As a beginner in the world of golf, there are many decisions you will need to make before you can start playing. One of the most important is what type of equipment to buy.
The best option for any beginner golfer is a set that includes clubs from a variety of sets, which typically contain woods, irons, and wedges.
When it comes to choosing your first set, one question you may have is whether or not it’s worth spending more money on better-quality clubs? What should I look for when buying my first ladies’ golf club set?
This blog post aims to answer these questions and provide some insight into what makes up the perfect starter kit! Blogs like this one are intended for beginners who would
These 10 models will be a great place to start. They have been ranked based on their ease of use and level of quality.
|Top Top Top Top||Callaway Women's Strata Plus Complete Golf Set (14-Piece, Right Hand, Teal)||Check Price|
|Top Top||Callaway Women's Strata Ultimate Complete Golf Set (16-Piece, Right Hand, Graphite)||Check Price|
|Top Top||Wilson Golf Women's Ultra Package Set, Right Hand, White||Check Price|
|Top Top||Callaway Women's Strata Complete Golf Set (11-Piece, Right Hand, Graphite)||Check Price|
|Top Top||Aspire X1 Ladies Womens Complete Right Handed Golf Clubs Set||Check Price|
|Top Top||Callaway Women's Strata Tour Complete Golf Set (16-Piece, Right Hand)||Check Price|
|Top Top||Cobra Golf 2019 XL Speed Complete Golf Set (Women's, Silver-Pink, Right Hand, Graphite, Ladies Flex)||Check Price|
|Top||Aspire PRO-X Ladies Womens Complete Right Handed Golf Clubs Set Includes Titanium F Driver, 3 Fairway Wood, 4-5 Hybrids, 7-SW Irons, Putter, Cart Bag, 4 H/C's (Petite Size -1", Right Hand)||Check Price|
|Top||Cobra Golf 2020 Women's Airspeed Complete Set||Check Price|
|Top||Aspire XD1 Ladies Womens Complete Right Handed Golf Clubs Set Includes Titanium Driver, S.S. Fairway, S.S. Hybrid, S.S. 6-PW Irons, Putter, Stand Bag, 3 H/C's Pink (Right Hand)||Check Price|
1. Callaway Women’s Strata Plus Complete Golf Set – Best Ladies Golf Clubs for Beginners 2022
Strata Ultimate Women’s Set is designed for those looking to blast the competition. With a 460cc clubhead and graphite shaft, you are provided with increased distance while also maintaining accuracy.
This set includes everything from driver to putter so that it is ready for any situation on the green.
The 3 wood and 5 hybrids will cut through the wind with their thinner, aerodynamic design, ensuring your shot becomes unstoppable. Strata make great clubs for women of all skill levels.
For golfers seeking more control on their ball flight, the irons in this set have progressive point weights starting at 43 grams each.
The graphite shaft for maximized power while the hybrid clubs have lighter weighting for added responsiveness.
The driver features a streamlined head design which makes it easier to make clean contact every time.
- This is the women’s package set which has everything a beginner woman golfer can ever look for
- The golf clubs of this package are designed to offer higher forgiveness and distance coverage
- The advanced technologies of this golf club set help in making accurate yet long shots
- The set has been designed with a driver, 5-hybrid, 5-wood, 6-iron, 9-iron, putter, PW, and SW
- The package has been designed with three headcovers to ensure your head clubs are safe from damage (always put on the headcovers before putting the clubs back in the bag!)
- The wood driver has a 460cc clubhead, which has been constructed with a large sweet spot. The large sweet spot will help in attaining higher forgiveness levels
- The driver has a graphite shaft which offers higher distance coverage off the tee
- The fairway woods are promised to help in increasing the swinging speeds, and also, the shots will be longer
- The irons have been integrated with perimeter weighting, leading to accurate shots
- The golf clubs have progressive sole width technology that provides higher control
- The putter has a mullet construction with alignment features (the alignment features help in attaining accuracy in the shots!)
Strata Women’s Golf Packaged Sets are designed with modernized golf technology from tee to green, with the distance and forgiveness every woman needs on the course. If you’re an experienced golfer who loves going farther but wants accuracy at the same time, the Strata Plus is for you.
2. Callaway Women’s Strata – Best Women’s Golf Clubs for Beginners
Need a completely new set of clubs with all the latest features? The STRATA Women’s Golf Packaged Sets are great for women who want to reach the green more often and rock it at long distances.
