There is a huge market competition between different manufacturers when it comes to buying clubs or drivers for golf. Every company wants to deliver the best driver all the time. Many things have to be considered before buying a senior golf driver, such as adjustability, size, length, etc.
The more the choices are, the more it is difficult to make a choice. As there is a wide range of golf drivers is available in the market, anyone can get confused while making a decision. If you are in some golf store and ask for the best driver, the seller will show you the priciest product to earn a few more bucks.
There is no doubt that senior golfer enjoys many opportunities and chances to play in different golf courses, but the game does not remain the same as we grow up. After a specific age, the swing speed and power in shots are decreased; that is why seniors’ drivers are explicitly designed to get some more distance and speed.
In this article, we have reviewed some of the best golf drivers for seniors up till now. All these reviewed products are of excellent quality and performance. Rather than wasting time on knowing every driver’s features, we have shortlisted senior golfers’ best products.
Top 15 best golf driver for senior
|TaylorMade Golf M6 Driver||Prime||Check Price on Amazon|
|TaylorMade SIM MAX Driver||Prime||Check Price on Amazon|
|Callaway Golf 2019 Epic Flash Driver||Prime||Check Price on Amazon|
|TaylorMade Men's RBZ Black Driver||Prime||Check Price on Amazon|
|Callaway Golf 2017 Great Big Bertha Men's Epic Driver||Prime||Check Price on Amazon|
|Taylormade SIM Driver||Prime||Check Price on Amazon|
|TaylorMade SIM MAX Women's Driver||Prime||Check Price on Amazon|
|TaylorMade SIM Driver||Prime||Check Price on Amazon|
|Callaway Golf 2020 Men's Rogue Driver||Prime||Check Price on Amazon|
|Cobra Golf 2020 Airspeed Driver Black-Blue||Prime||Check Price on Amazon|
|Callaway Golf 2020 Mavrik Max Driver||Prime||Check Price on Amazon|
|Callaway Big Bertha B21 Driver||Prime||Check Price on Amazon|
|Wilson Staff Launch Pad Golf Driver||Prime||Check Price on Amazon|
|TaylorMade Golf M5 Driver||Prime||Check Price on Amazon|
|TaylorMade M4 D-Type Driver||Prime||Check Price on Amazon|
1- Taylor Made M6 Driver
TaylorMade M6 driver is one of the company’s latest drivers and uses many more technologies than its predecessors, making it part of the best senior golf driver. Unlike the older model, the design is stunning and attractive; the black matte finishing gives it a great look.
The size of its Clubheads 4600 cc is considered the ideal size for seniors to play accurate shots. I talk about its performance; it is relatively better than the older model, but its distance was almost the same. With the appropriate setting, you can achieve more yards with this driver.
As it comes with a great combination of forgiveness and speed, this feature makes it one of the best drivers for senior golfers. The shaft length is 45.7 inches, which is average, making it suitable for beginners and professionals.
- This golf driver comes with all the features that a senior golfer needs.
- The design of the clubhead is very futuristic and is liked by many experts.
- The black matte finish on the clubhead makes its design even adorable.
- It uses Speed Injection Technology for faster swing speed and carries the ball to more distance.
- The length of the shaft is 45.7 inches, which is ideal for senior golfers.
- The twisted face reduces the sidespin to deliver straighter shots.
- The clubhead size of 460 cubic centimeters is ideal for senior golfers.
- When it comes to feeling, it is better than any other driver.
- This driver is not so much adjustable but still gives better performance in most situations.
- It comes with a lower centre of gravity for faster launch and gets some extra yards.
- The hammerhead is more flexible than its predecessors.
- It uses a Carbon Sole design and comes with an inertia generator.
The Taylor Made M6 will be the best choice if you don’t want to waste time selecting the best golf driver as it has all the features that you can expect for a senior golfer, such as a 460 cc club head. The price is not great when it comes to its adjustability but still a great performing driver.
2- TaylorMade SIM MAX Driver
In the last decade, TaylorMade has become very popular due to its high quality and high performing golf products. TaylorMade Sim Driver is the choice of thousands of players around the globe for its features. The design of this driver s very aerodynamic to provide you longer and stronger shots.
At first glance, the design is very much identical to its older model SIM, and many improvements have been made to this model. It uses Taylor Made Inertia Generator technology that results in greater swing speed and to carry the ball to some extra yards.
