The summer heat has started to shine upon us, which means that summers are approaching, and the summer vacations are starting off in no time. The kids will be out of the school, and you cannot let them on tablets and mobiles all day long, right? This increased screen time will have a negative impact on their brain and physical health.
This is the prime reason that parents are looking for extra-curricular activities that help their kids earn new skills. They are looking for the skills that ensure higher concentration skills in kids and help them loosen up in terms of muscles and overall body. There are multiple games and sports that are available for kids to play and learn.
There are games like basketball and cricket, but those games can be pretty exhausting. Oftentimes, kids get heat strokes, and they do more harm than good. However, golf is one game which helps them keep their cool because golf is played in a natural and green environment. On top of everything, there are zero frustrations and hard playing in golf.
However, kids can be pretty hard to motivate for golf. The parents need to choose the right clubs and golf irons to ensure kids are thoroughly enjoying the game. Be it the lofts or irons; parents need to be considerate about everything because that’s going to define the kids’ experience and motivation to play in the golf court.
So, if you are ready to push your kids to the golf court, you need to choose the best junior golf clubs for them. In this article, we have added the best golf clubs for beginners to make sure your kids are enjoying playing golf. In addition, we have added the buying guide through which parents will be able to consider the right components to consider for the kids and juniors. Let’s see what this is all about!
|Top||Wilson Youth Profile JGI Complete Golf Set - Right Hand, Large, Blue||Prime||Buy Now|
|Aspire Junior Plus Complete Golf Club Set for Children Kids - 5 Age Groups Boys & Girls - Right Hand (Pink Ages 9-10)||Prime||Buy Now|
|Wilson Unisex Profile Kid's Golf Set Medium Right Hand||Prime||Buy Now|
|Callaway Boys XJ Hot Junior Set, Left Hand, 9-12 Years Old||Prime||Buy Now|
|Precise X7 Junior Complete Golf Club Set for Children Kids - 3 Age Groups Boys & Girls - Right Hand & Left Hand! (Red Ages 6-8, Left Hand)||Prime||Buy Now|
|Intech Lancer Junior Golf Club Set (RH Orange Ages 8-12)||Prime||Buy Now|
|Callaway 2018 XJ Junior Sets||Prime||Buy Now|
|Precise XD-J Junior Complete Golf Club Set for Children Kids - 3 Age Groups Boys & Girls - Right Hand & Left Hand! (Pink Ages 6-8, Left Hand)||Prime||Buy Now|
|Orlimar Golf ATS Junior Boy's Blue/Lime Kids Golf Set (Right Hand Ages 5-8) (Blue/Lime)||Prime||Buy Now|
|Cobra King Junior Golf Set - Age 10-12 (Right)||Prime||Buy Now|
1. Wilson Golf Profile JGI Junior Complete Golf Set – best youth golf clubs
When it comes down to the beginner, the golf clubs and other golf equipment will clearly define the overall experience. If the kids aren’t having a good experience, they won’t even go to the golf court the next time. However, once you choose the right brand, you will be sure that your kids will be learning and enjoying the game.
So, when you are choosing the right brand, Wilson is the right brand. This brand has been offering golf club sets for a long, and they have something for everyone. The golf club sets are available for women, men, and with this set, they are offering the kids’ golf club sets as well. This junior complete golf set is an amazing option, and we have added every feature in the section below;
- The golf club sets are available for right-handed and left-handed players (because kids are still in learning age and they might be playing with both hands, depends on their mood!)
- The gold irons have been integrated with a super game improvement technology through which little golfers will be able to enhance the golfing experience
- The golf clubs have the weight positioned on a smaller size to ensure shots are launched on a larger scale
- There is an oversized driver in the golf club set that improves the ball launch, and also, the kids will be able to play off the tee
- The hybrids are very easy to play and hit with because there is a huge sweet spot
- The huge sweet spot ensures that kids are making the accurate shots
- There is a fairway wood in the set as well
- The irons are integrated with game improvement technology which has been designed with a huge hittable face
- These faces will help ensure higher forgiveness level and leading to higher swing speed
- The putters have heel/toe weight which positively impacts the alignment
- The alignment aid will help set up the target and play perfectly
While you are on the quest to find the perfect golf club set for your champ, this Wilson junior golf club set will play an integral role in ramping up the game.
2. Golf Girl Junior Golf Club Set with Stand Bag – best starter golf clubs for teenager
Long gone the times when golf was only subjected to males because the times have changed. The parents aren’t discriminating among their kids, and they are always making sure that their kids gain the skills that are essential for their health, physical and mental. Golf can be played by sons and daughters.