Filled with modern golf technology, STRATA Women’s Golf Packaged Sets will have you from the tee to green in style.
The driver is designed for maximum distance and features a large sweet spot and forgiveness.
The 5 wood provides easy lifting shots and has an aerodynamic head shape perfect for long distances with plenty of height.
Every iron from (6-9) offers improved flight technology that gives you control, distance, and forgiveness.
While every wedge assists you at each shot around the green with low lofted angles perfect for accuracy close to your target.
Lastly, the putter delivers sound feel through stability in weighting that allows it to provide consistency in those pressure situations.
- This golf club set has been designed with the thought of providing the ultimate level of performance for the players
- The golf clubs will help ensure ultimate distance coverage
- There are advanced modernized technologies integrated into the golf club set that poses a positive impact on the game
- The set has been designed with 3-wood, 4-hybrid, 5-hybrid, 6-iron, 9-iron, driver, sand wedge, pitching wedge, and a putter
- There are four headcovers in the golf bag which will help keep the clubheads safe from damage and also, always keep the headcovers on if you aren’t playing
- The wood is designed into a titanium driver that has been designed with a huge sweet spot
- The huge sweet pot is directly proportional to a higher forgiveness level (even if you are playing off the tee!)
- The 5-wood is designed to make high and long shots because there is an aerodynamic head shape
- The irons have been constructed with a high flight technology, promised to offer control and distance
- The irons are constructed with stainless steel
- The putter has precise face milling that will offer optimal distance control and accurate shots (these features will help in sinking up the putts!)
If you’ve been looking for something that provides the highest standards of performance without compromising on quality, this golf club set will become the optimal choice. However, you might need to invest in a separate putter because the set’s putter doesn’t have the precise face milling.
3. Callaway Women’s Strata Complete Golf Set – Best Women’s Beginner Golf Clubs
The Strata is the perfect pack for women who want to maximize their time on the golf course.
The included refined classic style driver combined with forgiving fairway woods means you have everything you need to play a good game without any frustrating second strikes.
Irons and wedges are stainless steel and include alignment markings to get pinpoint accuracy every time!
A mallet putter will protect greens, and the stand bag comes loaded with pockets so that all your essentials are at hand.
These Fairways woods are crafted using advanced engineering, which offers epic accuracy but still maintains plenty of forgiveness if misdirected swing direction causes issues.
The Strata 11 Piece Women’s Petite Package from STRATA is the ultimate combo package for women golfers.
- This basic women’s golf club set has been designed with a prerequisite to offer higher performance rate
- There are eleven pieces in this golf club set
- This golf club set has been included with a driver, 5-hybrid, 5-wood, 7-iron, 9-iron, putter, and an SW
- The golf club set comes with three headcovers through which players will be able to keep the golf club’s head safe from damage
- There is a stand bag in the set which is designed with lightweight and durable features
- The stand bag has five pockets, in addition to the cooler packet, which will keep the beverages and water cool. On top of everything, the stand bag has a rain hood that will keep the bag safe from rainwater. Also, there is a backpack strap system, so players can wear the bag around the shoulders
- All the golf clubs have been designed to offer an intermix of higher forgiveness level and higher distance coverage
- The golf clubs help control the distance which makes the shot hitting easy
- The sand wedge and irons are constructed from stainless steel through which players will be able to make forgiving and controlled shots
- The putter has mallet construction with alignment technology. This alignment will help in promising accurate and long shots
If you’ve been looking for a golf club set which offers perfect companionship in the training sessions, this Callaway set will serve the purpose just right. However, you will need to be careful about the back-strap system as it tends to tear out with heavier weight. But there are no faults or cons in the golf clubs.
4. Aspire X1 Ladies – Best Golf Clubs for Women Beginners
It’s no surprise that the Aspire X1 Ladies Complete Golf Set has been a top choice for the ladies on the fairway.
The Aspire X1 Ladies’ complete golf set has everything you need to get out and play. Each club is titanium alloy, making them durable and light, as well as stylish with the metal finish that matches right in with its performance.
3 fairway wood – If you are looking for accuracy off the tee, these 3 Fairway Wood will help deliver! It features a deep face that promotes optimum launch angle while producing optimal distance, all of this while also minimizing spin on shots in the 300-yard range.
