been designed with different materials, such as Synergy, 50G, Even Flow Blue, 60G, Quaranta, 40G, and Synergy, 60G
- The driver has been designed with regular, senior, and stiff flex options to ensure that people have flexibility in the shots
- As far as the loft angles are concerned, there is 9 degrees, 13.5 degrees, and 10.5 degrees in this driver
- The Callaway driver has been inculcated with the exceptional ball speed, accrediting to the jailbreak effect that has two stiff internal bars
- There is a higher forgiveness level in the driver because there is a triaxial carbon crown
- The driver has been designed with the higher MOI vale
- The driver has been added with a premium shaft as there are multiple weight options
- The driver has a large address footprint which is designed to add the forgiveness level, and the stability will be inculcated in the shots
- The driver has a redefined leading-edge geometry that helps improve the speed efficiency, leading to higher clubhead speed and airflow will be enhanced as well
Choosing the right driver is an apt choice for everyone who wants to make sure that they are directing the golfing career. For every such person, this Callaway driver will be perfect because of the higher MOI value and a huge footprint. However, weight options have different adjustability options that can be difficult to handle!
6. Cobra Golf Men’s 2019 F-Max Superlite Offset Driver
If you are ready to hit the golf course, we have added this driver that is designed to meet the gaming needs. This driver is designed by Cobra, and they have managed to upscale the performance with this driver. Cobra wanted to ensure that everyone can play the shots, so they offer this driver in right-handed as well as left-handed orientation. The tipping point of the driver is the availability of senior and regular flex, promising inculcation of flexibility in the shots.
The driver is designed with lightweight features because this driver provides lightweight clubhead, grip, and shaft. With the integration of advanced technology in the driver, you will not only enhance the shot speed, but there will be a positive impact on distance coverage. The shots will be upscaled, and launch will be higher than ever before. So, if you are ready to play those amazing golfing shots, we have outlined some amazing features of this Cobra features in the section below!
- The driver has been designed with the right-hand orientation to make sure that right-handed golfers can make the shots.
- The driver has been designed with a graphite shaft to ensure there are higher durability and performance.
- The manufacturers have designed with regular and senior flex to ensure golfers are able to add flexibility in the shots.
- This Cobra driver has been designed with 9.5 degrees, 10.5 degrees, and 11.5 degrees loft configurations to make sure there is optimality in the shots.
- The driver is pretty lightweight, given the weight-saving performance, which will be streamlined through the light clubhead, light shaft, and the lighter grip.
- The driver has been inculcated with the forged E9 face technology in the titanium material that is designed to offer higher distance coverage, and ball speed will enhance.
- The driver has a back/heel weighting topped with the internal weight pad that is designed to optimize straight shots, without compromising on the launch of the shots.
- The driver has a crown alignment features, accrediting to the subtle crown alignment, which captivating details when it comes to the visuals.
- The golfers will be able to upscale their shots with this driver.
- There are offset and straight neck options in the driver that will ensure there is maximum draw bias in the game.
- The straight neck design has been added for the people who want to pose a traditional outlook.
If you are the right-handed golfer and want to make straight and high-distance coverage shots, this Cobra driver is an amazing choice for you. The best part is the offset design, empowering the players who like to make offset shots without compromising on the traditional outlook of the driver.
7. Cobra Golf 2019 F9 Men’s Speedback Driver (Black/Yellow)
The primary way of ensuring value and performance is to use the branded and well-reputed companies because they will offer a guarantee and warranty when you buy the drivers from them. One such company is Cobra, and they have managed to come up with this speed back driver. The driver has a right-handed and left-handed design that meets the needs of every mid-handicapper golfers. The driver is designed with multiple construction designs and colors for better designing capabilities.
The driver is integrated wit four flex options, so you can add just-right flexibility in the shots. The best thing about this driver is the loft angle configuration, so your shots don’t struggle with angular shots. The golfers will be able to make long and fast shots without compromising the consistency of the shots. There is a deep and low center of gravity in this driver, posing a positive change in the accuracy of shots. In the section below, we have added information about different features instilled in this driver!
