One of the most important elements in a golf game is the golf driver. The best driver under 200 can drastically improve your game and put you on par with even the PGA pros!
These golf clubs offer a wide variety of benefits and can help you improve your game. To find the right driver for you, it is important to know what type of clubface angle is most suitable for you and your swing speed.
For all the golfers who want to make shots with the best driver, this article is a perfect choice, because we have added multiple drivers from top brands to ensure there is no compromise on the quality and performance of the shots, irrespective of the low cost and price that you are going to spend on them.
This post will provide all the necessary information on these things that you must consider before buying golf drivers so that you can make an informed decision when looking for a new driver. Here are some of our favorite drivers under $200
List Top 10 The Best Driver Under 200
|Taylor Made Men's RBZ Fairway, Black, Left Hand, Stiff Flex, 3 Wood,15 Degrees||Prime||Check Price on Amazon|
|Cobra Golf 2020 Airspeed Driver Offset Black-Blue (Men's, Right Hand, Senior Flex, 11.5)||Prime||Check Price on Amazon|
|TaylorMade M4 Women's D-Type Driver (Ladies Flex, Right Hand, 12.0 degrees)||Prime||Check Price on Amazon|
|Callaway Golf 2021 Epic Max Driver||Prime||Check Price on Amazon|
|Pinemeadow Golf PGX Offset Driver, Left Hand||Prime||Check Price on Amazon|
|TaylorMade Men's RBZ Black Driver, Black, Right Hand, Regular Flex, 10.5 Degrees||Prime||Check Price on Amazon|
|Cobra Women's 2018 F-Max Offset Women's Driver Black-Raspberry, Right Hand, Graphite, 15, degrees, Ladies||Prime||Check Price on Amazon|
|Power Play Juggernaut Titanium Draw Non-Conforming Driver - Senior Flex||Prime||Check Price on Amazon|
|Cobra Golf 2021 Radspeed One Length Hybrid Matte Black-Red-Blue (Men's Right Hand, UST Recoil 480 ESX, Stiff Flex, 21)||Prime||Check Price on Amazon|
|#1 Offset Slice Killer Anti-Slice Draw PGA Distance Anti-Slice Golf Driver - Compare Taylormade Cobra||Prime||Check Price on Amazon|
1- TaylorMade Men’s RBZ Black Driver – Best Golf Driver Under 200
The new RBZ Fairway is the perfect complement to your swing with a 55-inch RocketFuel shaft and all of its alignment detailing, you’ll get more distance on less effort with every hit.
Its MassPad technology will help to control your spin to bring you straight onto the green at whatever course you’re playing.
The TaylorMade men’s RBZ Fairway is designed with an efficient power to help any player be the best they can be.
The driver has been designed with right-handed and left-handed orientation, which makes this driver a suitable choice for everyone. The driver is designed with the graphite shaft, promising zero compromises on performance and durability.
TaylorMade has integrated two flex options in this driver, promising the perfect level of flexibility in the shots. There are 9.5-degrees and 10.5-degrees loft configurations, promising that every golfer can optimize the correct angle of the shots.
The driver comes with a huge titanium head that is responsible for increasing the size of the sweet spot, thus promising a better forgiveness level. In the section below, we have outlined the salient features of the driver, so have a look!
- The driver has been designed with the left-handed and right-handed orientation to ensure that you are able to make shots in the right way
- The driver has been designed with the matrix 45 x 4 white tie graphite to ensure there is no compromise on the durability
- The driver has a regular and stiff flex to ensure there is optimal flexibility in the shots, as the golfers want
- This TaylorMade driver has been designed with 9.5 and 10.5 degrees loft configuration to ensure there is an optimal angle in the shots
- The driver has been integrated with the huge 460cc titanium head, topped with the adjustable loft sleeve that is apt to optimize the trajectory of the shots as well as the launch
- The driver has been designed with ultra-lite titanium core that is strategically positioned that helps control the trajectory and optimize higher launch as well
- The driver has been designed to offer maximum distance coverage, and the overall feel of the shots will be smooth
- The driver has a legendary speed pocket that’s designed to lower the spin rate, and the launch rate will be higher which is the name for better distance coverage
- The driver is designed with the new satin black finish that’s the name for better alignment of the shots
When it comes down to choosing the driver, people always prefer using the branded and reputed options, and for all of them, this TaylorMade driver will be the perfect option. The driver is designed to optimize maximum distance coverage, launch trajectory, and launch rate, and every golfer will be able to harness the best performance in the golf court.