So, if you want to make sure that your daughter is hitting the top-notch shots in the golf court, this Golf Girl Junior golf club set will sit perfectly for them. The golf club set has been designed for every girl who wants to learn how to play golf and ace the golf court. In the section below, we have added the features of this girly golf club set, so have a look!
- This golf club set is designed for the right-handed players who want to learn how to play golf without compromising on the alignment
- The golf club set has been integrated with four-way divider
- There are four exterior pockets in the golf bag which will help girls keep their clubs and accessories in place
- The golf club set also has a headcover for the driver which makes sure that the driver’s clubhead is safe from the damage
- There are irons numbered ranging from five to nine which makes them easy to hit and meet diverse player’s needs
- The golf club set has been designed with a pink ball putter which makes it easy for the player to hit the ball just right
- There is a stand bag in the set which has been designed with a double shoulder strap (making it easy to wear around!)
- There is an umbrella holder in the cart bag that matches the aesthetics of female players
If you have been looking for a golf club set that is specifically designed for female players, this will be a perfect fit out there. However, there are hybrids available in the set, which can be pretty hard for the players!
3. Wilson Profile Complete Junior Golf Set w/Golf Bag
Whenever there is a need for higher skills in the game, you need to choose the right equipment and gear because it defines the overall experience and practice of the game. So, if you are the golfer, the game is all about concentration and skills, which makes it even more integral to choose the right golf clubs and irons.
So, if you are ready to start learning the skills and ace the golf court, this Wilson Profile junior golf club set will be an amazing fit for you. The junior golf club has been designed for everyone who needs to ensure the highest standards of performance. Also, there are zero compromises on the quality, and we have added the top-notch features of this golf club set in the section below;
- The golf club set has been designed for the golfer who plays with the right hand
- The golf club set has customized design
- The drivers have been designed with just-right flex, length, and weight which are designed and are suitable for juniors
- The irons have been designed with long and short-cavity which leads to the higher sweet spot
- The higher sweet spot will lead to higher forgiveness so that golfers can make the right hits
- The stand bag has been added to the golf club set which is pretty durable
- The stand bag is integrated with a double shoulder strap so that golfers can wear it too
- The golf club set has been designed with a wedge, putter, driver, short-iron, bag, and a headcover
- The headcover is added to the set which will protect the clubhead from damages
Wilson has managed to sharpen their name in the market, and over the years, they have managed to come up with golf club sets that meet diverse players’ needs. So, choose this Wilson golf club set if you are looking for basic options!
4. Callaway Boys XJ Hot Junior Kids Golf Club Set – best putter for junior golfer
While playing golf, one needs to use the right iron and club, it will directly impact the gaming experience. For instance, if you don’t have the right length and weight of the clubs, you will not be able to make precise and accurate shots. In this scenario, one needs to use the right brand, which has a reputable brand name in the market.
While you are on the quest to find the perfect brand out there, Callaway has become the perfect option out there. The golf club set has been designed for juniors who need zero compromises on the playing experience. The best thing about this golf club set is that it will help junior golfers train themselves and learn new golfing skills.
- The Callaway has managed to design this junior golf club set with left-hand alignment, so if your kids do things with a left hand, this will be an apt choice
- The golf club set has been designed for kids aged from nine years old to twelve years old
- The driver has 360cc lightweight construction
- The driver’s head is suitable for kids and offers an effective hitting area
- The huge hitting area will help make long shots and ensure the higher forgiveness levels
- The hybrid and fairway woods have been designed to make sure your ball is playing up easily and quickly
- The golf club set has 7-iron and 9-iron in the set, and both of them are designed with cavity-back design
- The irons have been designed with extreme weighting to ensure higher stability and forgiveness
- The sand wedge has a 54-degree angle which provides higher control over the shots
- The putter has been designed with Odyssey two-ball design which helps make accurate shots
- The stand bag has been designed with lightweight features
- The stand bag has a five-way top, zippered pockets, and water bottle holder
- The double strap design has been added to the stand ag which makes it easy to carry
- The bag has a rain hood, so your clubs remain safe from water
Golfing is a journey, and one needs to be considerate about choosing the right golf iron and club because it will help impact the training skills. With this Callaway golf club set, the learning experience will ramp up!