- The driver has been designed with a left-handed and right-handed orientation to make sure every golfer can make the shots.
- As far as the material and construction is concerned, the driver has been designed with Fujikura Atmos Tour Spec Black 7, Fujikura Atmos Tour Spec Blue 6, Project X Hzrdus Smoke 60, and UST Helium 50
- The driver has been designed with stiff, senior, regular, and x-flex flex options, so the golfers will be able to add the just-right flexibility in the shots.
- The driver has been designed with 9 degrees, 10.5 degrees, and 12 degrees to ensure you are able to experiment with different loft angles.
- The driver has the speed back technology, which is the true depiction of how manufacturers have managed to upscale aerodynamics.
- The driver has a low center of gravity, which makes this driver longest and the fastest one out there.
- There is speed back aero-design, responsible for offering the aerodynamic clubhead shape.
- The driver has been integrated with the multi-material tungsten weight structure, which is responsible for deepening and lowering the center of gravity.
- The driver has been inculcated with the milled face-in technology that leads to a faster speed.
- There is a dual role technology which is responsible for reducing the gear effects, and the distance coverage will increase.
- The high and low misses will be reduced, and the launch rate will be optimized.
For everyone who has been looking for a perfect driver that has zero apparent cons, your search ends here. This is because this Cobra driver is the true depiction of perfection, performance, and durability at one time. The gear effect reduction will make sure that the driver is forgiving enough for the beginners.
8. Callaway Sure Out 2 Wedge Steel
It doesn’t matter which skillset you are currently lying on; you need to choose the right equipment because it will eventually help in training you and improving the quality of the shots. So, if you have been looking for a driver, Callaway is the right choice to opt for because they have managed to design an array of options, promised to meet the needs of different players. Similarly, if you are the mid handicapper, this driver with a wedge-style will be an apt choice.
This driver has four different loft angles, promising the development of a precise angle in the shots. The golfers will also be able to design fast shots while adding the perfect proportion of spinning, so you can make golfing shots like a tour player. There are grooves constructed in the driver that is suitable to optimize the speed and shape of the shots. However, this information isn’t enough to make a final decision, so we have added other features as well!
- The driver has been designed with the right-handed and left-handed orientation to make sure there are options for everyone out there
- The driver has been designed with the graphite shaft, but on top of that, there is a steel option as well for people who want the economical options
- As far as the flex is concerned, this driver has been inculcated with the wedge flex
- When we are talking about the loft angle, it has 56 degrees, 58 degrees, 60 degrees, and 64 degrees loft configuration available
- The driver has been designed with the refined sole that helps optimize the bounce angle
- There is heel relief in this driver to ensure there is the improvement in the playability even if you are playing the short games
- There are full-face grooves in the driver to make sure there are fast shots, and the spinning will be added
- The driver ha the groovy pattern that is responsible for promoting the shot-stopping spin rate for the people who want that
- The driver has been designed with the lambkin new grip design, topped with the three-step design that helps in optimizing the distance control
For every mid handicapper, choosing the right driver is the most important because it will help make the shots off the tee and on the par as well. This is why we are talking about this Callaway driver that has been designed to match all your golfing needs. So, if you need to ensure bouncy shots and higher playability, this driver will be an amazing option.
9. MAZEL Titanium Golf Drivers for Men, Right Handed, 460CC
One needs to choose the correct driver as it’s helpful in optimizing the shots. There is a never-ending number of drivers available in the market that have been designed with these brand names. These brands have gained ultimate recognition in the golfing world. So, if you’ve been looking for the branded drivers and want an economically-priced option, MAZEL is an amazing option to go for. This driver is only available for the right-handed mid handicappers and golfers.