The driver is slightly lengthier from front to back than usual. Unlike the TaylorMade SIM, there is no sliding weight in the SIM MAX; all focus is on the inertia generator’s weight. The maximum legal limit of ball speed is not disturbed, and the clubhead is carefully calibrated for accurate shots.
- This driver has excellent aerodynamic to achieve faster clubhead speed.
- The length of the shaft is slightly bigger than usual for more swing speed.
- The inertia generator sits at a 20 degrees angle over the sole of the head.
- This driver is intended for higher launch and made it easy to hit with maximum forgiveness.
- It is excellent for senior golfers as it can give you some extra distance and speed.
- When it comes to the hit sound, it is quieter than most drivers available in the market.
- The face size of the SIM MAX driver is also more extensive than the older model.
- The design is very futuristic, making it the choice of many players around the world.
- This driver is made using multiple materials, which are steel, titanium, and carbon.
- The center of gravity is positioned ultra-low for better launch and delivery.
- The loft is slightly adjustable according to the trajectory and face angle preferences.
If we compared TaylorMade SIM Max is compared to its older model, there are many improvements made in this one. It comes with all the features for more clubhead speed and a higher trajectory of the ball. No doubt it is expensive, but it worth its value.
3- Callaway Golf 2019 Epic Flash Driver
With the need for a new Golf driver, you should look at a call away, epic flash Driver. There is no doubt that a player, young or senior, wants to achieve some extra yards over a night, but it is impossible. Changing your old driver may help you do this, as only a driver can help you improve your ball speed and carry distance.
This the very first golf driver that is used with using artificial intelligence technology in the Golf industry. This is the reason the design of this driver is a bit different from others. AS this is made after expensive and extended research, there must be some difference in this driver.
Unlike most senior drivers, this driver is highly adjustable; one can fade, draw, or adjust it for straight hitting. It comes with a 16-gram sliding weight, so every golfer adjusts it perfectly for each shot. Following are some features discussed that you must have a look at.
- The Callaway Epic Flash Driver uses Jailbreak Technology for even more speed of the ball.
- A golfer can adjust the driver with its sliding weight for perfect shots.
- This is the first driver that is made using Artificial Intelligence Technology.
- The club’s face is one of the fattest that you can get right now in the market.
- You can achieve 15to yards extra with Callaway Epic Flash Driver.
- Its state-of-the-art design and performance are incomparable.
- It has all the features that a senior golfer needs on the course.
- Experts highly recommend this golf driver for its features.
- Flash Face technology gives it the extra speed and carries distance.
- The grip is also very comfortable, and you will do not want to buy it.
There is no doubt that no club is perfect for every golfer, but Callaway Epic Flash Driver is one of the best I have seen. Not only the design is modern, but the performance is also very great. If you are a senior player achieving some extra yards will become easy with this driver.
4- TaylorMade Men’s RBZ Black Driver
Everybody wants to improve its speed, distance, and accuracy that can only be done by getting the latest club. If you don’t have much budget and looking for an affordable but enjoyable driver simultaneously, there cannot be any other better choice than Taylor Made Men’s RBZ driver.
This is not one of the latest products in the market, but it is excellent in performance and quality. It is an affordable driver, but cheaper doesn’t mean this is not a good product. With low spin, it gives better carry distance. Undoubtedly, this one, not the best but not the worst driver also.
The Taylor Made Men’s RBZ driver uses an Ultralite titanium core that allows moving weight to the driver’s perimeter. This feature gives a higher launch angle, and its extra forgiveness makes it great for senior golfers.
- This product is one of the best selling products for its features and performance.
- It gives extra forgiveness than any other senior driver available in the market.
- It uses a speed pocket to increase swing speed and adds up extra distance after hit.
- The price of this driver is very affordable when compared to its features.
- Its 460 cc clubhead makes it great for senior players and gives extra forgiveness on mis-hits.
- Its black satin finish is highly liked by players and looks unique when in your golf bag.
- It comes with a free headcover to cover the clubhead when not in use.
- You can choose from loft options from 9, 10.5, and 12.
- Its shaft is made with a specific graphite material, which is light and robust at the same.
- A golfer can customize its launch by adjusting the loft Sleeve.
TaylorMade Men’s RBZ is one of the most selling drivers with its high quality and performance. There many other options in the market that are even better, but if you don’t have much budget, there could not be any other better choice than this. You also save an extra buck as it comes with a free Head Cover.