5. PreciseGolf Co. Precise X7 Junior Complete Golf Club Set for Children Kids
Golf is an amazing game, but one needs to understand that it’s one of the most elite games out there. The players need to ensure the implementation of skills and concentrations if they intend to make focused and accurate shots. In addition to these skills, one needs to use the right clubs and irons, which help enhance the training and skill development.
Choosing the right golf club set is essential because one needs to ensure the utilization of the right club if they want to enhance the skills and keep on acing harder. So, if you are looking for the golf club set, which helps attain everything like that, PreciseGolf Co. is an amazing brand out there. The golf club set is pretty suitable for the junior, so have a look!
- The golf club has been designed for the left-handed players
- The golf club set is inclusive of a driver, irons, hybrids, and putters
- The golf club set has been designed with two headcovers which help players keep their clubheads safe from the damage
- The bonus stand bag has been added to the golf club set in which everything can be stored
- The golf set is designed to junior golfers height from 4’4” to 5’0”
- The stand bag has been designed with an ergonomic lift handle which makes it easy to use and carry around
- All the clubs and irons of the golf club set have been designed to offer the highest level of accuracy
- There are no compromises on the performance
- The junior golfers will be able to ensure higher distance coverage
If you want to make precise shots, thee can be no golf club set other than the PreciseGolf Co. This brand has been offering the golf club set that’s become the epitome of performance and quality. On top of everything, the golf club set is pretty affordable, so you don’t have to break your bank!
6. Intech Lancer Junior Golf Set (Age 8-12, Orange) – best golf clubs for Kids
There are new brands popping up in the market in every niche. When it comes down to sport, people are inclining towards golf. One needs to understand that golf is an elite sport, and the golf equipment and clubs are equally elite. This means that prices will increase, and one might need to lighten the pocket a little bit before buying the golf club.
If you are looking for a golf club set for your kid, Intech has a wide range of options waiting for you. This is because kids have different needs and preferences. So, Intech has designed and developed its own golf club sets for the juniors. This junior golf set is an amazing option for kids, and if you intend ton buying this golf club set for your junior, we have added the features below!
- The Intech golf club set is a perfect option for every kid aged from eight years old to twelve years old
- A golf club set is an apt option for right-handed players
- The golf club set has been designed with 7-iron, 9-iron, 17.5-degree driver, junior putter, 4/5 hybrid
- The irons have been designed with wide soles that help ensure optimal control over the shots
- The set has two headcovers that will help keep the clubhead safe from the damage (it is advised to put on the headcovers before putting the clubs in the golf bag)
- The golf club set comes with a deluxe stand bag which has been constructed with a four-way top and also, there is a double carry strap
- The irons and woods have been designed with soft graphite shafts that have the perfect flex
- The irons and clubs are heightened that meets the needs of the players
You might think that this is a new brand in the market and will have a compromise on quality and durability. However, it is advised that you look at the features before thinking about the brand tag. All in all, the features of the golf club set are pretty apt to help juniors learn and ace the golf game!
7. Callaway Golf XJ Junior Golf Set – best junior golf clubs
Choosing the right brand is highly integral to ensure that you are making the right shots in the golf court. But when you are trying to indulge your kids in golf, you need to be extra considerate about the golf equipment and clubs. It’s needless to say that there has been a huge demand in junior and kids golf sets because parents are making their kids indulge in golfing.
So, if you are searching for the junior golf set, there are multiple brands in the market offering a wide range of options. However, one needs to ensure that they aren’t experimenting with anything because, after all, it’s all about the kids. Callaway is one such brand that has been working on multiple junior golf sets over time. So, have a look at the features!
- The golf club set has been designed with right-hand alignment that makes it suitable for right-handed players
- The golf set has been designed with a fairway wood, 7-iron, 9-iron, driver, hybrid, putter, and a sand wedge
- A golf club set is a perfect option for beginners which makes it the most suitable option for juniors
- The golf club set has been designed with top-notch and leading performance technologies
- The golf club sets have been designed to offer higher forgiveness rate
- The distance coverage will be higher
- The golf club set has been integrated with technologies that help juniors make solid, precise, and clean shots
- The clubs are pretty lightweight which makes sure that juniors are able to make swings in the most best possible way
Callaway is one of the leading brands when it comes down to golf manufacturing and equipment. To be honest, we couldn’t find a single con in this junior golf set, which speaks volumes about the authenticity and performance of the clubs for juniors. The golf club set has been designed with advanced and modern technologies in mind to ensure your kids are able to make the right shots!