- The golf club set has been designed and included with a putter, titanium driver, hybrid, fairway wood, 6-iron, and three H/Cs are there as well
- The golf club set has been designed with a stand bag which has been designed to offer effective and efficient storage of golf clubs and other golf equipment
- The titanium driver has a 460cc clubhead which will help gain control over the shots
- The woods and irons are designed with stainless construction, promising ultimate level of durability
- The woods have been designed with 100% graphite shafts, designed with ultra-light and high-modulus features
- The golf bag has a dual-strap design in matching configuration (it allows the players to wear the bag like a backpack
- There are headcovers for the irons and clubs to keep the clubheads safe from damage
- The women who are playing with the right hand can easily use this golf club set to ensure the higher outcomes in tournament and practice sessions
If you are a beginner woman who likes to play with her right hand, this Aspire golf club set will become the ultimate choice. The club set has everything that a player can demand from their practice and tournament sessions. All in all, there are no such issues in the golf club set as long as you are the right-handed golfer.
5. Callaway Women’s Strata Tour – Womens starter golf clubs
The Callaway Women’s Strata Tour Complete Golf Set (16 Piece) is a complete set that will have you hitting better shots from tee to green in no time.
The 460cc forged driver has a titanium head for excellent distance, and fairway wood offers forgiveness and excellent performance.
Stainless steel irons help make precision shots, and lightweight club heads offer increased control off the tee as well.
With an array of woods and irons at your disposal in either titanium or stainless steel, this complete set is designed for increased performance without compromising good looks.
One of the most popular golf sets on the market, this set gives women everything they need to be competitive at their skill level.
- This strata tour complete golf club set has been designed to improve the performance standards for beginner women who need to ensure the right playing experience
- The golf club set will help women hit the right shots, irrespective if you are playing in the tee or the green
- This complete golf set includes the 3-wood, 6-iron, 9-iron, 5-hybrid, 6-hybrid, driver, sand wedge, and pitching wedge
- The sand wedge will help golfers play in the tee and help get out of the sand trap
- There are four headcovers in the golf set which has been designed to keep the clubheads safe from the damage
- The driver is considered in the wood family which has been integrated with a forged 460cc clubhead
- The driver has been designed with a huge sweet spot which has been designed for promising higher forgiveness level
- The driver has been designed with a titanium head, leading to higher forgiveness level and optimal distance control and coverage
- The fairway woods have promised forgiving features with the aerodynamic head shape
- The aerodynamic head shape will help make long, high, and flying shots
- The irons and wedges have been designed with stainless steel material to ensure the high-performance scales while combining control and forgiveness at one place
- The putter is integrated with mallet features, topped with visual alignment aid
- The visual alignment aid will help in increasing accuracy and precision in the shots
In the field of golf, Callaway has managed to coin its name in terms of higher performance and quality standards. There are no apparent issues in the durability, but yes, you might need to invest more money. But at the end of the day, your money will be worth it, and you will be able to see that in your shots.
6. Believe Ladies – Best women’s starter golf clubs
This is it, ladies. The best value on the market for a complete golf set – lightweight and easy to carry with 14 pockets of convenience, plus headcovers! It’s worth looking at just to see what beautiful colors you get.
The purple Believe Ladies Complete Golf Set has many nice features that will wow any woman who takes a swing into the rough or tries to land her ball on the green territory.
Keep your game professional yet low-key with this graceful lineup. It is made in America and available to suit even child-sized hands thanks to its lightweight.
Made from stainless steel at levels designed not like heavy irons but more like long clubs
allowed by rules because today women can use any club they want! Think of how good you’ll feel.
- The golf club set has been designed with a 460cc driver who has a big face to ensure a higher sweet spot area
- This higher sweet spot area will help in increasing the forgiveness level and also, the distance coverage will be improved at a great scale
- The 3-wood has been designed with a low-profile feature which makes it easy to hit the shots
- The players will be able to play easy shots off the tee
- The fairway wood has been added to the golf club set
- There are two hybrid irons in the golf club set which have successfully replaced the long irons
- There are six stainless steel irons in the set which have been integrated with wide soles
- The wide soles will help in the easy launch of the ball (even if you are playing on the rough area!)
- The clubs have been designed with flex graphite shafts
- There is a matching mallet-style putter in the set which promises precision and accuracy in the shots
- There are four headcovers in the set which are designed to secure the golf clubs from damage
- There is a designer cart bag in the golf club set
Over the years, the number of people indulging in golf has increased, and with this notion, the demand for golf club sets and other golfing equipment has enhanced as well. So, if you are the taller woman who wants the clubs that meet her needs, this golf club set is the ultimate option with no apparent downsides!