5- Callaway Golf 2017 Men’s Great Big Bertha Epic Driver
When choosing the best golf driver, you may have too many options but choosing the right one is not easy. As there is huge competition between golf manufacturing companies, so every company wants to deliver the best performing equipment. The weight is also very light, making it even more significant for seniors.
The Callaway Great Big Bertha Epic Driver is one of the best hybrid golf clubs for seniors due to its remarkable features. Not only is its name Epic but the performance and design are also very epic. It is also the lightest weight driver by Callaway; this deserves a try.
This driver’s body is manufactured with a combination of titanium and carbon, which are the lightest and strong. It comes with a sliding weight that allows a golfer to adjust the driver to desired settings. The proper settings can give you an extra 10 to 20 yards, which is excellent.
- This driver is one of Callaway’s lightest drivers; it is an excellent feature for senior golfers.
- The design and aerodynamics are great that help you achieve some extra distance and speed.
- A golfer can slide the 17-gram weight for a perfect shot every time.
- This golf driver can be adjusted in 8 ways for the professional level shot.
- Titanium ad Carbon is used for their manufacturing; these are light in weight but strong like iron.
- The driver uses jailbreak technology that stiffens the face for strong hits.
- One can improve its carry distance and speed by using a Callaway Big Bertha driver.
- The head speed is also faster than traditional drivers due to its draw bias design.
- This driver offers more forgiveness and draws bias design to achieve more accuracy.
- The design is almost like its older model, but new improvements also have been made.
The Callaway Big Bertha will be an excellent choice for those who need extra Draw Bias. It is equipped with all those qualities and features one can expect from a top driver. The weight is also very light, making it even greater. The price is neither too low nor too high; it will result in a good buy.
6- Taylormade SIM Driver
When t comes to the best golf driver, TaylorMade is the very first name that comes to mind. Most of their golf drivers are great, but some are amazing, like the TaylorMade SIM Driver. It is one of the best-selling drivers all around the globe. This driver keeps the legal limit providing extra ball speed and distance.
Whether you are a senior golfer or a beginner, TaylorMade SIM will be a great choice. As the age grows, the swing speed gradually decreases, which is why you need the right equipment. Not only the speed, but this driver also gives extra control over the ball for accurate shots.
Most of the latest TaylorMade uses Inertia Generator that has high performance. This improves the aerodynamics of the driver as well as the head speed. The price is not very affordable, but it worth its value. Its enhanced forgiveness makes it an excellent choice for senior Golfers.
- In its series of drives, The SIM Max is the slimmest from the front to back.
- The design is very simple but has all the ultra-modern features.
- As Aerodynamics is the basis of a driver, TaylorMade has the best aerodynamics.
- This drive Uses a speed pocket that is also great for achieving more speed and distance.
- This driver is highly adjustable and has a low spin for faster speed.
- It is great for mid handicappers for its features.
- It is designed to reduce drag due to its great angles.
- The speed injected Twist Face is calibrated to reach the maximum legal limit of ball speed.
- The sliding weight technology lets a golfer adjust according to requirements.
- With the proper use of Sliding Weight Technology, you can achieve up to 20 more yards.
- The larger Sweet spot is an excellent feature for senior golfers.
The Taylor Made SIM driver is a great driver for its features and design. It almost cost more than fifty dollars than the driver with the same or better drivers. But undoubtedly, it is an excellent choice for senior players, as it can give you some extra ball speed and distance.
7- TaylorMade SIM MAX Women’s Driver, Aldila NV 45 Shaft
The SIM Series of TaylorMade is very famous all over the world. Taylor Made SIM women’s driver is one of the best drivers you can get in the market. It has all the features that can be expected in a senior golf club. The size of its shaft is 45, which is perfect for women.
The Sim AMx Women’s drier comes with so many improvements that it’s an older model. It is speed injected, which means it has been tested to the ball speed’s legal limit. For better performance on mis-hits, it comes with a larger sweet spot, and it is excellent for senior golfers. This driver also comes with a speed pocket that can give you extra yards and speed.
The twist Face technology gives high forgiveness in the area where the player missed the most. This driver’s design is also ultra-modern and is highly liked by thousands of players around the world. It uses Carbon, Steel, and Titanium for its manufacturing, making it light and robust at the same time.
- It comes with Twist Face Technology giving it higher forgiveness.
- It uses Carbon steel and titanium for its manufacturing; all these materials are best for a driver.
- The speed injected head can help you achieve extra yards and more ball speed.