8. Precise XD-J Junior Complete Golf Club Set
When it comes down to choosing the right golf club set, one needs to consider multiple aspects. First of all, one needs to consider the right golf set that matches the player’s skills and the goals that they need to achieve in the golf game. In addition, one needs to ensure that they are investing in the right golf set that provides durability.
On top of everything, one needs to use the right brand. That’s because the brands need to offer a high-performance scale because they have to take care of the brand reputation. One such golf club set is provided by Precise. Over time, they have offered a wide range of golf club sets, and this is one of the most amazing options out there. The features of the golf club set have been added below;
- The golf club sets are extremely lightweight which makes them perfect for juniors
- The clubs have been designed with extra loft
- The golf club sets are designed to offer easy hitting of the shots
- The kids of all age groups can use this golf club set
- The golf set has been designed with a hybrid because they are more promising for easy hitting
- The clubs are designed with junior flex in mind that’s the prime reason that there are graphite shafts in the clubs
- The golf club set has been designed with a stand bag, integrated with dual straps which makes it easy for the golfers to carry the bag on their shoulder
- The golf bag has been integrated with a grab handle which makes it easier to move around the bag
In today’s world, people have managed to upscale their activities as with each passing day; they are becoming more aware of the games and activities. So, if your kid is into golfing, this Precise junior golf club set will make an apt choice. However, this can be pretty expensive for a junior golf club set, but the features will be worth it!
9. Orlimar Golf ATS Junior Boy’s Golf Set with Bag, a Right and Left Hand
Whenever you go into the golf court, you will see that there are different people there who are always ready to hit those holes. But the topping point that one must consider is that every player is different, their gameplay is different because of variation in the skills. This is why there is not one standard golf club set for anyone.
The competition is even higher for the kids because they are still on the learning edge. That’s why choosing a suitable golf club set is essential for them than it is for the adults. We need to ensure choosing the right brand, and Orlimar is one of the best brands out there. The topping features of the golf club set have been added in the section below, so have a look!
- The golf club set has been designed for juniors, whether they are the right-handers and left-handers
- The golf club set has been designed for the kids aged from three years old to five years old
- The junior golf club set has been included with the perimeter-weighted wedge, driver, and a mallet putter with insert
- The driver has a high loft angle which makes it easy to hit the shots
- The headcover has a retro design that makes it easy to protect the clubhead
- The stand bag has been added to the golf set which is designed with lightweight features and padded carry strap
- The woods and irons are designed with flexible composite shafts
- The irons and woods are lightweight and easy to play with
- The juniors can easily create the swinging shots
- The club set has also been added to the set, such as 7-iron and 5-hybrid but the players need to buy these separately
- The clubs are constructed with nylon metal rubber
This golf club brand might be new in the market, but to be honest, there are zero compromises on quality and performance when it comes down to this golf club set for the juniors.
10. Cobra Golf King Jr Complete Set with Bag (Ages 13-15)
The technology has improved significantly over all these years, and there is no doubt in saying that it has managed to offer benefits to the users. In contrast, it has managed to portray some negative impacts as well because kids just cannot let go of the screens. They are always indulging in cartoons and games, which has reduced their physical activities to zero.
As parents, we must control our kids and ensure that there are no extensive screen timings for them. This is why more and more parents are making their kids join sports, and golf is one such game. Golf is one of the top choices because it enhances the focus and sharpens the mind. Also, playing golf will increase their physical activities and help them become active. So, it is better to provide them with the best junior golf clubs, and this Cobra golf club set is an amazing choice. Have a look at the features!
- This golf club set has been designed for the right-handed kids
- The set has been included with a titanium driver that has managed to increase the loft angle
- The center of gravity has been lowered which makes it easy to cover the distance
- The set has a hybrid with a low profile and fairway to help make long shots
- The irons have stainless steel construction which not only optimizes the loft
- The irons can be used to gap down the distances
- The irons have been constructed with perimeter-weighted options, and also, there are cavity-back irons that not only enhance the forgiveness level and ease up distance coverage
- The wedges are designed to make versatile shots, and in addition, the players will be able to play precisely around the green
- The putter has been added to the golf club set as well
- The irons are designed with flex shafts, and the grips are perfect to meet the size of the junior’s hands
If you have been looking for a reputable brand that helps your kids enhance the golfing skills, you can invest in this golf club set, and we promise that it won’t disappoint you. However, you might need to work on the irons because they tend to be heavy for the kids!
best junior golf clubs – Buying Guide
There was a time when playing golf was only for adults, but the trends have changed over all these years. The parents are making sure that their kids indulge in physical activities, and they have chosen golf as one of their preferred games. With this notion, the kids are now given their own golf club sets, which not only matches their skills but age as well.