7. Cobra Golf Women’s Club Set – Best women’s golf clubs for beginners 2021
It’s time to break out of the shell and show off your skills because this Cobra Golf 2019 Women’s XL Speed Complete Golf Set, Right Hand, is just what you need.
From quality material starting with the graphite shafts and copper steel clubheads, get ready for an extra distance on every shot.
You won’t have to worry about its outdoor or indoor use because it was built from high-quality material.
The grips are ergonomically shaped to be lightweight and comfortable after hours of hitting shots like a pro golfer! Get in on all the fun by grabbing your set today!
- It integrates innovative technologies that benefit you in hitting longer and straighter shots.
- The lightweight clubs enable you to have an incredible time on the course and develop your skills.
- This package has a driver, sand wedge, 6/9 irons, pitching wedge, mallet putter, 5 hybrid, 3/5/7 wood, and a golf bag.
- A superior-quality cart bag can be utilized on a motorized cart or pushcart. You will get a 14-way top and 1 velour-lined valuables pocket with the cart bag.
- Besides, the bag includes 7 zippered compartments and a large insulated beverage cooler packet that can hold up to fourteen 12 oz cans.
- The lightweight, 12.5 degrees titanium driver, has an oversized clubhead shape and heel-biased weighting that makes striking off the tee much easier.
- A 3/5/7 wood complements the driver with a thin outline and low back/heel weighting for higher shots from all fairways.
- The Cobra XL provides you a 5-hybrid that is terrifically easier to hit than outdated long irons.
- The 5-hybrid is liable for generating seamless gapping between the fairway woods and irons that flaunt heel-biased weighting for towering launch and elevated halting power into greens.
- The perimeter weighting and a deep undercut iron design escalates launch and improves steadiness on miss-hits.
If you are looking for a premium quality golf set at a cost-effective price, Cobra Women’s XL Speed is an ideal option. It is a fantastic starter set that includes everything you need as an apprentice golfer. The lighter and easy-to-hit clubs are deliberated to deliver an impeccable combination of distance and forgiveness.
8. Aspire PRO-X – Beginner womens golf clubs
The Aspire PRO-X Ladies Complete Right Handed Golf Clubs Set offers novice golfers and mid handicappers a valuable collection that features stealer quality woods, irons, a lightweight golf bag, and much more.
This particular set starts with three fairways wood and 4/5 hybrids. For intermediate and advanced players, Precise golf has integrated the most groundbreaking golf technology in this set.
It is packed with aerodynamic wood designs and tour pride multi-material proprietary grips intended to give you an elevated feel.
In short, it is by far the most “well worth for the price” set currently obtainable on the market. The Aspire PRO-X is designed to provide you control, distance, and a great feel.
Its robust driver has a rounded, taller, and thinner face. At 12 degrees of loft, the driver delivers high MOI and pure contact on all shots.
- This set is designed with beginner, intermediate, and advanced golfers in mind.
- The brand has integrated up-to-the-minute technology to help the players take their performance to the next level.
- Aspire PRO-X Ladies is armed with industry-leading aerodynamics wood designs and tour pride grips with a boosted feel.
- It is packed with high-quality V6 ladies flex graphite shafts that make it a valuable option for beginners.
- Its cart bag features various deep pockets that can be used for storage purposes. It has a broad foundation, which means it sit stable in the cart.
- On the side, you will witness large and wide pockets that allow you to store rain gear and jackets conveniently.
- It is a fantastic set for skilled and expert golfers who want to lower their handicaps.
- With this set, you will acquire exceptional control, correctness, and distance coverage.
- The 3-wood flaunts a thin silhouette that gets beneath the golf ball for a great launch. It functions efficiently well from the fairway and tee box.
- 4/5 hybrids are also present in this set that empower you to replace a 4-iron and 5-iron. They will provide you remarkable lift off the ground with long carry.
- The five irons feature a cavity-backed design and are exclusively deliberated for improving your game. All of them provide dynamic grass contact with the wide sole.
- Additionally, they have deeper CG for superior launch with an amazingly supportive feel and increased sound at impact.
If you are on the lookup for something that is bursting with innovative technology and can enhance your performance, then Aspire PRO-X is an optimal choice. However, users are quite unhappy with the putter, so you may have to purchase it separately.