- The inertia generator boosts up the shot for the decisive hit.
- The size of the shaft is 45 inches, which is ideal for women.
- It uses Inverted Cone Technolgy that gives a larger sweet spot.
- The design is very futuristic and will look great in your golf bag.
- The weight is positioned precisely in the head to make your every shot accurate.
- It is recommended by many experts for its performance and benefit in-game.
- A right shot can give extra 15 or more yards than usual.
If you have a little budget and need some new drive, then TaylorMade SIM MAX will not be a wrong choice. But if you’re low on budget, you should look for some other driver because it is quite expensive than a driver with the same technology.
8- TaylorMade SIM Driver, Mitsubishi Diamana S Limited 60 Shaft
Are you looking for some limited-edition stuff, you should look at TaylorMade SIM Driver with Diamana Shaft. The Special Diamana Shaft makes this unique because only limited drivers were manufactured with it. The SIM series for the Taylor Made has excellent performance and quality.
If we have a look at its design, the aerodynamics are excellent. As the aerodynamics are great, it automatically increases the ball speed and the distance. All the SIM driver comes with Inertia Generator for increased ball speed. This driver uses speed injected technology fro faster clubhead.
Unlike most Drivers, I come with sliding weight technology. A golfer can easily adjust the weight to make every shot accurate. It is made with Carbon, Stell, and Titanium is a strong but lightweight structure. The Diamana Shaft increases its performance; the right played short can help you gain more yards.
- The aerodynamics are outstanding, which is the very first thing for a good launch.
- It comes with Sliding Weight Technology making it adjustable according to shot requirement.
- It uses Twist Face Technology, so don’t worry if you are a senior or a beginner player.
- It is made with Carbon, Steel, and Titanium, making it strong as well as lightweight.
- This driver is highly adjustable and good for the senior golfer.
- The Diamana shaft not only looks great but also improves the performance of the driver.
- This driver uses Speed Injected Technology and is tested to the legal speed limits of the ball.
- Its high forgiveness is excellent for the senior golfer as there is more chance of mis-hits.
- The size of the clubhead is the shortest in the TaylorMade SIM series.
- The design is beautiful, and anyone loves it on the very first look.
- The Diaman shaft gives it an even fancier look and better performance.
- The clubhead size is 460 cc, which is the maximum from the legal limit.
There is no doubt that the TaylorMade Drivers are great for seniors with their remarkable features. It is a bit hefty for its price but worth its value. The Diamana shaft makes it unique and will result in a good buy for you.
9- Callaway Golf 2020 Rogue Driver
If you are hunting for the latest golf driver, have a look at Callaway Rogue Driver. This driver is the combination of Callaway Epic and Big Bertha Fusion, resulting in a great driver. This driver uses jailbreak technology that stiffens the surface to transfer whole energy into the ball and gives a strong feel.
The design and shape are unique when compared to traditional gold f drivers. The aerodynamic is also very great, enhancing the airflow. Its features are awe-inspiring and are highly liked by thousands of players around the world. For the senior golfers, this drive deserves a chance.
If you are hunting for a stylish driver, still it would be a great choice. Anyone will love this driver at very first glance. It is an excellent driver in terms of both quality and performance. This driver gives higher forgiveness making it a great choice for seniors.
- It uses Speed Step technology is developed by Boeing and Callaway to improve airflow.
- This driver uses Jail Break Technology that stiffens the surface for a powerful shot.
- The design is a bit different and unique than traditional drivers but has excellent aerodynamics.
- It comes with an adjustable loft to 9, 10.5, and 13.5 degrees for playing different shots.
- The shaft is made of premium graphite that is ultralight and strong as well.
- The shots played with this driver are much more accurate than the standard driver.
- This driver is great for different handicappers, including senior golfers.
- The triangular shape of the driver is longer than its predecessors.
- For high ball speed, this driver uses VFT Technology.
- The sound is felt hollow on hit, but all energy is transferred to the ball.
- The larger sweet spot makes it an even more excellent choice for handicappers and senior golfers.
The Callaway Rogue Driver is the combination of Callaway epic and big berth Fusion that can be seen in its design. It has all the features that a senior golfer will need. This will help you gain better distance and ball speed, but it does not allow CG adjustments through sole tracks.
10- Cobra Golf F-Max Airspeed SN Driver
The cobra F-max is one of the lightest and most forgiving drivers that you can get in the market right now. It is not very easy to choose from many choices; then, you should look at the best product. It will be a good choice for beginners and senior players as well.