2- Cobra Golf Men’s F-Max Superlite Offset Driver
The Cobra Golf F-Max driver is an easy choice for everyone who wants more distance without sacrificing forgiveness. The titanium crowns on the F-MAX Driver are lighter than previous models but still offer plenty of power and precision you need to get your ball where it needs to go.
This model of Cobra golf driver is created with an offset design, the Fmax Airspeed driver offers maximum control off the tee or fairway by providing additional slices or draw benefits.
The unmatched versatility of this driver gives golfers maximum performance, whatever their handicap–so they can close in on getting that hole-in-one!
In addition, the driver has a lightweight grip, shaft, and clubhead, which means even the ladies can use this. They promise this with the help of a super-lite offset driver, and we have added its features in the section below. Have a look!
- The driver has been designed with the right-hand orientation to make sure that right-handed golfers can make the shots
- The driver has been designed with a graphite shaft to ensure there are higher durability and performance
- The manufacturers have designed with regular and senior flex to ensure golfers are able to add flexibility in the shots
- This Cobra driver has been designed with 9.5 degrees, 10.5 degrees, and 11.5 degrees loft configurations to make sure there is optimality in the shots
- The driver is pretty lightweight, given the weight-saving performance which will be streamlined through the light clubhead, light shaft, and the lighter grip
- The driver has been inculcated with the forged E9 face technology in the titanium material that is designed to offer higher distance coverage, and ball speed will enhance
- The driver has a back/heel weighting topped with the internal weight pad that is designed to optimize straight shots, without compromising on the launch of the shots
- The driver has a crown alignment features, accrediting to the subtle crown alignment which captivating details when it comes to the visuals
- The golfers will be able to upscale their shots with this driver
- There are an offset and straight neck options in the driver that will ensure there is maximum draw bias in the game
- The straight neck design has been added for the people who want to pose a traditional outlook
Being a right-handed golfer can be pretty hard sometimes, especially when you are limited to play the shots from one hand only. So, if you want to make straight and high-distance coverage shots, this Cobra driver is an amazing choice for you.
The best part is the offset design, empowering the players who like to make offset shots without compromising on the quality of shots for people who don’t want to struggle with golfing issues like mishits and slices.
3- TaylorMade M4 Draw Type Driver – Best Golf Driver for Men
The TaylorMade M4 Driver is a medium depth driver with new face curvature and Hammerhead slot to increase ball speeds. It has a flexible center slot if you like that kind of thing, and it comes with a graphite shaft.
TaylorMade has designed this driver with dual hand orientation, promising that everyone can make their shots.
The driver has been injected with a speed pocket that helps enhance the ball speed. The driver is designed with the optimal level of forgiveness, without compromising on the distance covered.
This sleek driver has an adjustable telescopic shaft that fits any height and is equipped with a stock grip, extra-large club head, and wide soles perfect for a variety of lies on the greens. The TaylorMade M4 Draw Type Driver will get your game to the next level.
We have added the features of the driver in the section below!
- The driver has been designed with left-handed and right-handed players in mind
- The driver is integrated with a speed pocket which is responsible for adding up to the speed of the ball
- The speed of the ball is enhanced around the clubface, promising optimal forgiveness level and higher distance coverage
- The clubface has split-weight mass pads that are promised to improve the MOI and also, the perimeter weight is optimized
- The face is constructed with ultra-strong ni-co 300 steel face insert which will promise optimal ball speed
- The driver is designed with a five-layer carbon crown which ensures a lower center of gravity level
- The low center of gravity promises a reduction in the spin and higher launch of the shots
- The hostel has a fluted design that not only improves the feel of the wood but also works on the sound
- There are zero compromises on the centralization or location or center of gravity
- The fairway wood has geocoustic technology, topped with low profile shape and a huge footprint that makes the fairway wood easy to play and launch
- The playability will enhance with this driver
When it comes to the people who want to play golf with the drivers, they need to ensure that drivers are designed with reduced flexibility because it offers them higher control over the shots. So, if you are one such golfer, this TaylorMade driver is an apt choice because it has been designed to give control to the golfers on their shots.