9. Cobra Golf 2020 Women’s Airspeed – Ladies beginner golf clubs
Cobra is a prevalent company that has been operating in the golf industry for several years. They manufacture and design golf clubs for beginners who have just jumped into the game and expert players who have been playing for many years. Cobra Golf Women’s Airspeed Complete Set comes with a durable collection of clubs, including woods, hybrid, irons, driver, and much more.
The golf clubs are designed to provide you more distance coverage and forgiveness with lighter graphite flex shafts. The golf bag is well-made and robust, and the design is also excellent. Furthermore, it has a lot of storage options. The set includes an offset driver, 3/5/7 wood, 5 hybrid, 6/7/8/9 irons, P/S wedge, putter, and 5 headcovers.
- The driver features an upgraded carbon crown that delivers enhanced speed and forgiveness.
- The driver’s lightweight design makes it tremendously light, manageable, and long. On the other hand, it boasts a 15° loft and an offset head composition for more precision.
- Cobra Airspeed Complete Set arrives with 3, 5, and 7 woods. They are set to 19°, 23°, and 27° lofts, respectively. They also vaunt the carbon crown design for covering more distance and decreased weight.
- The offset head design of the woods makes it easier to square the ball. Moreover, the back weighting allows them to cover more distance and loft.
- The manufacturer has set 5 hybrid to 26°so that it strikes an impeccable balance between irons and fairway woods. Its offset head and back weighting make it an incredible option for new golfers.
- The high-quality irons with perimeter weighting and superior lofts are intended for higher and straighter launch for more GIR’s and birdie opportunities.
- The 6, 7, 8, 9 low-profile irons are set to 28, 31.5, 35.5, and 40 degrees, respectively. The P and S wedges are set to 45 and 55 degrees, respectively.
- Additionally, it is equipped with a mallet putter with a machined face, so it feels incredible off the ball.
- Graphite is utilized for making the club shafts, so you can rest assured that they are very lightweight. The driver and woods’ carbon crown is also responsible for lowering the overall weight and boosting the speed.
- Its spacious golf (cart) bag does not have a stand, but the exciting news is that you can utilize it on a pushcart or motorized cart.
The Cobra Airspeed Complete Set is packed with cutting-edge technologies. It is a better buy for folks who have just started playing golf. It is costly, but you will acquire several latest and greatest features like offset heads and carbon crowning.
10. Aspire XD1 – Best beginner ladies golf clubss Set
Over the years, golf has become very popular among women. If you are also willing to play this sport and looking to acquire your perfect club set as a novice or intermediate player, the Aspire XD1 complete club set has covered you.
Learners require all the help they can get off the tee. That’s why; this high-quality set comes with a 460cc titanium driver, stand bag, 3 H/C’s, 6-PW irons, putter, fairway wood, and hybrid.
The driver is responsible for giving a brilliant punch off the tee and putting out an affirming and good sound.
Females love it because of its eye-catching style. It is an optimal option for athletes who are looking for style and remarkable performance.
From the driver to the irons all the way through the hybrid, each club is anticipated to fit together and deliver maximum forgiveness, flair, and confidence.
Everything of your need is included in this set, so there is no need to buy something separately.
- Aspire XD1 Complete Golf Clubs Set is specifically designed for right-handed players.
- It is equipped with groundbreaking features and outstanding design with a comfortable size.
- You will get a 460cc titanium driver that makes punching off the tee much easier.
- The driver’s loft degree is 12, and the fairway wood’s loft degree is 15.
- The lightweight wood flaunts a generous face that is perfect for fairway shots. The hosel has an ideal size that provides just the right amount of feedback.
- On the other hand, the hybrid boasts a loft degree of 21. Its head is large and amusing without being bottom heavy.
- The shaft balances out the hybrid’s weight, so it is easily manageable and offers you a broad, angled face.
- 6-PW stainless steel irons are fantastic for chipping because they make it uncomplicated for you to understand and handle greenside roll.
- This set’s irons are a superb option for beginners or folks who don’t have a swift swing speed.
- The pitching wedge is designed for straighter shots and greater launch.
- The putter of this cost-effective clubs set vaunts alignment notches that will support apprentices learn to set up their shots on the turf.
- The clubs are well-suited for ladies who are 5’7 to 6 feet tall.
- Moreover, you will get headcovers and a deluxe golf bag with double shoulder straps.