The weight of this golf driver is amazingly low, making it the lightest driver. It uses an airspeed shaft that also enhances the performance. If you want to gain some extra yard, you should change your golf driver, and the Cobra Golf F-Max Airspeed SN driver will not be a wrong choice.
This driver uses weight-saving technology to increase ball speed and to maximize the swing. This does not seem real, but you can add up to 20 yards distance. Many other reasons make it the choice of hundreds of golfers around the world.
- It is one of the lightest drivers with high performance and is 50 grams lighter than the traditional ones.
- It can help you improve your game by adding more speed and distance.
- The design and shape are unique, and the performance is also very great.
- This driver is considered the best driver for 85 mph swing speed.
- It has PWR ridges that provide visual alignment to make your shot straighter.
- The straight neck design is used for its manufacturing, which is the choice of most experts.
- The design is not high performing but also looks great.
- This driver has high forgiveness to play mis-hit, making it the right choice for senior golfers.
- When it comes to the price, it is also one of the most affordable drivers.
- The reduced weight increases the ball speed and maximizes the swing.
It is a great driver in terms of quality, weight, and performance. It is one of the lightest drivers up till now. It is excellent for beginners as well for senior golfer due to its lightweight and aerodynamics. Its larger sweet spot may cover mis-hits sometimes.
11- Callaway Golf 2020 Mavrik Max Driver
Looking for some stylish and high-performing drivers, have a look at Callaway Golf 2020 Mavrik Golf Driver. The driver is made after long research; it deserves a chance. You get all the features that you can expect from a quality golf driver. If you don’t have much knowledge of drivers, you should look at its features and pros.
The aerodynamics are great and incomparable, which provides excellent performance. If you want to achieve an extra yard overnight, buying this driver could help you. With the use of proper technique, you can gain up to more than 20 yards. The design and shape are stunning and look great.
The shaft is also reliable and made of lightweight material, making it an excellent choice for senior golfers. You must have a look at its features; it will help you decide whether you should get it or not. But there is no reason that some golfer rejects this golf driver.
- It gives maximum launch and high forgiveness; this feature is excellent for senior golfers.
- One can improve its game by getting the Callaway Mavrik Max Golf driver.
- A golfer can achieve 20 yards more and more ball speed with this driver.
- It is not just for seniors or beginners; this driver will fit almost all drivers’ profiles.
- For maximum launch and high forgiveness, it comes with two interchangeable weights.
- You can choose from three unique shafts, and each of these shafts is lighter and great in performance.
- It uses titanium for its manufacturing, which means this driver will give consistent performance.
- It has a large sweet spot that is great for beginners and seniors as well.
- It has been designed using Artificial intelligence; you will know its performance on the first hit.
- The color combination of the body looks beautiful and is the choice of thousands of golf players.
There cannot be any other better and perfect choice than this if you are looking for senior golfers’ best drivers. It has all the Features that a senior golfer will require. The price is neither too high nor too low, and that driver worth its value.
12- Callaway Big Bertha B21 Driver
Callaway Big Bertha is one of the best B21 drivers in the market due to its aerodynamics and design. If you want to achieve extra yards distance, you must have a look at this driver. This driver’s design is very cool and will look great in your hand in the golf club.
This driver uses Jailbreak technology, which stiffens the body to transmit all the energy to the ball. It is lightweight due to carbon manufacturing. Buying a Callaway Big bertha would be a great idea to get rid of your old driver as it will improve your game.
The shaft is very light in weight, and the length is also perfect for most golfers’ profiles. The arrow on the clubhead gives you visuals to hit the ball in the right spot. The larger sweet spot is a great feature for seniors and beginners. Following are some features of this driver that you should go through.
- The design is very futuristic and is highly liked by thousands of golfers around the globe.
- The clubhead size is perfect for senior golfers as there are more chances of 460 cc.
- This driver can help you achieve some extra yards and ball speed.
- The length of this driver is ideal for most golfers.
- The strong yet lightweight material has been used for its manufacturing for increased performance.
- It has an adjustable hosel for fine-tuning; you can also try 9- and 12.5-degree models.
- When compared to other drivers, it is a bit quieter when it hits the ball.
- Callaway 200 Mavrik Max has high forgiveness and lowers spin for the best trajectory.
- The arrow on the clubhead gives you a visual to play shot straight.
- It uses jailbreak technology that tightens the surface to transfer all the energy to the ball.