4- Callaway Golf Men’s Rogue Draw Driver
This Rogue driver is perfect for the golfer who wants to move up in skill level. If you’re someone with a pretty long drive or are looking for better consistency around the green, then this club might be just what you’ve been waiting for.
The Callaway Golf Men’s Rogue Draw Driver will take your game to another level with externally designed weighting that maximizes draw potential to provide clear observable results and Triaxial Carbon Crown that provides increased stiffness through energy absorption.
The driver is available in three different loft angles and configurations so that golfers can optimize the angle of the shots. There is a higher MOI value in the driver, which helps enhance the precision and accuracy of the shots.
In the section below, we have outlined the features of this driver!
- This Callaway driver has been integrated with the right-handed and left-handed orientation to meet the diverse needs of the golfers
- The driver has been designed with different materials, such as Synergy, 50G, Even Flow Blue, 60G, Quaranta, 40G, and Synergy, 60G
- The driver has been designed with regular, senior, and stiff flex options to ensure that people have flexibility in the shots
- As far as the loft angles are concerned, there is 9 degrees, 13.5 degrees, and 10.5 degrees in this driver
- The Callaway driver has been inculcated with the exceptional ball speed, accrediting to the jailbreak effect that has two stiff internal bars
- There is a higher forgiveness level in the driver because there is a triaxial carbon crown
- The driver has been designed with the higher MOI vale
- The driver has been added with a premium shaft as there are multiple weight options
- The driver has a large address footprint which is designed to add the forgiveness level, and the stability will be inculcated in the shots
- The driver has a redefined leading-edge geometry that helps improve the speed efficiency, leading to higher clubhead speed and airflow will be enhanced as well
For everyone who is trying to choose the right driver, it can be pretty difficult because they want to make sure that they are directing the golfing career in a positive direction. For every such person, this Callaway driver will be perfect because of the higher MOI value and a huge footprint. However, the driver has been integrated with the weight adjustment that can be hard for beginners.
5- PGX Offset Golf Driver – Best Golf Driver
For players who are looking for an easy way to get their ball in the fairway, look no further than PGX Offset Golf Driver. This club gives you more precision when aiming for your mark, but there’s also built-in anti-slice technology that’ll keep your ball off the rough every time.
If 450cc isn’t enough power for you, 460cc is there at a push of a button – it’s up to you! Once the game is over and done with, all of these statistics will be saved onto an SD card right here on this driver.
There is a graphite shaft integrated into this golf driver, promising a high-performance rate. Also, it comes with a headcover so that your driver’s head remains safe. The other features of this driver have been outlined in the section below!
- This driver has been designed in right-hand and left-hand orientation to make sure that everyone can play with it
- There are multiple sizes available in this Pinemeadow driver, such as 3-wood, 5-wood, 7-wood, 9-wood, 11-wood, 13-wood, and 15-wood, designed to meet different needs of the shot
- The driver has been integrated with an anti-slice technology, which leads to higher offset values in the clubface. This technology has been around for a few years, but over the past couple of years, it has been receiving the much-needed attention
- The leading of the driver’s clubface is pretty thin and offset which is designed to offer more time to make the shots
- The driver will be able to make long and straight shots
- The driver has been integrated with the graphite shaft
- The graphite shaft has been integrated with the stainless steel clubhead that has been as the most amazing and reliable combination
- The driver has been integrated with the headcover that will ensure your driver’s head is safe and protected
While you are on the quest to find the perfect driver out there, you need to ensure that it is reliable enough to shape the correct shots. For instance, the higher offset value will ensure that you are able to make long and straight shots without compromising on the quality of the shots. In contrast, the driver is designed with multiple wood sizes, and it can get difficult to make the right choice, so be vigilant in that!
6- TaylorMade Women’s RBZ Driver – Best Golf Driver for Women
The TaylorMade Men’s RBZ Driver contains a 460 cc titanium head with an Ultralite titanium shaft and white tie 55 for an added kick. It has a maximum (if obtainable) distance, such as most drivers, but it also boasts about the “90% offset” to improve accuracy with repositioning of your hands.