The best thing about this set is that it has excellent quality and lightweight graphite shafts. Besides, it has woods, irons, a driver, and a hybrid. It has everything you will need as a golf learner and will help you improve your swing speed. If you are 5’4, then the clubs will be longer for you. Therefore you should purchase a petite set.
Best Ladies Golf Clubs For Beginners
While we are the subject, it is essential to note that golf can be pretty expensive because all the golf clubs and other equipment can be hard to afford.
This is because each golf club will cost more than hundreds of dollars. Also, choosing the right golf club and golf club sets for women will be hard, and it becomes the most daunting task out there.
The most significant point is that a very limited number of manufacturers and golf equipment manufacturers are designing women’s golf club sets.
So, this clearly shows that options are limited. Also, the golf clubs and other equipment have multiple differences when it comes down to choosing the golf equipment for men and women.
Choosing the golf club for women is different because there is height, strength, and build differences as compared to men.
Similarly, the golf clubs for women are usually lightweight and shorter as compared to other standard clubs and equipment.
On top of everything, the women’s golf clubs usually have a higher clubhead that promises the optimal launch of shots while keeping the forgiveness level high.
All in all, there are multiple things and factors to consider while you are choosing golf clubs. In this section, we have added everything that you need to consider while choosing the golf club for women. So, let’s have a look!
While you are choosing the golf clubs or golf club sets for women, you need to consider the skill level because it helps in aligning the performance scale.
The majority of the golf club sets are designed for beginner women who need to train themselves and practice to become the best. This means that the golf club sets of this article aren’t suitable for professionals.
While choosing the golf club set, you need to assess your skill level as it will help in determining the right golf club set.
So, if you are a beginner woman, you will need to choose the clubs that offer a higher forgiveness level. In addition, the golf clubs need to provide a higher level of playability and control on the shots.
When you are finding golf clubs for women, you need to consider that women tend to have a slow swing speed.
This is why it is better to choose the shafts which have been designed with a higher flex rate. This flex will help maintain distance coverage. However, if you have a fast swing speed, you can opt for a stiff shaft.
In addition, you need to consider the weight and length of the shaft because it needs to align with the strength and height of the player.
If you opt for a lightweight shaft, it helps in increasing the swing speed, and also, the distance coverage will be top-notch.
Also, choose the right length that matches your height because it helps in providing optimal control over the shots.
Choosing the golf club might be your biggest priority right now, and while you are at it, it is better to consider the grip because that’s where the golfer will handle the golf club. As a woman, you can opt for a golf club that has been designed with a small diameter of grip. It is suitable to use a comfortable yet firm grip, as it helps in optimizing the shots and offering higher control. Also, there are multiple color and texture options in the grips, so choose accordingly!
Every person in this world is different, and it can be seen with their skin color, height, and weight.
So, while you are choosing the golf club for yourself, you need to consider the fact that not one size can fit everyone.
One needs to consider the specialized and custom needs of the players while keeping in mind the budget as well.
For instance, if you already have a putter, driver, and a bag, you might need to opt for the irons of hybrids.
The hybrids are designed to replace the long irons. Over the period, these hybrids have become pretty popular as they have a low loft angle, and also, the numbers will be on the low side as well.
This will be the absolute best for beginners, irrespective of gender.
It’s needless to say that hybrids have higher forgiveness levels, which lead to optimal hitting the shots, and also, the shots will be easy to launch.
While you are choosing the golf club set, you need to look for the set that has a couple of hybrids in it.
Also, you need to check what the golf club set doesn’t have. This is because the majority of these sets don’t have sand wedges.
Choosing to add the sand wedge to your golf club kit is important because it helps in attaining the short chips around the tee.
Overall, these wedges will help in getting rid of the sand traps. The sand wedges are pretty easy to attain simply because they are pretty economical.
The drivers should be lightweight, and also, they need to have optimal forgiveness levels because it helps players attain the perfect tee shots.
The golf clubs with a higher loft angle will help in optimizing the easy launch (it is best for the women because they tend to have slower swing speeds!).
In addition, if you need to ace the longer holes, fairway woods will be the perfect addition.
On top of everything, you can look for the cavity-back irons as they offer forging, which leads to optimal playability, and also, the control over the shots will be optimal.
However, these irons will be difficult to play with because they are challenging to hit the shots with.
You must never forget about the putter and wedges because they impact the gaming experience.