This driver’s design is slightly bigger than usual, which is an excellent feature for senior golfers. It looks great, and high forgiveness is the best feature of this driver. If you are a player looking to reduce slice spin, this will be a great choice.
13- Wilson Staff Launch Pad Golf Driver
The Wilson Staff Lan Pad driver is one of the lightweight golf drivers available in the market. It is the lightest in weight and has many other features that make it choose a large number of golf players worldwide. You should have a keen look at this best golf driver for seniors’ reviews if you want to get the best product.
When it comes to performance, this olf driver is great and comes with outstanding aerodynamics. Its lightweight help in increasing ball speed and gaining some extra yards. The design is very simple and basic, but the features are remarkable.
It is made of high-quality material that ensures its quality and durability; you will use this driver for long years. Its deep metallic finish looks great in the hands as well as in the golf bag. We have discussed some of the features below that you should go through.
- The design is stunning and liked by many golf players.
- The deep metallic finish on the head of the driver can be seen from a distance.
- This driver has very high forgiveness that is great for senior golf players.
- The weight of the club is just 272 grams making it one of the lightest golf drivers.
- The launch driver is draw-biased, which is excellent for beginners as well as for seniors.
- You can gain an additional 5 to 10 yards with the proper use of this golf driver.
- When it comes to the price of this driver, it is very affordable.
- Its superb aerodynamics boost the ball speed and gives you some extra yards of distance.
- All the material used for its manufacturing is of high quality and are very durable.
- The feel is very consistent with the Wilson Staff LaunchPad driver.
- You can achieve some extra yards and ball speed with this golf driver.
It is not a high-end golf driver but can help you gain some extra distance and ball speed. The price is very affordable as compared to drivers with the same features and quality. This deserves a chance if you are low on budget but need some quality drivers.
14- TaylorMade Golf M5 Driver
The TaylorMade Golf Driver M5 is one of the best golf drivers, according to some experts. There is no doubt that this golf driver’s higher models are also available in the market, but some qualities keep in the top golf drivers. This driver uses speed injected technology that gives you extra speed.
This golf driver was considered the latest driver for its features and technologies used within it. It uses twisted face technology to make sure that you always hit at the center. This is an excellent feature for senior golfers as there are more chances of mis-hits.
If you are looking for a golf driver for tournament level, you should look at some other because it is a bit older. But it does not mean that the quality and performance is compromised. Its features have been discussed below that you must go through before buying it.
- It uses speed injected technology that gives extra ball speed and more carry distance.
- It uses Twist Face Technology that helps if you play off-center shots.
- This driver is engineered to reduce backspin that will give you high forgiveness.
- You can maneuver 10 g weight to adjust it according to different situations when playing a shot.
- The twisted face is not only used for accuracy but also gives extra speeds.
- The aerodynamics are outstanding, which are basic for any golf driver.
- It uses low spin for higher forgiveness.
- The clubhead size is 460 cc, which is ideal for senior golfers and the maximum legal limit.
- It has a larger sweet spot, a great feature for seniors as there are more chances of mis-hits.
- The design is beautiful, and anyone will love it at very first glance.
- The speed inject technology is tested for up to the legal limits of golf.
The TaylorMade Golf Driver M5 is one of the most selling golf drivers by the company. Every golfer has his own choice and preference, so we cannot say any golf driver is perfect for everyone. But undoubtedly, it is great for senior golfers.
15- TaylorMade M4 Draw Type Driver
The Taylor Made M4 draw-type drive has many great features for senior golfers and beginners. Experts highly like its shape as it can help beginners and seniors to improve their game. If you need some amateur level driver, this will be an excellent choice for you.
There are many other features highly liked by experts, such as Tiwtsface Technology. This golf driver is a bit older and was released a few years ago, but no one can deny its performance and quality. It provides high forgiveness for senior and beginner players.
This golf driver is designed intelligently and keeping all the views in mind. The draw drivers can deliver more powerful results than the traditional ones; that is why this driver is on top golf drivers.
- It uses Fact Twisted Technology for perfect shots with accuracy.
- Its is draw designed driver that can deliver more shot than the standard drivers.
- The clubface is very stiff and transfers all the energy to the ball.
- The twist face technology is excellent for seniors, as there are more mis-hits due to the age factor.
- The shots played with this driver are robust as well as accurate.
- This driver is for those who want to gain extra yards over a night.