The driver is integrated with the offset anti-slice technology that promises to avoid slacking and cutting the shots. There is a huge titanium head in the driver for a higher forgiveness rate.
It’s durable, despite its sleek design. This driver promises great longevity while you are on the course. These innovations make it ideal for golfers looking to increase their scores in 18 holes or less!
- The driver is available in a left-handed orientation, which means that only the leftie beginners can play the golf shots with it.
- The driver has been integrated with the offset anti-slice technology, which will help you cut and slack the shots just right.
- The golfers will be able to make the shots from soft land with this driver.
- The driver has been integrated with a 460cc titanium that is designed to optimize the shots and increase the forgiveness level.
- The driver comes with a headcover, which is responsible for protecting the clubhead from damage when you aren’t playing with it.
- The driver is available with an economical price factor to ensure that beginners can enjoy golf without worrying about money.
- The driver will help the golfers make strong and strengthened shots.
- The center of gravity is pretty low, which will hook the golfers to the game.
- The golfers will be able to make straight shots.
For everyone who has been looking for an apt driver for making perfect shots in the golf court, this driver will help you make straight and strong shots without compromising on forgiveness. As for the cons, the driver is available only for left-handed players, so make sure you have such a hand orientation before investing in this driver!
7- Cobra Women’s 2018 F-Max Offset Driver
The Cobra Ladies F-Max Driver is a sleek, ultralight driver you can take the course with. It contains an offset hosel design, titanium face insert, lighter shafts, and swing weights that come in at 130 grams for women.
This club has been designed specifically to let golfers give their drives an extra burst of power from the tee. The crown alignment of this driver ensures ultimate accuracy from right off the start wire up until landing on green’s plush surface,
So rest assured knowing these clubs will be right there with you all day long. Let’s have a look at some advanced features of that driver.
- The driver has been designed with the right-hand orientation because mostly women play golf with their right hand
- The driver has been integrated with the graphite shaft
- The driver has a ladies flex because that’s how women will be able to make shots that settles with their height and weight
- The driver is available in a 15-degree configuration to ensure that you are able to make the right angular shots
- The driver has an offset design that is promised to increase the launch angle, and it will also lead to better shots without compromising on the straightness or the accuracy
- There is a lightweight shaft in this driver which will increase the clubhead speed, and swing speed will be able to cover the higher distance
- The driver has a fixed center of gravity for back and heel which signifies highly forgiving shots
- There is crown alignment in the driver that aligns the clubhead
- The golfers will be able to make straight shots off the tee
- The driver has a forged titanium 6-4 face that increases the shot speed, and the distance coverage of the off-center hits will be optimized
The majority of golfers are always struggling with the distance coverage and speed of the shots; this driver is the perfect choice because it has been designed with a lightweight shaft. However, this driver has been designed only for right-handed female golfers, so make sure you are considering that before you invest in it!
8- Power Play Juggernaut Titanium Draw Non-Conforming Driver
You’ll be swinging heavy metal in no time with this power play juggernaut titanium draw non-conforming driver. This senior flex club is perfect for golfers who are over 40.
It has 11.5 degrees loft, which provides a proper penetrating angle that can cover distances well when you hit the dead ball center.There is a graphite shaft in the driver to ensure that the driver is lightweight, and it also has a 515cc clubhead in the driver, promising a higher forgiveness level.
The best thing about this driver is that it helps in higher distance coverage. On top of everything, the driver has a higher COR effect that optimizes the shots. For better insights about the driver, we have outlined all the features of this driver in the section below;
- The driver has been designed with the senior flex to ensure there is a perfect level of flexibility in the shots.
- The driver has been inculcated with a graphite shaft to ensure there are zero compromises on the durability, performance, and lightweight features.
- The driver has been integrated with the 515cc clubhead to ensure there is a huge sweet spot.
- The driver has a huge sweet spot, which makes sure that there is an optimal forgiveness level in the shots.
- The players can even work their way around the off-center shots when they are out playing golf with this driver.
- The driver has been designed to ensure there is a higher distance coverage from the tee.