Last but not least, you need to work on the bag as well as it should be lightweight and durable, and also, the bag should provide sufficient storage.
We have always said that golf is an expensive sport because golf clubs will cost hundreds and thousands of bucks. On top of the clubs, the golf club sets will cost even more.
The whole idea of buying the golf club set for women is designed to ensure that women are able to ace the game without compromising on the performance and quality of the game.
Over the top of everything, you need to consider that golf cubs will cost more. For instance, you will need to invest in the advanced option and might cost higher if you intend to play golf permanently.
But again, if you are just doing it for fun and are going to give up on golf after a few months, it will be better to look for budget-friendly options.
Also, you should look for beginner golf club sets while buying golf clubs for women as they are more economical.
It’s needless to say that women are very conscious about how they look and if they are presentable. So, when you are buying and looking for a golf club set for women, you need to consider the golf club set’s outlook.
Always choose the golf club set, which matches your sense of style and overall taste and preference (you might not know the importance right now, but it will matter!)
The club’s length must be suitable based on your height. Clubs that are lengthier will make it challenging for you to perform correctly. If you are a shorter woman, pick standard-sized clubs or petite ones.
However, if you are taller, then you can easily find “tall” versions in the market. Height groupings differ from brand to brand, so don’t forget to examine the documentation before buying a set.
Buy Hybrid Clubs To Replace Irons
It is difficult to use long irons; therefore, you should purchase hybrids because they make it easier to strike the ball, especially for novices. They are designed to strike a balance between iron and wood.
They are equipped with a shorter shaft than irons, which means they are easier to control, swing, and lightweight. Furthermore, their higher loft makes it effortless to launch the ball into the air.
Opt For Clubs With Higher Lofts And Flat Soles
As a beginner, you might be reflecting on what loft is? It is the club face’s angle that decides how high the ball will go into the air and how much distance it will cover. On the clubs, numbers are mentioned that refers to the loft. A higher number means a higher loft.
On the other hand, the club’s sole sits on the ground when you are ready to hit the shot. The sole should be flatter and broader because it will help the club slide through the turf instead of digging in it. It will be easier to manage and more forgiving for new players.
Assess Your Goals
Before buying the best ladies’ golf clubs for beginners, you should determine your goals. We recommend you stay realistic so that you can make the right choice.
If you play occasionally, you must not pick a perfect club set. However, if you play golf regularly or weekly, you should be cautious in your quest for the right set.
Intermediate and advanced players prefer buying comprehensive club sets as they provide an excellent way to hit the ground without having to buy or hunt for additional products.
If you want to get a complete set, make sure the bag and other amenities are also included.
An essential accessory in the club set is a golf bag. There are two kinds of bags: cart and stand bags. You can use the cart bags with a golf cart.
They are not armed with a stand, but they offer more space for balls and other things you want to carry to the course.
Besides, a stand bag has two pop-out legs, so you can keep the bag off of the turf while walking the course.
Ladies VS Men’s Golf Clubs: What Is The Primary Difference?
Both clubs are designed and manufactured differently. Different technologies are used for their construction.
Females’ shafts are made of graphite, but men’s shafts are created of both steel and graphite. The purpose of using only graphite in ladies’ shafts is to decrease the club’s overall weight.
The lightweight clubs will profit the ladies increase their swing speed and distance coverage at the same time. If a man swings with a lot of swiftness, he will require a hardened rod to resist bending.
On the other hand, a female relies on timing and rhythm rather than power, so she will need a shaft that flexes more to produce energy.
Women with faster speed can give a try to steal men’s clubs. If you are buying men’s clubs, then the steel shaft should be lightweight with a lower launch; otherwise, it will hurt your game.
Women’s hands are small compared to men’s hands. Therefore, manufacturers make women’s golf grips accordingly. The majority of male golfers use a standard to medium-sized grip on their clubs.
The grip’s size must be accurate because it will permit your hands to be in the right position and promote hooking the ball.
Women’s golf grips are slender. If you are a female with small hands, then playing with a men’s golf grip would be difficult.
It will be problematic for you to sustain unswerving grip pressure and discharge the club at impact.
Females’ clubs are typically 1.5 to 2 inches shorter than men’s clubs. A standard club is designed for a male player who is five feet nine inches tall. However, a women’s club is deliberated for a lady who is five feet seven inches tall.