The driver is constructed with several materials, and there is a wide range of color options available as well. This will promise that golfer has an apt driver that matches other golfing equipment. The driver is designed to match and exceed the forgiveness level, so golfers don’t have to worry about the impacts of mishits. In addition, the center of gravity is pretty low, promising better weight reposition. All in all, the driver has been integrated with the following features!
- The driver has been designed with the right-handed orientation to ensure that right-handed players can enjoy the golfing game
- The driver has been designed with different material features. This means that the shaft is designed with graphite with different variations, such as Graphite(Black Head), Graphite(Blue Head+ 8-axis Shaft), Graphite(Golden Head), Graphite(Green Black Head), Graphite(Red Black Head), Graphite(Silver Head), and Graphite(Silver Head+ 8-axis Shaft)
- The driver has been inculcated with regular, middle, and stiff flex options to make sure people have flexibility in the shots
- When it comes down to the loft angle, the driver has loft angles of 9.5 degrees and 10.5 degrees
- The driver has been curated with the cup face technology with the higher rebounds to make sure there is fast balling speed across the face
- The average distance coverage has been increased with this driver when it comes down to the mishits, leading to the crispy sound of shots
- The driver has been integrated with the strong titanium face with appropriate thickness to ensure the swing speed is fast even off the tee and the driver weight will be reduced as well
- The driver has a huge sweet spot, so it not only adds the forgiveness rate but it will also help in covering a higher distance
- There is a low center of gravity in this diver, leading to weighting and the reposition is low
- The center of gravity has been put back in the head that’s responsible for keeping the center of gravity low and deep at the same time
- The driver has been engineered with the speed channel that reduces the thickness of the face, leading to fastball speed and the distance coverage will be amazing as well
Whenever it comes down to using the perfect driver out there, one needs to ensure that they are choosing a reputable brand. However, this is the new brand in the market with zero compromises on the performance and speed of the shot. All in all, it’s a pretty perfect driver out there!
10. TaylorMade SIM MAX Driver, Fujikura Ventus Blue 6 Shaft
Every golfer needs to be considerate about the right driver because that’s essential to make the right shots when you are in the golf court. In addition, while choosing the driver, you need to ensure that you are choosing the right brand and what can be better than the TaylorMade, right? So, if you want to kickstart the journey as a mid handicapper, this driver will be an apt choice. This TaylorMade driver is perfect for every mid handicapper out there since there is dual hand orientation.
There are three loft configurations available, so there are no compromises on the flexibility and angle of the shots. The best thing about this driver is the availability of different shaft flexes, promising optimal shots. The golfers will be able to cover higher distances and yards with this driver. The driver will perfectly take care of the mishits and instill confidence in the shots. In the section below, we are sharing all other features for better insights!
- The driver has the right-handed as well as left-handed orientation to make sure that you can play the golfing shots easily
- The driver has been inculcated with multiple shaft materials to meet diverse playing needs, such as Fujikura Ventus Blue 6 and Fujikura Ventus Red 5
- The driver has been designed with regular, stiff, extra stiff, and senior flex to ensure there is higher flexibility in your shots
- When it comes down to the loft configuration, the driver has been designed with 9 degrees, 10.5 degrees, and 12 degrees
- This driver has the new aerodynamic and asymmetric sole which is the name for higher clubhead speed
- The golfers will be able to cover a higher distance metric because the rear weight has been added to increase the MOI value
- There is higher forgiveness in the shots with this driver
- The driver has been integrated with the higher COR value, given the speed injected technology that will increase the ball speed across the face
- The driver has a twist face technology, topped with the corrective face angle to ensure there are no mishits in the shots
- The golfers will be able to increase the development of straight shots, and the large clubface will ensure that you’ve more confidence in the shots
- The driver is home to multiple materials as it’s the integration of steel, carbon, and titanium that strategically positions in the center of gravity
- The driver has a higher adjustability and personalization feature to ensure there is an optimal trajectory of the shots with the two-degree loft sleeve
For everyone who has been looking for a branded and high-performing brand, TaylorMade is a perfect choice. With this driver, the players will be able to make straight shots, while ensuring that there is the elimination of mishits. All in all, this driver will ensure higher adjustability in the shots!