- The COR effect of the ball will be optimized, given the top-notch beta titanium face.
Whenever you want to ensure that there is no compromise on the shots and you want forgiveness level with the mishits and off-center shots, choosing the perfect driver is the first step to take. In the same vein, this driver is the perfect option because after testing and analyzing, we weren’t able to outline a single con, so choose this one, and you will never regret anything.
9- Cobra Golf Men’s Max Driver – Best Golf Driver for Men
The Cobra Golf 2021 Radspeed One Length Hybrid is ultra-low spin with high performance to ensure every shot has no problems registering. It hits the ball farther with less effort and features a hollow split rail design which produces incredible energy transfer efficiency allowing for unparalleled distance on each swing.
This club also boasts 70% more flex allowing you to feel like you are putting pressure behind each golf swing. This one-length hybrid is forged face technology makes keeping control easier than ever before.
We have added more features of this club driver for better insights!
- The driver has been designed with the right-hand orientation, so if you are the right-handed golfer, this driver is an apt choice for you
- The driver has been designed with the graphite shaft to ensure it is lightweight and golfers are able to make right shots with it
- The driver has been added with the senior flex, promising that flexibility is top-notch with this driver
- There are 15 degrees loft configuration in this driver to ensure you are able to make the right launch angle
- The driver has been designed with the offset design-in offset hosel to ensure there is a higher launch angle, leading to accurate and straight shots
- The driver has been designed with the ultralight shafts that help in promoting better clubhead speed
- The golfers will be able to cover high distance even if you are playing the slow swing speed
- There is back weight positioned in this driver near the heel which is responsible for increasing the forgiveness level
- There are straight shots and drives in this driver
- The driver has been integrated with the crown alignment feature that’s helpful in aligning the clubhead to make sure you are making straight shots off the tee
- There are forged titanium 6-4 titanium face in this driver that helps to increase the speed, and the distance coverage with off-center hits will improve
Whenever people need to invest in a new driver, they want to ensure that it is perfect and has no apparent cons. For all such people, this driver has been designed to increase the clubhead speed, and the distance covered will be exceptional as well. So, for an all-rounded golfing experience, you can invest in this one, and you will never regret your choice!
10- Offset Slice Killer Anti-Slice Draw PGA Distance Anti-Slice Golf Driver
The new PGA Distance Anti-Slice Golf Driver is here! With this great new product, you will be able to fling the ball away with outstanding power and accuracy. This driver features a titanium head wrapped in velvet, making it durable and comfortable while also lightweight.
Its right-handed, stiff flex design allows for maximum distance, perfect for professional golfers or beginners alike. The 10.5-degree loft angle centers the clubface at impact to produce high-velocity shots which fly straighter than ever before!
The driver is designed to optimize long and straight shots with this driver. In addition, the clubhead is constructed with stainless steel that helps enhance the accuracy and precision of the shots.
In the section below, we have outlined the top-notch features of this driver in the section below!
- The driver has been designed with right-hand and left-hand orientation
- The driver has an anti-slice technology which has managed to ensure recreational shots for pro golfers
- The driver has been designed to ensure an offset in the clubface
- The leading edge of the clubface is offset which makes it easy to hit the long and straight shots
- The woods have been designed with graphite shafts
- The graphite shafts have been integrated with the stainless steel clubhead to ensure there are utter precision and accuracy in the shots
- The driver has been designed with a headcover
- The headcover has been designed to ensure your fairway wood’s clubhead is safe from the damages
For everyone who has been looking for a perfect driver and wants to ensure the highest standards of performance and quality, this Pinemeadow driver is one of the most suitable options out there. However, you might need to be careful with the shots because the exterior color will start fading off. So, be careful about that. However, there is no compromise on the performance or quality of the shots!
Buying Guide – Best Driver Under 200
Golf is the precise sport, and one needs to ensure that they are choosing the perfect driver out there. This is essential to ensure that you are making well-rounded shots, given the utilization of modern and advanced drivers. There are multiple brands offering the drivers, and it’s needless to say that each of them comes with its unique features and technologies. They have patented different technologies, which means that the basic characteristics will be different.