When the kids are starting off with golf, having a 7-iron and a putter is all they need. However, when the kids start to grow up, they start demanding and needing more equipment and golf clubs. That’s when the juniors and kids start requiring the set of golf clubs. With the increasing number of parents putting their kids for playing golf, the demand for junior golf club sets increases.
So, if you are trying to put your kids in the golf court, you need to make sure that you are considering multiple factors. This is because certain factors will determine the overall experience and training of the golf court. In this buying, we have added everything that parents need to consider while they are looking for the junior golf club. So, have a look!
Whenever you are searching for the perfect golf club set, you need to consider the length of the golf club. In other words, finding the right golf club will majorly depend upon the correct length. This is because when your kids are being trained for the golf court and acing it, they shouldn’t be moving their hands around the grips.
First of all, you need to make sure that your kids aren’t choking down more than two inches because else, it will be too much. This is because the choking down will change the entire interface for the swing, and even more, the kids might need to manipulate the club around the body. So, if you want to make sure that your kids are making the right swing, the choking down should reduce the idea to one inch and below.
Flex Of The Shaft
Whenever you are choosing the golf club set for your child, you need to consider the shaft flex as well because the stiff shafts are not best for the kids. The shaft will be too rigid if you are using the golf club length, which is going down to four inches to five inches. This is why kids aren’t able to make the right shots because it cuts down the shots.
This is the prime reason that new golf manufacturers are designing the shafts that have optimal flex because it will directly impact the swing speed for the kids. This has been made possible with the integration of graphite and light steel construction because it offers higher playability. So, while you are choosing the golf clubs for kids, you need to make sure that shafts and clubs are flexible to use.
Your kids might be strong, but they will apparently not be able to handle the heavy clubs and irons. So, you need to ensure that you are using the just-right weight. For instance, if the club is too heavy, they will have a hard time making the swing, and they won’t be able to pull them to the back. This is why it is advised to use lightweight clubs for the kids.
The lightweight clubs will help the kids to make the right shots and optimize the swings. In addition, you need to choose the golf clubs that have been designed with lightweight shafts and heads. It is advised to check the weight of the golf club set and irons. This is because the weight of the club should be light enough that your kids can handle them!
So, this might be the most important thing to consider while you are choosing the size of the grip. One needs to check the size of the grip because it has become an important consideration over the past few years. The clubs have been designed and cut down to the perfect size. If the grip size is too big, it could lead to serious problems for the kid.
While you are choosing the golf clubs for the kids, you will need to look for the golf club that has a grip that matches the hand’s size of the kid. For the kids, you need to use the grip that has a core size of 0.50 or lesser. The small grips will directly impact the kid’s game.
Number of Clubs
Whenever you are choosing the golf club set, you need to be considerate about the number of clubs in the golf club set. If the kids are too young, you need to make sure that there are only three clubs in the junior golf set. For instance, the kids can start off with a pitching wedge and a putter because, to be honest, those are the only things (clubs) that they need to train themselves!
Choosing the golf club for your kids is essential, but you need to be considerate about the height/age of the kids. For instance, if your kids are aged ranging from five years old to nine years, you need to choose the clubs that are suitable for kids who are six years old. You can take help from the size chart before making a final call.
When it comes down to choosing the golf club set for the juniors, there are low, mid, and high-reputation brands. For instance, Callaway, Cobra, Precise, and Orlimar are one of the most amazing golf brands that have designed the junior golf club sets.
Game Expertise And Skill
As kids start to polish their skills and improve their performance, they would need custom-fitted latest golf clubs. This is the point when parents can deliberate on spending money on expensive comprehensive sets. Before buying a new kit, know where your offspring stands in his learning journey. This act will help you make a smart investment. If your child is 5 to 6 years old, he can work well with junior kits that are easily obtainable in the market. However, if you want, you can pick clubs individually.
What Is The Difference Between Adult And Best Junior Golf Clubs?
There is a massive difference between junior and adult golf kits. Adults ones are anticipated for a specific level of height and power, and junior players don’t have that level. Their height, muscles, bones, and body structure are different. Thus, they need clubs that are designed to cater to their particular needs. The things you have to remember while looking for junior clubs are—loft, lightweight, and flexibility.