Best Golf Drivers For Mid Handicappers
Golf has to be one of the most sophisticated games out there because people can literally enjoy the optimal gaming experience. The best part of playing golf is that people can make the right shots with golfing. In addition, there are multiple physical and mental health benefits adhered with the game. First of all, playing golf is good for mental wellbeing because people will be able to get brisk of fresh air with golfing.
For instance, people can play in the lush green environment, and these greens are perfect for mental clarity. Coming forward to physical health, playing golf will ensure that you regulate the blood pressure that leads to improved heart health. In addition, people will be able to take up light exercises that are great for the muscles. With the regular golfing, the players will be able to get the perfectly toned muscles and abs that everyone dreams of.
However, while honing and harnessing these benefits, one will need to make the right choice. Yes, we are talking about choosing the right equipment for golf, as it is highly integral to make up the right shots. In the same vein, there are different factors that one needs to consider while choosing the right driver. So, you need to ensure that you are considering all the important factors to choose the suitable driver because it helps in optimizing the shots and playability!
Golfing is an amazing sport, and if you want to play the games, you need to ensure that you are confident in your shots. The golfers need to feel confident in the swings when it comes down to the mid handicappers. Still, there is an ultimate need for forgiveness. The higher forgiveness will promise that you are supporting the game and overall shots. If the forgiveness isn’t appropriate, the drive and shots will be slices, and you will be embarrassed int eh golf court for sure.
As a mid handicapper, you need to choose the driver that provides forgiveness in the shots when it comes down to the off-center hits. In addition, the driver should provide forgiveness against bad shots as it’s essential in maintaining distance in the shots. The golfers need to ensure that their driver is highly forgiving and is playing off the tee. Such drivers are essential to provide a trusting playing experience.
When it comes down to the regular golfers, they will always be interested in choosing the expensive equipment for their golf games. However, the beginners need to focus more on the value that their drivers bring. Pricing and affordability are some of the most important factors to consider. So, make sure that you are choosing the driver that is fine with your bank account balance and isn’t posing any harm to the value and performance rate of the shots.
There are many people and golfers that are always looking to consider higher distance coverage. Some people have thought that a higher loft angle will lead to better forgiveness values. However, this isn’t always true. If you are a mid handicapper, the improved loft values will optimize the shots, but it is advised to opt for an adjustable loft. The golfers who have a higher and improved swing speed, you can optimize the lower loft angles because it tends to increase the distance coverage off the tee.
The loft is the angle and amount of the face that has the back sloping. In addition, it is the angle of the face that lies on the vertical axis. The loft will determine the highness or lowness of the shots while playing it with the clubface. Commonly, the driver has the loft angles, ranging from 8-degrees to 13-degrees, and a slight change in the loft will make a huge impact. The loft tends to increase the backspin, which also means that there will be a higher lift generation.
When you are thinking about the driver, the fast swing speed will lead to higher distance coverage and more spin, which doesn’t require much loft. The majority of the drivers have been designed with loft angles, ranging from 9-degrees to 11-degrees. For the mid handicappers, using the adjustable loft will be better because it helps improve the launch angle, leading to improved adjustability in the shots.
Whenever you are looking for the golfing equipment, you need to ensure that you use the driver that not only complements the game but improved it all the same. The driver is designed to improve the distance coverage, which is the prime aim of being a mid handicapper. The mid handicappers tend to be low with precision, and if you want to ensure that you are able to make accurate shots, your driver needs to add higher distance coverage.
Head Size And Shape
When we are talking about the drivers, you need to acknowledge the fact clubhead size ranges from 440cc to 460cc when it comes down to the volume. However, 460cc is the best-allowed option as they provide higher forgiveness. In contrast, the 40cc heads will shape the ball that can be lifted into the air with multiple launch conditions.