- However, professionals do not use Draw Driver, but the performance is more excellent than the standard ones.
- It uses the HammerHead slot that has become mandatory in modern-day golf drivers.
- The shaft of this driver is made with the graphite that is strong but the lightest material.
- It comes with a loft of 12 degrees, which is the choice of most experts.
- This driver provides high forgiveness and makes sharp round on hit.
The d type drivers are not so common as the standard ones are. This golf driver’s performance is great and can help the senior golfer achieve some extra distance and swing speed. You must have a look at its features before buying it. It is excellent for beginners as well as for senior golfers.
Best Golf Driver For Seniors – Buying Guide
There is no doubt that age can affect one’s game, such as the swings start to slow down. A quality made gold driver can help a senior golf player achieve some more distance than a typical driver. There is a considerable difference in shots played by young players and senior players. Reading Senior golf clubs review can help you choose the best.
There is a vast competition between golf equipment companies, and every company wants to manufacture a top-quality driver. The right club can help a senior for forgiveness, accuracy, easy launch and delivery, and much more. One can improve its game with the right driver.
Today A large variety of Golf Drivers is available in the market made with unique characteristics. Many companies use the latest technology to make your shots powerful and accurate at the same time. You should also look for senior flex golf shaft reviews for making the best choice.
When choosing the best senior golf driver, many things must be considered before choosing. As the golf clubs are not bought, again and again, one should be very keen while choosing it. Following are a few things that a senior golf driver should have.
Length of the Driver
The maximum length allowed for a golf driver is 48 inches. The longer the club will be, it will give more speed to clubhead but controlling a longer driver is not easy. Many people assume why professionals use the shorter driver because they do not want to lose control over the ball.
Moreover, you can also choose the driver according to your height. Try to use an average-sized driver of 45 or 46 inches; it will give your shot extra power. IF you are an experienced player of golf, you will be able t control the ball with a longer club to get more distance off the tee.
Having a keen look at the shaft is also very important as this will decide how much some club costs. Usually, there are many options for choosing the shaft, such as desired material and weight. Few things you must see in a senior player shaft are as follow:
Weight of the Shaft
A shaft plays a crucial role in the performance of a golf driver. For faster clubhead speed, the shaft should be light-weighted, and you will find many modern shafts that use ultra-light material for their manufacturing.
The flexibility of shaft
No doubt that a shaft’s flexibility is crucial, but more flexible shafts can make swing speeds slower. A senior golfer, getting high swing speed is not easy, and a flexible shaft can make it even harder. Make sure you choose the shaft with the lowest flexibility and specified for senior golfers.
For senior golfers, forgiveness is a very crucial element that must be considered. For double-digit handicap players, it is not easy to play the center of the clubface. In two ways, forgiveness can be increased with the pre-designed or adjustable driver.
The angle between the face and shaft is called the loft. Commonly the golf drivers have loft up to 12 degrees; you can also find the driver with more loft. A player must choose the loft according to its swing speed.
If you don’t know you’re swinging speed, you can also check it manually or launch a monitor. In case if your swing speed is slow, you should get a driver with more degrees loft. If you have enough swing speed, any typical driver will work.
The most crucial point that has to be considered is the grip of the golf driver. The golf driver’s grip must be of superior quality, and the driver feels sturdy in your hands. Usually, the leather straps are wrapped around the shaft for the best grip.
Size of Clubhead
According to experts, clubhead size can affect one performance. The maximum allowed clubhead size is 460 cc. Usually, the 440 cc size club head is used, but it would be better for the senior golfer to use the larger clubhead for more accurate shots.
For Golf Drivers, you don’t have to consume your brain to choose the best material. In the market, titanium is considered the best material for golf drivers for many reasons, such as its durability and its weight. If you have a good knowledge of clubs, you can also choose from carbon or tungsten made drivers.
Centre of Gravity
This was discovered years ago; changing the center of gravity point can affect the ball’s trajectory. If you are an experienced senior golfer, you must ask for the cCOG points. If the center of gravity is positioned low and rear on the club, it will result in more backspin and a higher launch angle.
Moving COG forward towards the club will reduce backspin and will give a lower trajectory angle. If you don’t know about COG stuff, you can ask for the most selling driver. length
You must have a deep look at the design of the driver in terms of grooves and curves. It is not wrong to demand a more desirable and beautifully designed driver when you pay off too much.
A well-designed golf driver will automatically improve your confidence and accuracy. The golf bag of a player can describe how experienced a player is.