In the same vein, it’s essential to understand that you need to choose the right set of features that fall in line with your gaming skills. The beginners can have a hard time choosing the right features, which is the prime reason that we have outlined this buying guide. In this buying guide, we have added multiple yet essential factors that you need to consider to choose the perfect driver out there. The following factors will promise an informed and practical decision that provides value for money.
There is a huge variety of clubhead designs available to meet the diverse needs of the users. However, while choosing the right option, you need to ensure that you are complying with the standards designed by the USGA because they are always modifying them. The clubhead sizes are measured in cc, and the USGA has allowed them from 440cc to 460cc.
The small clubhead is designed for professional players as they have optimal control over the shots, and they make fast shots as well. In contrast, the huge clubhead size is designed for beginner players because they need higher forgiveness rates and a better hitting surface. All in all, you need to ensure that you are choosing the clubhead that falls in line with your golfing skills.
The USGA is the regulatory authority, and it has regulated the shaft length as well. According to the regulations and expert advice, the short shaft is designed to offer higher control over the shots. However, the final call for the shaft length will be impacted by the golfer’s strength and height as well.
When it comes down to weight, golfers need to consider multiple characteristics, such as material, design, and adjustability. This means that you need to use the drivers that have optimal aerodynamics to ensure there is improved performance.
Loft and Lie
While choosing the driver, you need to ensure that you have clear concepts regarding the loft and lie angle. The loft is named as the face angle against the golf shaft. The loft will impact the swing. With this thing in mind, one needs to understand that a higher loft angle will result in a higher trajectory. In contrast, a lie is the angle created between the sole and driver when it comes to the center of the shaft.
The lie angle is chosen to range from 50-degrees to 60-degrees. This is because a lower lie angle is better for the short golfers, and if you aren’t choosing the right lie angle, the game will be impacted.
All the modern drivers are designed to offer better performance with the help of top-notch loft angles. This will positively affect the shot impact and precision of the shots. The golfers tend to adjust the center of gravity on a horizontal basis. With this notion, the performance of the shots will be improved, and you will be able to match the swing. If you go for high-end and premium drivers, you might even get multiple weight-adjusting features that help make optimal gameplay.
If you want to improve the distance coverage by at least 20%, you need to choose the right shaft and the grip. In the section below, we have added the information about the right flex shaft depending on the swing speed and distance coverage desires, so have a look!
- X Flex Shaft – If the swing speed is 110mph or higher and the distance coverage is around 27 yards
- S Flex Shaft – If the swing speed is 95mph to 110mph and the distance coverage is around 240 yards to 270 yards
- R Flex Shaft – If the swing speed is 85mph to 95mph and the distance coverage is around 20 yards to 240 yards
- A Flex Shaft – If the swing speed is 75mph to 85mph and the distance coverage is around 180 yards to 200 yards
- L Flex Shaft – If the swing speed is below 75mph and the distance coverage is less than 180 yards
If you are a beginner in the field of golf, you need to use a driver that has a higher forgiveness rate without compromising on top-notch construction. The beginners need to instill confidence in the game. If you are a high handicapper, you need to choose the drive that helps take the ball into the air. All in all, you need to be mindful of the swing speed and loft angle.
The long drivers are responsible for ensuring short shots and vice versa. The design of the driver is essential because it directly impacts the ball up the lining, coiling, and the impact of the shots.
When playing shots in the golf court, you need to ensure that you are making the right feel for the shots, but it is promised with the experience. The feel is actually the response of the ball against the clubface. This will actually tell the golfers if they have managed to make the right shots. The new drivers are designed to offer an excellent feel of the shots, and people will be able to gain confidence in the shots as well.
It is needless to say that if the driver has too much weight around the hosel of the toe, the shots can be highly imbalanced to ensure that you can get rid of duck hooks or the slices. This can also lead to tilting in multiple directions, and the overall drive will be impacted. This is why you need to choose balanced drivers because they promise higher distance coverage and top-notch contact.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What Is A Driver?
It is a club that is anticipated for distance. You will use it whenever you want to get the ball to the turf in a single swing. The oversized head of the driver gives the ball momentum and it is typically between 43 to 45 inches long. They are utilized on par 4 or 5 tee shots and have the lowest loft.