Commonly, the drivers tend to have a pear-shape, but in the recent past, the square heads will lead to higher stirring. The adjustment in the perimeter weighting will optimize the inertia to ensure there is no trucking and twisting in the shots. When you use the square shape driver, it will help define the shot’s line, and the golfers will be able to play off the tee.
In addition, you need to be highly considerate about the sweet spot, because the higher sweet spot will lead to better forgiveness rate. The sweet spot is the area where perimeter grooving has been added, and this the area where the golfers should hit the ball because it will optimize the best results out there. So, you need to choose the head shape, head size, and the sweet spot accordingly.
When you choose the long drivers, the clubhead traveling will experience an increase in speed. However, the long drivers tend to go low on the control, and the shot dispersion will increase at the same time. According to the experts, the maximum driver length is 48 inches, and as a mid handicapper, you can opt for a driver’s length maximum of 45 inches. This length is the perfect combination of higher distance coverage, and the control over the shots will be optimized.
The drivers have been designed with different materials, such as stainless steel, titanium, and alloy. The stainless-steel driver tends to add higher weight in the swings, and it also leads to better control over the shots. In contrast, titanium is highly strong and lightweight material, leading to durability. The titanium is used to increase the size of the clubhead without adding weight. This means that titanium drivers will enhance the ball speed, faster swing, and distance covered will be optimal. The best thing is that titanium provides a huge sweet spot, providing more margin to make the errors as a beginner.
Whenever you are thinking about the drivers, you need to acknowledge the fact that the shaft is important because it helps optimize the flexibility and weight. The graphite shafts are used to add flexibility. However, the stiff flex shafts are responsible for adding accuracy in the shots, promising faster swing speed. If you’ve been playing in the area of 230 yards to 250 years, you can easily go for regular shafts. The best thing about the light flex is that the swing speed will be lower.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Should I Acquire A Driver With A Customizable Loft?
There is no need to purchase a driver with a customizable loft. A driver with a 10.5 degree loft is perfect for beginners. However, if your swing speed is high or low, you can go with less or more loft. Drivers with customizable loft offer you the flexibility to change your driver setting as you develop your playing skills.
2. Are The Drivers Designed For Beginners Suitable For High-Handicappers?
Yes, the drivers anticipated for new golfers are an excellent option for high handicappers. These players have a handicap of 24 to 36. Both players need a forgiving driver that can keep the ball straighter. You can take advantage of the drivers for high handicappers and novices until you become a mid-handicap golfer.
3. How To Choose The Best Driver Shaft?
They are available in regular, stiff, extra stiff, senior, and women flex. Before choosing the driver shaft, you should determine your swing speed and shot shape. If your ball drives less than 265 yards, you should obtain a regular shaft. If it drives less than 210 yards, you should buy a senior or women shaft. These shafts are lightweight and have an added arch that will enhance the clubhead speed and driving distance.
4. How Can A Golfer Measure His Swing Speed?
If you want to obtain the most accurate measurement, you should visit a golf retail shop and use the launch monitor system. However, if you are willing to measure it yourself, use your average distance and multiply it by 2.3. To do this correctly, strike at least 10 to 20 balls, choose only those balls that cover the same distance. There is no need to calculate the best and worst hits. By using this method, you can get an idea of what your swing speed is.
5. How To Generate An Ideal Golf Shot With A Driver?
Many factors work together to create an ideal golf shot. You must have a rigid and wide foundation that begins with your legs and feet. Hitting the ball with a driver is different than striking it with an iron because the swing does not have any effect on the course. A sweeping arc is essential for the driver to launch the ball higher into the air.