If we have a look at a decade ago, the golf driver was made of one piece. Now as modern technology is used, there are more options for adjustability. One can adjust the weight of the driver, loft angle, and face angle. All golf drivers are not adjustable; you must ask the seller before choosing one.
The higher the adjustability will be, a player can adjust its club according to different situations. With the proper knowledge of clubs, a player can alter the balance and forgiveness to play more accurate drives.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the average speed of a senior golfer?
The swing speed of a senior player depends on his experience and accuracy. On average, the swing speed lies between 177 to 200 kilometers per hour. With the growing age, the swing speed becomes slow naturally.
The swing speed can be checked manually or using a launch monitor if you want to know your exact swing speed.
Q. Who are the senior golfers?
IN golf, the players of age 50 or more are considered senior golfers. There are many benefits of being a senior player, such as getting too many opportunities to play in different courses worldwide.
But there are also some limitations, such as seniors may have got much experience, but the shots never remain powerful.
Q. Wat Senior Golf Drivers:
Senior Golf Drivers are explicitly designed for seniors to get some more distance off the tee. Unlike typical clubs, senior golfers need technological advancements to improve accuracy and distance off the tee. A senior golf driver has numerous benefits as it virtually makes the shots powerful and accurate if hit correctly.
Q. Why Pro Golf players use short drivers?
As the long drivers can be beneficial for getting more distance off from the tee, but without it provides control over the ball. The average size is used for 45 inches, while the seniors use 44 inches driver for more control over the ball to play accurate shots.
It also depends on the height of a player; a golfer chooses best according to its height.
Q. How senior can get to know their swing speed?
In our modern era, knowing your swing speed is not a problem. There are two widely used methods, which are manual and launch monitor. If your Gold club has a launch monitor, it will be the best way to know your swing speed.
One can also use Handy devices to calculate your swing speed, direct the device senor towards the ball to know the exact swing speed.
Q. What material is best for Senior Golf Driver?
AS of now, there is a vast range of golf drivers; you will find many drivers made of different materials such as carbon, iron, steel, and tungsten, etc. The golf drivers made of titanium are considered best due to their ultra-lightweight and super strength.
There is no doubt that a titanium-made club will be expensive, but no other material can match its characteristics.
Q. What Clubhead size is best for the senior?
The clubhead is measured in a cubic centimeter; the maximum size allowed of a club head is 460 cc. Professionals use 440 cc club heads, but it is recommended to use a 460 cc club if you are a senior golfer.
It can affect the game in many ways because if the club is not hitting the ball, the shots will not be so accurate.
Q. Where should be the center of gravity for the best trajectory?
The center of gravity can favorably affect the trajectory of the ball. If the COG is on the rear of the club, it will result in a higher circuit, while if the COG is towards the clubhead, this will give a lower course of the ball.
In the past, the drivers were not manufactured according to the terms of center of gravity. And in case if you are an experienced golf player, you must ask the seller for the club’s COG point.
Q. What is the best loft for a senior driver?
The angles between 11.5 to 13 degrees are considered ideal loft for the senior player. Most drivers have lofts up to 16 degrees; you can also choose from 18-degree loft drivers for even more loft.
The driver’s loft also depends on the player’s experience level and how and when they want to use the attic. As senior golfer’s clubhead speed decreases with age, they use higher loft angles for best performance.
Q. Why are Senior Flex Drivers used?
There are golfers with a swing speed of 70 to 90 mph for carrying the ball to 180 to 200 yards. Typical Drivers are designed for the player who has a 90 to 105 mph speed and can carry 200 to 240 yards.
Age is a significant factor that can affect the game of golfer. As the seniors have lower swing speed, they used file drivers for better performance. This driver can give you some extra speed. That is why beginners or seniors mostly use it.
Every golfer has his own choice and preferences, but the above-reviewed products are excellent in quality, weight, and performance. All the above products are shortlisted after long research and great for their features and usability.
But in the above products, Callaway Epic Flash Drier is the best for its feature’s ad quality. Epic Flash driver for seniors will be the right choice for anyone new or senior player. This golf Driver has all the features that a senior golf player needs. You can have a look at Senior golf club reviews to find whether this will be a good choice for you or not.
This golf driver may be quite hefty for someone, but it worth its value. But in case you don’t have a huge budget, you can also see other products, but you must buy this if you have a low account. This will not only help you improve distance and speed but will also improve your game.