2. Which Brand Manufactures The Best Driver?
These are the leading brands that manufacture the best drivers:
3. Should I Choose A Graphite Or Steel Shaft?
Many professional golfers use a graphite shaft for their driver because it is made of lightweight materials. It is 40% lighter than a steel shaft, which means it will offer more speed and bend every time you strike. The heavyweight shaft will not cover much distance in a single hit. You may need a shaft that is between 50 to 85 grams.
4. What Shaft Flex Is Perfect For Me?
There are five different types of shaft flexes available: senior, stiff, extra stiff, ladies, and regular. You should select the one that will help you accomplish the perfect blend of distance, correctness, and liftoff angle. The most significant factors are your swing speed and rhythm.
If you have a faster swing speed, you should opt for the stiffer shaft flex. If you are a fast-tempo golfer, you should buy a shaft that loads and kick swiftly. On the other hand, the slower tempo golfers should get a shaft that loads slowly.
5. Will The Stiffer Shaft Make Me Lose The Distance?
If a golfer’s swing is excellent, but their average distance is low, then there is something wrong with their shaft flex. If you utilize a stiffer shaft flex, your average distance will stay short. If you are dealing with slicing, it means you are using stiffer shaft flex.
6. Do Golf Experts Utilize Stiff Shafts?
The majority of tour players prefer using stiff or stiffer shafts. Depending on the swing speed you have, stiff shaft clubs can benefit you control your shots efficiently. You can attain outstanding outcomes from a swing with a faster speed.
7. Do All Drivers Comply With The Standards Of USGA?
You will find drivers that don’t comply with the USGA standards. However, many brands make sure that their golf equipment conforms to USGA rules. If you find a driver that does not comply, it means it is manufactured by a lesser-known brand or one that is new to the golf business.
8. How Can I Spend As Little As Possible When Buying A New Golf Driver?
If you want to save more money when purchasing a new driver, then follow these tips:
- Buy from the local market instead of ordering online.
- Wait for online sales, discounts, or deals.
- Get older drivers in used condition.
9. What Is The Difference Between The Latest And Older Driver?
The new drivers are equipped with innovative technology and offer adjustability that helps customize aerodynamics and shot shape. Both of these aspects can elevate your swing speed. The majority of them feature carbon fiber in their clubheads. Affordable drivers don’t offer modern technology and other essential features.
On the other hand, buying an older driver can help you save a lot of money. However, you will have to sacrifice your performance, but not too much. They are cost-effective and also packed with modern technology, delivering optimal results on decent hits.
10. What Is Meant By The Coefficient Of Restitution?
The COR defines how competently a golf club transmits energy. It is the measurement of how effective the clubhead’s substances are. The current USGA limit on Coefficient of Restitution is .83; it means the clubhead may allocate only 83% of its energy to the ball.
11. What is the correct price for the driver?
When it comes down to the drivers, there is no standard price factor. The price of the driver usually depends on the features you are looking for and the brand name. So, you will need to outline the features that you are looking for, along with your skill level for buying the right driver. All in all, the prices differ with brands and the pro level of the driver.
12. Do we need to think about the golf ball?
For all the golfers out there, choosing the right clubs, irons, and drivers play an integral role. However, you need to think about the golf ball as well because it can impact the gameplay as well. Similar to the irons and drivers, there are multiple brands of golf balls as well, so make an apt choice that suits your needs.
13. Is it important to use only branded drivers?
There are no rules or mandates regarding branded drivers. This is because golfers can choose the driver that suits their preferences and skill levels. However, the branded golf drivers come with a warranty, and there are high chances that you can get value for your money!
The Bottom Line
Golf is an expensive sport for sure, but you need to be vigilant as you can always get an affordable driver without compromising on the quality, performance, or distance coverage.
For all such people, this article is a perfect place because we have outlined the best in market drivers under $200. In addition, we have added the buying guide to ensure that you are able to make an informed decision.
This article will ensure that you not only get your hands on the top drivers with a reputed brand name, but you also keep in mind the savings as well.
In other words, you will not have to splurge money on the drivers, and the little amount that you do invest; you will be able to get the value of money with high-end quality and performance. So, read it precisely and make the choice that suits you!