6. Should I Use An Adjustable Driver?
An adjustable driver is packed with numerous features that a golfer can fine-tune at any point in his round. By adjusting the club, you can hit shots with diverse shapes. If you hit the ball too low or have problems with a slice, an adjustable driver can be useful for you. Make adjustments to the club sole’s weight or offset to overcome these problems. They are also a great option for amateurs who cannot cover more distance or hit the ball straight.
7. Is It Crucial To Buy A USGA-Approved Driver?
Yes, if you are going to purchase a custom made driver, confirm it meets the USGA specifications for a legal playing club. You will be able to use a USGA-approved driver in your tournaments. It will prevent you from being suspected of cheating at your next competition.
8. Should Mid-Handicappers Obtain A Custom-Fitted Driver?
You should grab detailed information about getting a custom-fitted driver because experts will use your swing speed data to find a driver that will help increase your distance and launch angle. The right driver will also be suitable for your swing. The downside of getting a custom-fitted driver is that it will be expensive, and you will have to spend money on the fitting as well.
9. What Is An Ideal Loft For Me?
These days, professional players are also using higher lofted clubs. Your swing speed can help you determine the loft degree you need. If you have faster swing speed, you may need less loft than those golfers who have slower swing speed. Modern drivers have adjustable lofts.
10. Is It A Good Idea To Get A Professional Fitting?
It is not necessary to get measured by a professional. However, getting fitted by a professional can help you improve your play. So, the choice is yours. The cost of a new driver is $400, and if you want to hire an expert fitter’s services, you will have to spend an extra $100.
11. What Is Considered A Good Golf Handicap?
You will need to have an official handicap if you want to be considered a good handicapper. You are an average player if you have a 16 to 20 handicap. It means you score at least 90 on the mediocre golf course.
12. Which is the easiest golf driver to hit?
Usually, the golfers can always make perfect shots within a suitable distance through 7-degree and 20-degree. However, the mid handicappers should opt for club shaft flex that matches the swing speed. In addition, try opting for a huge sweet spot, promising a higher forgiveness rate. As for the loft, you can choose loft angles, ranging from 9 to 12, promising ultimate accuracy in the shots.
13. Which is the most forgiving TaylorMade driver?
The mid handicappers often struggle with mishits, which demands them to use the forgiving level. In this article, we have outlined different TaylorMade drivers, and all of them are designed with huge clubheads. This will promise that there are no compromises on forgiveness that match your handicap level as well. We are absolutely in love with TaylorMade RBZ Black driver with perfect construction.
14. What is the handicap value of the average golfer?
According to the USGA, the handicap level of the average golfer is around 90. The handicap value will differ with the shooting. For instance, the mid handicapper golfer has a handicap value, ranging from 11 to 20 to ensure promising shots.
15. Should you use a 10.5 or 9.5 loft as a mid handicapper?
The usual drivers are designed with loft angles, ranging from 8-degrees to 11-degrees. As a mid handicapper, you should opt for a loft angle of 10.5-degrees because you can take care of slow swing speed with this loft angle. The lower swing speed demands a higher loft angle, so you can increment the distance coverage and launch height.
The Bottom Line
Golf is one of the most elegant sports out there, and people have been playing it amazingly. With this article, we have tried to offer a wide range of best golf drivers for mid handicappers to make sure that they have a perfect companion in the golf court. In addition, we have lined out the buying guide that will help you make an informed choice for choosing the right driver.
When you are a mid handicapper, you need to acknowledge the fact that you can only play in the single-digit shots and pars. However, such players often struggle with accuracy and precision because of the beginner skills. In addition, the players tend to optimize the shots by choosing the right drivers, but not all of them have informed information.
With this article, we have shared a wide range of best drivers out there that are designed to optimize the highest standards of performance and accuracy in the shots. In addition, we have chosen the drivers to ensure there is no compromise on the shots, and the performance is unmatched. All the drivers in this article have been the top choices for the golfers.
So, you can easily choose the driver from this article, and we are sure that you won’t regret your choice. All you need to do is line out your preferences and affordability to make the right choice!