The club’s loft helps you hit the ball higher into the air. Adult players avoid striking the ball higher in the air, and they keep it low. Distance coverage is more critical for them. However, for junior golfers, hitting the ball higher in the air is a primary thing, and distance is secondary. If they are not able to strike the ball higher, they will feel disappointed and give up. That’s why; clubs with more loft are essential for juniors.
Club sets for juniors must be lightweight because they won’t be able to handle heavy clubs. It will be tough for them to swing. Using a heavier club is dangerous for kids. Lightweight clubs will help them sustain their control and swing their clubs securely.
Kids need clubs with flexible shafts. Expert players have faster and smoother swings. So, they use clubs with less flexible shafts. They accommodate strength drives and provide distance and speed. Juniors have slow swing speed. Over time, with practice, they improve their swing speed and flow. Until then, they must use flexible clubs because they will help them gain range and height.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What To Look For When Purchasing Junior Clubs?
You must pay special attention to clubs’ length and weight because both play a significant role in improving swing speed and hitting the ball higher. The junior golf clubs should be fitted to your offspring’s weight and height. Besides, they should be lightweight, equipped with graphite shafts and shaft flex for boosted stability. Parents should consider driver loft. More loft means towering launch and more successful shots.
2. How Many Clubs Are Included In A Junior Kit?
Many kits offer 4 to 7 clubs. The most basic clubs are a driver, a hybrid, a putter, a wedge, and a 7-iron. Some kits also provide wood and 9-iron. There are numerous junior golf club sets available in the market, so you can pick the one that offers all the required clubs.
3. When Should I Buy Adult Clubs For My Child?
There is no specific age when your child should make a switch to adult clubs. However, you must keep in mind his height and swing speed. According to experts, if a child is five feet tall or his swing speed is 60 inches, he can jump from junior to adult clubs.
4. Why Should Children Play Golf?
This sport improves their physical mobility and makes their mind more focused. Their motor coordination and optical motor system are also improved. Along with that, it boosts their analytical ability because it forces them to think logically. They have to make realistic assumptions of power and distance to maintain their balance.
5. What Is The Ideal Place For Children To Play Golf?
They can practice golf in their backyard. Otherwise, they can go to a golf course or driving range to practice golf shots.
6. How Do I Select The Best Junior Golf Clubs?
There are mainly three things that you have to consider before buying a junior golf club set. The fundamental thing is club length. If you buy adult clubs for your kid, he won’t be able to handle them and turn away from the sport in disappointment. Many clubs are fitted by the kid’s height, so don’t forget to consider this factor when buying clubs. Additionally, determine the club’s weight. There are many kits available that are exclusively designed for kids according to their weight and height levels.
7. What Should Be The Weight Of Junior Golf Clubs?
The club’s weight is imperative to the progression of a junior golfer. It will be problematic for children to use heavier clubs and maintain solid essentials during their swing. The clubs should be lightweight and have appropriate shaft flex for your kid. You can visit a nearby golf store and ask their staff if they have a junior golf kit that your offspring could test and swing.
8. How To Prevent Injuries While Playing Golf?
Golf is a safe sport, but still, there are possibilities of injuries that can happen to young players while playing golf in the course or driving range. When an accident takes place, it occurs perilously. Kids can suffer from wrist strain or back pain. Therefore, parents should ensure their offspring are taking their training with proper care.
9. Should I Purchase Separate Clubs Or A Complete Club Set For My Child?
Buying a comprehensive kit is reliant on the golfer’s age. If your kid is only 3 years old, does he need the whole collection? Of course not; thus, you should look for an age-appropriate putter and iron for him to start golfing. However, according to experts, buying individual clubs for kids is an excellent approach to slowly familiarizing them to golf at their own pace.
10. How To Choose The Right Grip For My Child’s Golf Club?
It is critical to find the perfect grip and accurate grip size for your kid to make him feel comfortable with his club. You can get a durable and softer mid-level grip instead of getting an adult grip. The softer grip will allow your offspring to feel the club while striking the ball. You can buy junior grips from the local market and put them on your kid’s new clubs.
The Bottom Line
So, you have managed to motivate your kid to join the golf court, and you are now on the quest to find the perfect golf club set out there. That’s the prime reason that we have designed this article through which you will be able to find the perfect golf club set for your kid. In addition, you will be able to make the right choice once you’ve read the buying guide that we have added to this article. So, best of luck!