If you are smaller than 5’7, then you can purchase a standard length club. If you are shorter than 5’3, then a petite club would be an ideal option. Taller ladies can play with men’s standard length clubs, and they won’t face any issues.
The loft on the club helps throw the ball into the air. Men’s clubs feature less loft compared to females’ clubs. A men’s standard driver is set between 9 to 10.5 degrees loft. Besides, it is hard to find a women’s driver below 12 degrees.
Men’s 7-iron has a loft degree of 28.5, but a female’s 7-iron is set to 32.5 degrees because they have lower clubhead speed. It is challenging for them to have sufficient force to launch the ball properly.
The additional loft helps them throw the ball higher in the air. Also, it lets the ball stay in the air for some time. If you have lots of club speed, then you can buy a men’s clubhead.
The women’s clubs are lighter compared to men’s clubs. Lightweight shaft, lightweight grip, and lightweight clubhead all add up to reduce the overall clubs’ weight.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Will I Acquire Headcovers With The Golf Club Set?
Almost all club sets come with headcovers, but it is possible that the brand you have selected may not provide them. The golf sets we have reviewed in this article are all equipped with headcovers.
2. Do I Get All Clubs With The Starter Golf Set?
No, many sets are designed for beginners, and they arrive with seven clubs only. The new golfers have a limited budget. That’s why; manufacturers do not include everything in a set. But, the clubs you will acquire with the beginner set will be adequate for you. If you want to develop your skills, you can buy clubs separately.
3. What Is The Best Brand For Women’s Golf Clubs For Novices?
Many great companies are operating in the industry for ladies’ golf clubs. However, not all brands offer comprehensive golf sets. Some of them sell drivers, irons, hybrids, and woods separately. We have mentioned one of the best options for beginners in our guide so that you can pick any one of them without any hesitation.
4. When Should I Change My Golf Club Set?
Even if you buy a good quality set, you cannot expect to use it for 10 to 15 years. You should replace your older set with a new one equipped with the latest and advanced technology. Modern technology makes the clubs more forgiving.
On the other hand, when you become a mid-handicap golfer, you need different clubs, so buying a new set will become compulsory. You can take advantage of the starter set until you progress to a 20 to 24 handicap.
5. Complete Starter Set Or Separate Clubs: Which Option Is Better?
You can obtain putters, woods, and hybrids, all from different brands, but we would recommend getting a comprehensive beginner set because it will include everything you need to get started. Moreover, the irons must belong to the same set because if you buy them separately, they will have different built, swing weights, and lofts. It is better to purchase a complete collection and then add a putter or hybrid after some time.
6. Should I Invest In An Expensive Golf Set As A Beginner?
Many new golfers think that expensive club sets are better than affordable ones. However, this is not reality. The cost-effective golf sets are crafted explicitly for learners with cavity-backed design and large clubheads. They are designed to offer more forgiveness, whereas the costly sets don’t provide much forgiveness.
7. What Should Be Included In My Golf Set?
Apprentices can bring 14 clubs in a round of golf, but you won’t require that many clubs. You should purchase an oversized titanium driver with graphite or steel shaft, 3/4/5 hybrid clubs, and a mallet putter. Furthermore, you will require 3/5 fairway woods with high loft and flat soles along with 6/7/8/9 irons, pitching wedge, and sand wedge.
8. Is It A Wise Idea To Purchase Custom Fit Best Ladies Golf Clubs For Beginners?
Standard clubs function efficiently for the majority of women players. However, if your height is more than 5 feet eleven inches or shorter than 5 feet three inches, then you should opt for custom-fit clubs. Before buying a golf set, it is better to determine the wrist distance to the ground. This metric will help you get the perfect club length.
9. Is It Essential To Get Fitted Before Purchasing A New Club Set For Beginners?
If your height is between five feet two inches and six feet, buying the standard clubs would be better for you. However, if your height is less or more than the mentioned number, you can get customized clubs.
If you are six feet taller, “beginner senior” clubs will be well suited for you. Senior clubs and men’s clubs come with the same length, but the only difference is that they have lightweight graphite shafts. Lighter shafts enable you to produce more speed and retain control.
The Bottom Line
Choosing the golf club set is an amazing and exciting experience to start with. For every woman, golf holds extreme importance because it helps them kick-start their journey with sports. So, if you want to play golf, this article will help you choose the right golf club set. Besides, by going through the buying guide, you will be able to line out your needs and wants. So, best of luck with your time on the golf court!